Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings (33322 Views)

How Much Money Have You Made From Using Chatgpt? / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Join Us Today! Look Great! Make Money! Have Fun! #oriflamerocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Obingo: 5:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Where is the signature to click on?

Or you can just give me the website please.

Gratitudes081:
How do you Imagine yourself getting paid a minimum of $100 daily by foreign companies, brands and businesses simply by generating traffics and leads to their websites?

And the interesting part is that you will get your money delivered to you right here in Nigeria in your account.

If you are tired of selling products online without sales and you are getting frustrated or you simply want to improve your income and start the lifestyle you desire for yourself and your family, then this offer is for you.

It sounds amazing and fantastic right?

That's the power of CPA Marketing and how young people like you are making substantial and legitimate money online in this current Nigeria economy.

You can be part of this amazing success story when you join the 5 days free training and access a special eBook packaged to guide you and get you started immediately even if you are a complete novice.

Click the link on my signature to get access to this amazing eBook guide and free training immediately now.

Limited slots available.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Ejiyke24(m): 5:47am On Mar 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
Well I’m a crypto vendor and also deal with giftcards,
I earn what is enough for me.. also nairaland has been one of my greatest motivations and blessings. God bles you seun osewa
Na people like u i dey find since but i don't know if you are willing to teach me too
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Obingo: 5:48am On Mar 18, 2022
I stand by your side bro
Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Obingo: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2022
Bro, let me join your crew please: teach me this affiliate marketing of a thing

virus05:
I'm 25, an affiliate marketer, I make around 1.3-1.5m monthly but I dey spend too much na my issue embarassed .. I don't know how to save.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by ariesbull: 5:53am On Mar 18, 2022
Glozaglobal:

Na your type them dey talk about! You will never get better than where you are now because you have a very wicked mind! Devil! I can guess your tribe, na una way…
you can't force someone to tell you his trade secret

Look around the neighborhood and see problem you can solve

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by BabaIbo: 5:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Glozaglobal:

Na your type them dey talk about! You will never get better than where you are now because you have a very wicked mind! Devil! I can guess your tribe, na una way…

I am getting better everyday of my life, God is with me and you know one with God is majority. So I don't give a fvck about your human reasoning. tongue tongue tongue

Back to sender, you will get whatever you wish me in multiple folds.

You can go and hug a transformer for all I care.
I no go tell you anything or drop any info about my hustle here. I already have people I want to help/raise via apprehenticeship and I can do more via my YouTube channel.

Idi*tic human being, fold your hands and legs and expect God to bring manner from heaven or others to come and feed you m*mu.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Ejiyke24(m): 6:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Weirdgee:
I make money trading rise or fall of BTC/Usdt on CG trading platform and I make 5% daily of my investment.
Teach me nah
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by BabaIbo: 6:04am On Mar 18, 2022
ariesbull:
you can't force someone to tell you his trade secret

Look around the neighborhood and see problem you can solve

Just imagine his mentality.

These are the kind of people that gets angry at others for not assisting them, even when they don't even deserve it.

He doesn't even have good words to begin with, na dat kind mouth he wan take get such vital information ni.

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by kuntash: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2022
God bless the OP and the moderator that brought this to the front page ...

Let's promote LEGIT things in Nigeria , it's worth it ..

It can boost our image internationally. .

Our youths can be encouraged to learn and do what can give them responsible income ..

The fear of end to artisan jobs in the future would be reduced ...

Pls let's be having more of this ....

For me , I just give Glory to God almighty for how he has been sorting me out ..... It's Legit or nothing !

I remember where and how I started just like yesterday. . and I know how much I appreciate God today ..... A legit fellow thats occupied is always self sufficient and won't be carried away by illegalities .. God bless them all !
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by BabaIbo: 6:17am On Mar 18, 2022
VEXT:

Hey bro do you deal in cosmetic business?

No, I deal in building materials, what about you?
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Bobtobe(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2022
I started as a data reseller during my undergraduate days, then while doing my NYSC, I learned gadget importation and Freelancing.

I use the money made from freelancing to import gadgets and God has been so faithful...

Started Crypto trading last year and the fund also came from freelancing.

I now teach people how to earn $$ by working for international clients.

I have a mentorship class coming up on Sunday where I teach people everything about freelancing. Let me know if you are interested.

[b]This is my way of making legit money[\b]
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Bobtobe(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2022
Bobtobe:
I started as a data reseller during my undergraduate days, then while doing my NYSC, I learned gadget importation and Freelancing.

I use the money made from freelancing to import gadgets and God has been so faithful...

Started Crypto trading last year and the fund also came from freelancing.

I now teach people how to earn $$ by working for international clients.

I have a mentorship class coming up on Sunday where I teach people everything about freelancing. Let me know if you are interested.

This is my way of making legit money
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by millhouse: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:
i make morethan 3millions monthly using my own method i decided i will never tell anyone my method because nobody shows me a way when i was suffering, but this post motivated me and made me change my mind i will bless 10people with a portion of my idea so that they will be out from the poverty circle of this country first 10people that quote me will be contacted. dont send me email u will be disqualified just quote this post.
am in
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by yungprof13: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2022
Can you drop your website or contact for us to contact you
bsalawu:
I always say this.... I can’t teach or put you through Real Estate and you wouldn’t make 1m in 3months.

There are about 20 Strategies to Real Estate Wealth. Knowing 2 only will do wonders.

Presently I Co-Founded Masy Properties and Development Limited. We have about 5 Estate across Lagos and Ogun State...

