Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies (22919 Views)

Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by PoliteActivist: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Nobody want his child to die in school an we all felt bad for it but closing the school won't resurrect the dead child.

The parent failed on their part but everybody is now blaming the School. Nigerians are good in blame game.

Policies should be put in place to check issues like this in the future. It should be a lesson for schools. Already l have seen changes in my kid's school to address issues like this.

I don't know the autopsy you are talking about but the two am aware freed the school of what the parent told media.

As a healthcare worker l know how people can throw blame when they loose relations even when it is not anybody's fault.

You must be the only one who doesn't know that the first autopsy stated categorically and unequivocally that cause of death was: ACUTE LUNG INJURY DUE TO CHEMICAL INTOXICATION ON THE BACKGROUND OF BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA. See video below.
The dying boy, witnessing students, the first autopsy, all gave a matching account of what happened, which all matched perfectly with the peeling lips and the boy's dying condition!
The one thing that did not match ANYTHING is that second autopsy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VghJx917S70

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by Wasky101: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
helpee:
Stop the ignorance please. Common malaria can cause your liver to enlarge. Anyone can fall sick. The school is not heaven that people don't fall sick. Yes!!! The grieving parent that was called by the school to come pick their sick child and then refused taking him to hospital . They took him to church for days, did video and never sought medical treatment till he died so they are very culpable too even though we sympathise with them. Funny enough, they blamed everyone except the pastor that took in a very sick child for days without seeking medical care yet it is the school that told them to take their child to the hospital that must be blamed.
NB- Liver enlargement is not a diagnosis and it is not uncommon. It is usually an inflammatory response to so many things.....malaria, infections, cancers, drugs etc can cause liver to enlarge..It doesn't mean the liver is damaged.
God bless you, so many ignorant people on here, I wonder if people still read books because most of this small details are usually just picked up from reading random books.
I fear for this generation every good virtue seems to be going down the drain with them, only thing on the rise is fraud, prostitution and indiscipline

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by nachisunday(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Stanchem029:

Previously, he was using nwamabo247's video to scam people on naira land and Twitter until I opened a thread for him. Then he stopped and decided to use AZA account this time. Any beggarly post here without an attached phone number and address for verifiability or otherwise is just a scam.
oh ok no p bro. Now i understand Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by nachisunday(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Stanchem029:

Previously, he was using nwamabo247's video to scam people on naira land and Twitter until I opened a thread for him. Then he stopped and decided to use AZA account this time. Any beggarly post here without an attached phone number and address for verifiability or otherwise is just a scam.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by lookingfly: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2022
peppermint7:
So like this
This boy matter don go
Nothing has been done
No arrest has been made

Like I always say
The best investment anyone can do for his generation is to leave this shithole

This country has gone to the dogs
you see leaving this country, that has always been in my mind. I never marry but i always wonder how one will raise children in this forsaken country....a country who's future is dwindling by the second.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by Crafteck1: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2022
abbey621:

There's no law that requires mandatory hospitalization for illnesses, it is just common sense. The fact that the physician came to see the child and was treating him for Chronic Malaria? E gbami.....Malaria really? In the eyes of the law the parents have done their part by involving the physician but not all physicians are mentally okay especially in 9ja.

I never said they went against a law, you cant carry a sick man to the church instead of hospital or misdiagnose and treat at home till the sickness got out of hand then come back to blame someone else
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by Mypeople2(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Its all coming out small...small...Instead of seeking MEDICAL treatment they were PRAYING...so sad. Ignorance is a disease. When we tell them that the oyinbo people that gave us white jesus no even carry am for head like dis, they will say we are disrespectful.

