Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Can I Study In University With This Result? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Study In University With This Result? (20436 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Akinsete19(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can this waec result get?
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
Accounting, business admins, and some other social science and art courses.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by snoopz: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Try your luck in the humanities
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by tillaman(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Resit for another waec

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by brainpulse: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Music or skit
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by ivandragon: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can this waec result get?
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

Business Administration & Management...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by silverkings: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2022
Write another WAEC

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2022
samwash:

Who select these subjects for you ?
Why take further maths when you already have mathematics, Marketing when you have Economics.
You have more of Science subjects there,but physics wouldn't let you go.
Going for a Art course, some subjects are missing to compliment it.
Choose your subjects combination wisely.
good advise, the combination tire me.you can go for some management course
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by md4u2: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2022
U can go for all management course, accounting, business management,

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by dacblogger: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2022
ElderE:
You can read Psychology or Philosophy
He needs biology for him to study psychology.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Imoobot(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2022
@OP, Maybe you should try it in Sunday school.

I come in peace!
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by damosade(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Please go and reseat..

And if you want to face science face science if na Art face am. No come confuse us for here

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by feyisy86(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Department of Dramatic Arts

Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Kerefi: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2022
ivandragon:

Business Administration & Management...

Hi bro,

You can study any social/management science course. I was just like you. I was a science student but later moved to accounting for my bsc.

what you need is;

english
maths
economics
marketing
and one science subject. don' t let anyone deceive you. Go and get a jamb brochure and you will see that you are covered.

Daalu

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by PrinceMajestic: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2022
Take Agric. You made maths, English and chemistry plus 2 other credits, you're good to go. Agricultural study is calling you, but if you're not taken rewrite waec and don't ever do art course if it's not law. 99% of Art courses are meant for women that's why women dominate art faculties in schools especially business administration,mass comm., Banking and finance, accounting etc. These courses are dominated by women, only accounting is exceptional. The rest are course to just while away time and tell people you're in school. Bro pls opt for science courses against all odds. With ur result you can study biology, Agriculture, animal production, crop science, forestry and wild life, Fisheries technology. Pls go the scientific way, remember you're a man
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by do4luv14(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

simple applied to read APCitogracy in the university of UAR
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Kerefi: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

Hi bro,

You can study any social/management science course. I was just like you. I was a science student but later moved to accounting for my bsc.

what you need is;

english
maths
economics
marketing
and one science subject. don' t let anyone deceive you. Go and get a jamb brochure and you will see that you are covered.

Daalu

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by fabson21(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Here are list of courses you can study with that waec Result
1. business administration
2.english language
3.public administration
4.economics
5.marketing
6.accounting

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Yadid(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2022
ElderE:
You can read Psychology or Philosophy

Impossible! He does not have the combination for either of the two
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by SILVERLINES: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

Wrong subject combination,
Economics and marketing cover same track
Further mathematics and mathematics goes same way.

Buddy nothing to write home about.

Write another exam
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Creeknigga(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2022
SmellySperm:
Forestry and wildlife wink
You need physics, chemistry and agric for Forestry and Wildlife
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by tunize(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2022
This result dey confuse person, as a science student no physics, as an art student no literature or government, as a social science student I am speechless just write again
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by jayworld15(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2022
FuckDModz:

English education.

He needs Literature-in-English for that
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Tingotoe: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
I wouldn't encourage engineering owing to your obvious weakness in mathematics and physics. Your strengths are in English, economics and marketing so it's obvious you will do okay in the social sciences. You could go for economics, accounting mass communication or business administration

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Titaniumental: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
Any social science course Will do i guess

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Gkemz: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Rewrite biology and physics because these two courses are compulsory for what I wanted to advice you to study..
Social science or management science may accept you if you want to switch from science.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by jayworld15(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2022
fabson21:
Here are list of courses you can study with that waec Result
1. business administration
2.english language
3.public administration
4.economics
5.marketing
6.accounting

Remove English language because that's the mother of Humanities. He needs Literature-in-English in English, English and any other three subjects for that.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

You can easily study economics or business administration. You can also study estate management, project management... Those are courses that won't stress your life. Look at UTME brochure extensively and contact the schools offering those courses, you will definitely be allowed

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Ademola47(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

The best thing is to take GCE this year and write next year jamb because most science courses require at least a C6 in physics.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by paparazi232(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2022
some schools like mine have some new course like ,primary education, child education ,, apply for one yuu may be lucky
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Calicoe: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Any social science course of ur choice

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by saintneo(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

English BA

Education BEd (options in Chemistry, Maths, Economics)

Economics BSc
Management BSc
Marketing BSc

Maths BSc
Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry BSc

But what is your passion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / Uniben- Postgraduate School Fees For Each Faculties And Application Procedure / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.