Let’s drive our passion toward positive vibe and shun blood making or evil scheme....

The top is available for us all. I’m ready to train and help in my own way...

Visit our website and see if you could get my contact.

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by kayo8080: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Best money you can ever make in life is legit money.
It brings and comes with special satisfaction and self belief that you are capable.

SO TRUE.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by JohnnyBling(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2022
Mrshape:
I am a teacher and a school owner, besides the income from my school. my annual salary as a teacher to other schools and private lessons is above 3 Million naira, I run arbitrage as side hustle.
And the most important of all is that I have peace of mind and my income will continue to grow
If I may forget I am less than 30years

Stop Ritual killings legit pays.

Drop yours

I'm interested in learning this as a side hustle as well, need more info
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by timsucess(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
Am an affilate manager i manage sport betting influcer on twitter facebook and telegram i make close to 300k monthly salary and 100k weekly revenue comission i also have my personal sport telegram group that i promote

Stop ritual killing
stop doing fraud
legit pay
Please can you tutor me
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by bsalawu: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2022
yungprof13:
Can you drop your website or contact for us to contact you

Follow me on @masyproperties and @bsalawu17 on Instagram
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by shakur4luv(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2022
Justice4Toto:
I am a professional gigolo
I Bleep custom officers mostly at idi iroko
My income is around 2.5m. per year with free bees here and there.

Legit pays
Stop ritual killing
bros connect your boy sef make man use that one as side hustle country hard no be small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by yungprof13: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Can you please drop your contact let me contact you or send me a dm

Sheuns:
I run a logistics company. We deal in import and export from China to Nigeria. We also import and export from USA and UK. We trade RMB and also offer procurement services.

Funnily I started this business as rendering help to a friend that wanted to buy and import from China. I was at NYSC camp when she called me and I searched the product on alibaba, purchased for her and shipped through some shipping company, by the time I was back in Lagos the item was ready for pick up. Ever since I just continued with the job and forgot about looking for jobs cos it was really paying and that friend introduced me to several other people and the business went stronger.

Years down the day I started, we now run a multi million naira company with zero loans taken so far and zero grants from the government, family or friend. I thank God for it cos I honestly didn’t see myself in this job at all. All I wanted was to be a programmer. But like they say, man proposes God disposes.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Newusername(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Abba114:

Good morning boss
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Trustedhands: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2022
ATEAMS:
Affiliate marketing and Abritrage is da Bomb
Teach me.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Trustedhands: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2022
bsalawu:
I always say this.... I can’t teach or put you through Real Estate and you wouldn’t make 1m in 3months.

There are about 20 Strategies to Real Estate Wealth. Knowing 2 only will do wonders.

Presently I Co-Founded Masy Properties and Development Limited. We have about 5 Estate across Lagos and Ogun State...

Let’s drive our passion toward positive vibe and shun blood making or evil scheme....

The top is available for us all. I’m ready to train and help in my own way...

Visit our website and see if you could get my contact.

Your website can't be found, chief.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by VEXT: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

No, I deal in building materials, what about you?

Thought u deal in cosmetic.. Thinking of a business to go into
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by drealj: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Sometimes many of you will just open a thread to say things as if it's so easy. How did the op open the school? Is it the money from teaching job that he used to open a school?
Aside that, is running a school beans and garri? Everyone shouting "making money with peace of mind" there is no way of making money with peace of mind. Yes it could be legit but there must be stress and discomfort in making money.
Thanks so much my bro.Most Nigerians don't even understand the logic of making money.just that Nigerians believe so much in dubious ways of making money

1 Like

Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by ariesbull: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

Just imagine his mentality.

These are the kind of people that gets angry at others for not assisting them, even when they don't even deserve it.

He doesn't even have good words to begin with, na dat kind mouth he wan take get such vital information ni.

It is called entitlement mentality.. I have the right to disclose my trade secretes or not... Why should I even do that... Doing that will jeopardize my survival...

If he wants the trade secret or vital info he should be nice and ask for it nicely....

You do not owe him that nor anyone...
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by ariesbull: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Sometimes many of you will just open a thread to say things as if it's so easy. How did the op open the school? Is it the money from teaching job that he used to open a school?
Aside that, is running a school beans and garri? Everyone shouting "making money with peace of mind" there is no way of making money with peace of mind. Yes it could be legit but there must be stress and discomfort in making money.
I ha e seen person that started a school from running a day care in his home from there he raised money to rent a room to run day care frok there two rooms to a flat for nursery and primary school....

Always look at the brighter side
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by dannlukas(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Mrshape:
I am a teacher and a school owner, besides the income from my school. my annual salary as a teacher to other schools and private lessons is above 3 Million naira, I run arbitrage as side hustle.
And the most important of all is that I have peace of mind and my income will continue to grow
If I may forget I am less than 30years

Stop Ritual killings legit pays.

Drop yours

Mr. Teacher, please learn to use punctuation. Truly, legit pays.
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by bsalawu: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Trustedhands:
Your website can't be found, chief.

Masyproperties.com
Re: Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings by Trustedhands: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Athemisia:
Zoom Virtual betting on bet9ja.
My appreciation to whosoever created it. It pays more than Yahoo Yahoo and I have peace of mind knowing fully well that I am not defrauding anyone or using anyone for rituals.
what's zoom virtual betting, comrade?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / ‘this Is Why The Naira Fell Despite CBN Intervention’ – ABCON / “I Don’t Regret Having Only Primary School Certificate - Rasak Okoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.