Chai! E pain me o!
Forget about that boy's case, both the parents and school are not serious entities
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by peppermint7(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2022
lookingfly:
you see leaving this country, that has always been in my mind. I never marry but i always wonder how one will raise children in this forsaken country....a country who's future is dwindling by the second.
Omoh me a bin don leave ona oo
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by lookingfly: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
peppermint7:

Omoh me a bin don leave ona oo
eleooooo shocked......show us the way na cry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
helpee:
You are naive. By now, the parent would have been arrested by child protection services. I can show you more than ten cases involving such negligent parents. The doctor is not a magician. You can treat malaria today and the child can have infection tommorrow. The doctor only needed to advise them and document... if the parent refused, he couldn't do anything. If he suspected the child's case was serious and the parent were negligent, he might report but in Nigeria, there is no clear cut person to report to and unlike abroad where the parent don't have to pay, the parent have to pay for medical services in Nigeria so if they Insist they don't want admission there is nothing the doctor would do because he won't use his money to be treating the patient.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/child-neglect-when-is-it-a-crime-50439

You're quoting rubbish which has nothing to do with this case, first of all can you provide evidence that the doctor advised them and they refused? Una go just dey type nonsense all in the name of trying to sound intelligent!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Crafteck1:

I never said they went against a law, you cant carry a sick man to the church instead of hospital or misdiagnose and treat at home till the sickness got out of hand then come back to blame someone else

Did you even read at all? Did you read the part where he was treated by a physician? What is the job of a doctor/physician? What would they have done differently at a clinic? The doctor that should be the expert did not initially see it as something life threatening only when it got worse did he advise hospitalization but it was too late.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by helpee(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
abbey621:

You're quoting rubbish which has nothing to do with this case, first of all can you provide evidence that the doctor advised them and they refused? Una go just dey type nonsense all in the name of trying to sound intelligent!
Let me even assume you are very intelligent. Since the doctor didn't advise them to admit the patient, does that not mean at the time the doctor was seeing the patient, the patient was not clinically bad. If a doctor didn't think the condition of the child was bad even after leaving the school, why are you people jumping up and down that the school must be closed. Did the doctor also advise them to do video of the sick boy in pains? They did the video because they knew the boy was seriously sick yet they were waiting for the doctor to tell them to go to hospital. Did anyone advise them before taking the child to church too? So they were waiting for the doctor to advise them but they didn't wait for the pastor to advise them.

OR THE PASTOR CANT COME AND BE PRAYING FOR THE BOY AT HOME TOO?

So they knew the boy was sick enough to warrant admission in the church but they were waiting for doctor to advise them that the boy need admission in church.Just tell me the parents are dumb. That is what you are trying to say here.

So, if your own child is in that kind of pain, you will stay at home and be waiting for the doctor to come and advise you to stop doing video and take the child to hospital. GO AND BURN DOWN THE SCHOOL. THAT IS JUSTICE!!!! Are you now happy?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
helpee:
Let me even assume you are very intelligent. Since the doctor didn't advise them to admit the patient, does that not mean at the time the doctor was seeing the patient, the patient was not clinically bad. If a doctor didn't think the condition of the child was bad even after leaving the school, why are you people jumping up and down that the school must be closed. Did the doctor also advise them to do video of the sick boy in pains? They did the video because they knew the boy was seriously sick yet they were waiting for the doctor to tell them to go to hospital. Did anyone advise them before taking the child to church too? So they were waiting for the doctor to advise them but they didn't wait for the pastor to advise them.

OR THE PASTOR CANT COME AND BE PRAYING FOR THE BOY AT HOME TOO?

So they knew the boy was sick enough to warrant admission in the church but they were waiting for doctor to advise them that the boy need admission in church.Just tell me the parents are dumb. That is what you are trying to say here.

So, if your own child is in that kind of pain, you will stay at home and be waiting for the doctor to come and advise you to stop doing video and take the child to hospital. GO AND BURN DOWN THE SCHOOL. THAT IS JUSTICE!!!! Are you now happy?

I think you're confused, when did you & I discussed closing the school or anything that has to do with the school....Please stay focused and stop rambling. My main point of contention with you is that you claim they refused the doctor's advice or that they were negligent enough to warrant arrest or prosecution.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by helpee(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
abbey621:

