Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Can I Study In University With This Result? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Study In University With This Result? (20437 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by tuzle(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
sammytovic:
Some institution can accept that result for industrial Chemistry since you passed Mathematics and Chemistry.
which school? No standard school would accept that result for any science course
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by tuzle(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
ellizy:
Are you a commercial and science student altogether?? Don’t understand why you should combine those courses together…
Don’t be desperate with admission.
isn't it obvious that he is a science student. The only commercial subject there is marketing and that is a trade subject offered by the school he wrote waec. In the present curriculum trade at least one trade subject is compulsory which ranges from data processing, bookkeeping, marketing, tie and die and many more.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can this waec result get?
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
probably an art course.

Such a pity.

My house would have been hell in the following months with such a result.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by itsene: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
You overextended yourself,my friend.
Sitting for NINE subjects?
The only good news is your grades in secondary school has nothing to do with your success later in life.
It's counter- intuitive but true.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by ivandragon: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kerefi:

Hi bro,

You can study any social/management science course. I was just like you. I was a science student but later moved to accounting for my bsc.

what you need is;

english
maths
economics
marketing
and one science subject. don' t let anyone deceive you. Go and get a jamb brochure and you will see that you are covered.

Daalu

You quoted the wrong person...
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by elbulk(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can this waec result get?
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

You can study Economics, from what I see you will make a good candidate for that. You can also study Business Administration or Management or Management Information Systems

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Bbdiyya: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Competence5050:
Off course, you can study a caused course at the University of northern Nigeria...

Guy your hatred to northern Nigeria is legendary, come to one of our University here in the north and see for yourself. forget about the way media portrays the North.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Ezzystaryx: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
The best time to do now is to go online and check the subject combinations for art , commercial and science and decide which course you want to study for you to make proper subject combination..This result shows you don't make proper enquires so be wise this time ..Forgo this result and do the needful
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Enemyofpeace: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
You can only study native medicine with that result o
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Ayoleeboy007: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
Since you are a science student you can only study Entrepreneurship not economics or account as they are for commercial student. I can also tell you schools that accept your result for entrepreneurship
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Newboss(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Computer science and Hustle
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by askolly(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Economics is ok
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Nopretence: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
[Go for business administration
quote author=Tetraninja post=109878780]I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can this waec result get?
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
[/quote]
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Haines: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
You can study urban and regional planning
English
Maths
Chemistry
Economics
Civic edu
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Starpro87(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9

Accounting or Econs may work.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Testimony1988(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Economics.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by MJlee31(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
I am and admission officer for ESFAM UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC. With this result the school can admit you to study any of the following courses
ECONOMICS
MARKETING
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
PUBLIC ADMIN… you can message me on WhatsApp for more details 09071312714
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Bouncing2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Poor selections man.
This is somehow,,sha try university of lafia, sokoto dem
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Gmajor(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
don't ask about what you can study with this result. your question should be what course can I study that will be relevant in the future.
don't just go to university because everyone is also going. make sure that your degree is relevant.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Gmajor(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Everything is wrong with this combination. Where's government? Would have recommended you study Economics but I don't see government or commerce or does civil covers that?

Back in the days our combo wasn't like this so I'll wait for someone who understands better. And for people saying accounting, can you do accounting without account?

when I wrote my WAEC, the form my school gave us already had 6 subjects printed on. you cant change them.
this system really helped students to avoid senseless combination of subjects.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by chinoonew09: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
i think your credentials are good to study native doctor
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by CCC2(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Animal Husbandry
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by uche393: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
you can do any social science, economics, accounting and marketing. or just close eye re write waec.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by YourFavorite21(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
Guidance and counselling

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Elidrisy20: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
No school will give you admission with this desister called result,go and seat for another waec or neco in a special center. But if you insist you must use that result,then you can go for YAHOO,YAHOO
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by alexola20(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Local government studies
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by sunbreaker: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
yuping:
undecided don't let anyone deceive you, go and write another exam.
why? Political science/sociology is there,even some uni.can considered the result for economics

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by doctor306(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
you have maths , English , economics , marketing and civic that’s enough to study INR in Benin republic �� text me I’ll walk you through ‪+229 53 24 78 54‬
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by merits(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
applied to police colllege and be an officer.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bbdiyya:

Guy your hatred to northern Nigeria is legendary, come to one of our University here in the north and see for yourself. forget about the way media portrays the North.
what is jamb cutoff mark in the north? If you can answer this question shut up and if you can't answer this question shut up too... The south side Rocks...

Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by Owen247: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tetraninja:
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
Wit dis very result dat fiziz[F9] go dey bully u anyhow like hulk. Just rewrite the exam and choose ur subject combination carefully becos dat fiziz no go gree u,op check science subjects dat are ur fortress and sub it wit dos ones ur weak at. Goodluck to ur educational quest.
Re: What Can I Study In University With This Result? by callmevirus(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quojust go and rewrite please next!te author=Tetraninja post=109878780]I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can this waec result get?
Maths C6
Biology D7
English C4
Further maths F9
Chemistry C4
Economics B3
Marketing C5
Civic education A1
Physics F9
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / Uniben- Postgraduate School Fees For Each Faculties And Application Procedure / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.