I think you're confused, when did you & I discussed closing the school or anything that has to do with the school....Please stay focused and stop rambling. My main point of contention with you is that you claim they refused the doctor's advice or that they were negligent enough to warrant arrest or prosecution.
You are the confused fellow here. They are not negligent yet they went to church rather than hospital and you are blaming the doctor. At first it was the school, then the govt bribed everyone and now it is the doctor. Show me the evidence that the pastor advised them to come to church . So they knew they could go to church for admission but they were waiting for the doctor before going to hospital and you don't think they are negligent. In a normal country, they will both be awaiting trial.
see their mate here ....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/100296174
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-15/woman-jailed-for-endangering-daughter-toowoomba/100296174
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
helpee:
You are the confused fellow here. They are not negligent yet they went to church rather than hospital and you are blaming the doctor. At first it was the school, then the govt bribed everyone and now it is the doctor. Show me the evidence that the pastor advised them to come to church . So they knew they could go to church for admission but they were waiting for the doctor before going to hospital and you don't think they are negligent. In a normal country, they will both be awaiting trial.
see their mate here ....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/100296174
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-15/woman-jailed-for-endangering-daughter-toowoomba/100296174

Both the links you shared has nothing to do with this discussion since a physician/medical expert was involved. What is a physician? Is he not a doctor? By all standards, he is the expert and no law in the entire world can criminalize a parent for taking the advice of a physician. The rest of the nonsense you typed I can't be bothered with since I don't know who you are fighting with, who dey follow you drag school or government? My point still remains you cannot claim parents were negligent when they had a physician attending to their son, unlike you I do live in a sane country and no law can criminalize their actions due to the physician's own explanation, so spare me the jargon.....PEACE!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by helpee(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
abbey621:

Both the links you shared has nothing to do with this discussion since a physician/medical expert was involved. What is a physician? Is he not a doctor? By all standards, he is the expert and no law in the entire world can criminalize a parent for taking the advice of a physician. The rest of the nonsense you typed I can't be bothered with since I don't know who you are fighting with, who dey follow you drag school or government? My point still remains you cannot claim parents were negligent when they had a physician attending to their son, unlike you I do live in a sane country and no law can criminalize their actions due to the physician's own explanation, so spare me the jargon.....PEACE!
sane country? And you don't know the parent will be in jail already. I have practicing license as a doctor in both Australia and Ireland and I can assure you, from the day that child died in Australia, child protection services would have arrested the parent and the remaining children will presently be in protective custody so I don't know which sane country you are.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
helpee:
sane country? And you don't know the parent will be in jail already. I have practicing license as a doctor in both Australia and Ireland and I can assure you, from the day that child died in Australia, child protection services would have arrested the parent and the remaining children will presently be in protective custody so I don't know which sane country you are.

I'm sorry but your professional qualifications does not match your utterances. I have 4 doctors in the family and it is funny you mentioned Australia because one of them is in Melbourne. As a doctor, you treated a patient, did not recommend hospitalization until it was too late and you believe the parents are the negligent one? Come on man, surely you see the problem here!

Even with an arrest, the case would be dismissed by any competent judge as the physician is the expert. Look man this is simple, forget the Nigerian environment for one minute, as a doctor how do you expect your patients to trust you when you believe you treating the patient is different than going to the hospital? In the USA most of us have primary care doctors, are you saying my primary care doctor does not have the same professional expertise as someone working in a hospital like Grady or Emory here in Atlanta? You're funny!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by Crafteck1: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
abbey621:

Did you even read at all? Did you read the part where he was treated by a physician? What is the job of a doctor/physician? What would they have done differently at a clinic? The doctor that should be the expert did not initially see it as something life threatening only when it got worse did he advise hospitalization but it was too late.

So he wasnt seriously sick at first,
He was treated at home
Was taken to church for prayer,
Got worse at home
BUT THE SCHOOL IS STILL THE KILLER?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Crafteck1:

So he wasnt seriously sick at first,
He was treated at home
Was taken to church for prayer,
Got worse at home
BUT THE SCHOOL IS STILL THE KILLER?

You're the third person mentioning the school, what the hell is wrong with you people? Who dey follow you talk school or government? Abeg face the people wey dey argue with you on that, I no get time!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by Crafteck1: 3:42am On Feb 03, 2022
abbey621:

You're the third person mentioning the school, what the hell is wrong with you people? Who dey follow you talk school or government? Abeg face the people wey dey argue with you on that, I no get time!

Im lost, the topic/thread is about sylvester and what makes him stand out is the allegations against the school.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 3:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Crafteck1:

Im lost, the topic/thread is about sylvester and what makes him stand out is the allegations against the school.

No topic is about the doctor and the fact that the kid was not taken to the hospital, at least that's what I got from the opening post. I think you're focusing on the bigger thesis and for that I want no part of....lol.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by helpee(m): 5:24am On Feb 03, 2022
abbey621:

No topic is about the doctor and the fact that the kid was not taken to the hospital, at least that's what I got from the opening post. I think you're focusing on the bigger thesis and for that I want no part of....lol.
I just decided to ignore later because you appear very clueless. The topic is never about the doctor. Both the family, the govt( at least for now and the school are not blaming the doctor. The doctor's line of care is yet to come under scrutiny by any of the parties so this has nothing to do with the doctor. The doctor only came in because he testified that he treated the boy at home at first and then the family took the boy to church. You kept talking about having a home care in America and I had to give up. Home care is for stable patient or palliative care. If a doctor is treating your child at home and the baby suddenly could no longer breathe after the doctor left, does that mean you will take the baby to church and then start saying the doctor did not inform you ? What part of the word deterioration don't you understand? If I am treating you and your case deteriorated at home, you mean you will stay there and die because I didn't tell you to go to hospital? This is common sense. Even at that, the parents never said the doctor didn't advise them to take the child to the hospital. You are the one that started the assumption and you were running with it. In any sane country, the intent of taking the child to church when the case deteriorated rather than hospital is the only thing that matters. The parent knew the boy was not getting well...that was why they took him to church. They also did video that was so obvious the boy needed hospital care. You saw all these, you neglected them. The only thing that matters to you is the fact that the doctor treated him once at home. What you are saying is not practical and a normal parent can't follow that route. You said three people mentioned something....and you immediately assumed the three must be wrong while you are the only one that is right. I told you I am a doctor...you were mentioning your family so that gave you the professional qualification to say what you don't know. Read, learn..This is about the school mainly. If the doctor that saw at first confirmed his condition was not bad to warrant admission, you can't blame the school at the time they told the parent to come and take their child to hospital. The school specifically told them to go to hospital...they went for home care. The school is at least exonerated and no matter what, the parents have cases to answer. Wether the doctor is guilty of malpractice is subject to investigation of the line of care and events antecedent . Nevertheless, the doctor's culpability does not exonerate the parent's carelessness
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2022
helpee:
I just decided to ignore later because you appear very clueless. The topic is never about the doctor. Both the family, the govt( at least for now and the school are not blaming the doctor. The doctor's line of care is yet to come under scrutiny by any of the parties so this has nothing to do with the doctor. The doctor only came in because he testified that he treated the boy at home at first and then the family took the boy to church. You kept talking about having a home care in America and I had to give up. Home care is for stable patient or palliative care. If a doctor is treating your child at home and the baby suddenly could no longer breathe after the doctor left, does that mean you will take the baby to church and then start saying the doctor did not inform you ? What part of the word deterioration don't you understand? If I am treating you and your case deteriorated at home, you mean you will stay there and die because I didn't tell you to go to hospital? This is common sense. Even at that, the parents never said the doctor didn't advise them to take the child to the hospital. You are the one that started the assumption and you were running with it. In any sane country, the intent of taking the child to church when the case deteriorated rather than hospital is the only thing that matters. The parent knew the boy was not getting well...that was why they took him to church. They also did video that was so obvious the boy needed hospital care. You saw all these, you neglected them. The only thing that matters to you is the fact that the doctor treated him once at home. What you are saying is not practical and a normal parent can't follow that route. You said three people mentioned something....and you immediately assumed the three must be wrong while you are the only one that is right. I told you I am a doctor...you were mentioning your family so that gave you the professional qualification to say what you don't know. Read, learn..This is about the school mainly. If the doctor that saw at first confirmed his condition was not bad to warrant admission, you can't blame the school at the time they told the parent to come and take their child to hospital. The school specifically told them to go to hospital...they went for home care. The school is at least exonerated and no matter what, the parents have cases to answer. Wether the doctor is guilty of malpractice is subject to investigation of the line of care and events antecedent . Nevertheless, the doctor's culpability does not exonerate the parent's carelessness

You're an idiot! I don't know how else to put it, we are talking about the topic of this post on Nairaland you are here writing an epistle......Like I said earlier, I don't have time for your nonsense talk. You are talking about a greater debate, I am talking about response to those who claim the parents should face criminal charges, if the doctor is the expert and they listened tio the expert, how are they culpable? I keep telling you dipshits that I have no interest in the greater debate but you keep repeating the same broken tune......GTFO and let me be!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by helpee(m): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2022
abbey621:

You're an idiot! I don't know how else to put it, we are talking about the topic of this post on Nairaland you are here writing an epistle......Like I said earlier, I don't have time for your nonsense talk. You are talking about a greater debate, I am talking about response to those who claim the parents should face criminal charges, if the doctor is the expert and they listened tio the expert, how are they culpable? I keep telling you dipshits that I have no interest in the greater debate but you keep repeating the same broken tune......GTFO and let me be!
Sane country citizen...go back and read what you just wrote and no one will tell you who the IDIOOT is ! When brainless people loses an argument, they start cursing. The parents share a significant part of the blame . Cursing people won't make you look less stuupid
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 5:49am On Feb 03, 2022
helpee:
Sane country citizen...go back and read what you just wrote and no one will tell you who the IDIOOT is ! When brainless people loses an argument, they start cursing. The parents share a significant part of the blame . Cursing people won't make you look less stuupid

Part of the blame, yes! Criminal charges.....Hell no! Too bad your opinion does not equate to legal facts, so let me be in peace......you are arguing based on some dumb shit and no matter how much you repeat the same lines, it still does not make it FACTS......Get over yourself!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by helpee(m): 6:11am On Feb 03, 2022
abbey621:

Part of the blame, yes! Criminal charges.....Hell no! Too bad your opinion does not equate to legal facts, so let me be in peace......you are arguing based on some dumb shit and no matter how much you repeat the same lines, it still does not make it FACTS......Get over yourself!
Typical over hyped ego of anyone that found himself in America and then assumed that is where the world ends. In America, the parents would be thoroughly investigated and likely face criminal charges. You are the one that should get over yourself. This is not your father's public page. You can't be spewing rubbish and refuse to learn and assume you can shout your way through. In my career as a cruise ship doctor, I've sailed the carribean more than 20 times with mainly American patients and they have this rigid mentality though your own is artificial and borne out of the need to show off. Most European patients on cruise ships are well mannered, appreciates you and don't believe the world ends in their backyard. The best are the Japanese. You will tell an American patient I need to disembark you at the next port for an emergent care and they will say, you can't do this to me. You are spoiling my vacation. I'm gonna sue you. A British patient will say thank you doctor, I understand..Go out and learn
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by abbey621(m): 6:31am On Feb 03, 2022
helpee:
Typical over hyped ego of anyone that found himself in America and then assumed that is where the world ends. In America, the parents would be thoroughly investigated and likely face criminal charges. You are the one that should get over yourself. This is not your father's public page. You can't be spewing rubbish and refuse to learn and assume you can shout your way through. In my career as a cruise ship doctor, I've sailed the carribean more than 20 times with mainly American patients and they have this rigid mentality though your own is artificial and borne out of the need to show off. Most European patients on cruise ships are well mannered, appreciates you and don't believe the world ends in their backyard. The best are the Japanese. You will tell an American patient I need to disembark you at the next port for an emergent care and they will say, you can't do this to me. You are spoiling my vacation. I'm gonna sue you. A British patient will say thank you doctor, I understand..Go out and learn

Once again your utterances don't match your qualifications. You are typing like a confused person because you don't have a full grasp of the American justice system hence how can you be certain they would face criminal charges? I don't need to boast of anything because this is not even an argument, I can't keep repeating the same thing, you cannot be criminally liable for following the treatment of a government certified expert and in this case that is the physician. Whatever beef you've got with Americans na your own cup of tea, nobody gives a flying flip!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Not Taken To Hospital For Treatment – Family Doctor Testifies by Crafteck1: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2022
abbey621:

Ok then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud / Serious Riot In Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. / Enem Aniemeka, NAF Officer Emerges Best Doctoral Student At Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.