Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday (20248 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Omicronvaccine: 5:33am On Feb 02, 2022
FFK: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu Writes To Her Son On His Birthday

Precious Chikwendu has written a touching note to her first son on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

In the note shared on Instagram, she recounted her experience living with her ex-husband Femi Fani-Kayode.

She alleged she was already being abused by FFK while she was pregnant with her first son, Lotanna Aragorn.

When her son was born, she said he was just 4 months old when he watched her ''get beaten like a puppy.''

Read her post below.

"Happy birthday Aragorn Mara’mm❤️

My darling son Lotanna.

It is another 1st of February normally on such days I usually start the day with an epistle of how amazing you are and how much of an awesome son you've been to me from conception to this very day but it is time it is so different.

Lotanna my son, these few months I have spent in so much pain wondering how you have been surviving and how you are coping given the situation surrounding you. I feel so sad and ashamed that you have been used as a pawn .

You are that son that gives me peace and calm in the storm, your ability to understand me even in silence still amazes me. I know you are not ignorant of the happenings but can do nothing as you just soak things in and forge on.

Never underestimate the bond between your mother and you the bond that was formed right from when you were in my womb and you witnessed all the punches, you took them with me as you kicked so hard and would only calm down when I whispered and pleaded with you , affirming that you would one day wipe my tears.

It was only at that point you would calm down and stop kicking as if you understood how those punches and harsh words froze my entire heart and soul.

What haven't we weathered together?

You witnessed so many in my womb and when you arrived this world, you were barely four months old when you witnessed your mother being beaten like a puppy. You were in my arms that night at the wheatbaker hotel after he was released from ikoyi prison, it was all laughter at first then prayers of Thanksgiving and next punches.
You were dragged from my arms like a little bag of cake and I held on so tightly, the look in your eyes was that of so much fear , I looked into your eyes and I could read you clearly it was more of "Never Let Me Go mum" .

So I held on to you, the more I held on to you the more the punches came . You cried out loudly and my heart shredded the more as the splashes of blood gushing from my nose landed on you. You were so terrified and all I wanted to do was get you out of that scene.
I was able to get off with you and ran to the short stay apartment where chidera and others were before you slept off on my chest after crying for so long.

As early as 4am jom and kubechi were at the door knocking, with their mom pleading on the phone that I have a rethink and forgive as it would be sad and a scandal if I ended things on this note.

Next was at our enugu hideout, somewhere off independence layout where hidden brother (my cousin ikenna) and I kept him safe from arrest during the effc hunt era , when he insisted I must come along with him to hide. I couldn't leave you with anybody so you came along with us. One night he started again shouting and beating me up for stories I could not even place and then I ran with you when the punches got so bad, he and his bodyguards/policemen chased us and they were dragging you from me in the middle of the road late into the night. Thank God for the intervention of those vigilante group they would have taken you from me and that would have been it but I held on so tightly and then the men asked him to let go but get into his house and settle his issues rather than drag a kid at night given that he was a public figure. Next morning hidden brother was there to plead with me to forgive and let go. The countless situations you witnessed at Aso Drive also led to you having some trauma.

You formed the habit of being so attached to me, you followed me everywhere . To the bathroom , kitchen , whenever i made to move you ran after me in fear . You're so scared of even sleeping as you felt you sleeping would translate to me disappearing when you wake up. Initially I thought it was because of the bond between us but after I was thrown out and I went to Esther's place because the 7 pastor prophesied that I wa Delilah and I was going to shave Samson's hair I realized it was all a trauma bond. You cried so badly when I was away that your father had you brought to me at Esther's place by your nannies and the bodyguards . You spent two tonights with me with you clinged to me so much that I felt every pain in your heart ."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZby8CkvscX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by SmartProf(m): 5:37am On Feb 02, 2022
The content of her birthday message is highly unnecessary. Fani Kayode had evicted better women before you, yet you were okay at some point to make children together with him despite his history. Maybe u thought ur beauty was a vaccine against eviction, but today u are now a pained poet...Madam, Ur chapter is over cos FFK doesn't waste time to sign new female players in the ever busy pvssy transfer market.

241 Likes 24 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Olunmercy56(f): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2022
His other wives would be laughing seeing all your dramas cheesy Next time, always look very well before you jump into something. Happy birthday to handsome Bobo.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by chibike69: 5:57am On Feb 02, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Davidonkonsults: 5:57am On Feb 02, 2022
Women. Birthday wish for child and she had to make it about her. Ndi ala.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by dazzlingd(m): 5:58am On Feb 02, 2022
The antics of a woman, fear it.

She's trying to wip all the sentiments and pity party she can gather yet devilish

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Candidlady: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2022
angry

2 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Privatepart00: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Is not always about the man having a heavy pocket. But will some of the female folks learn ? Certainly not , they will still make same mistake as she did . Quit whining you walked to him with eyes wide open and smile all over your face

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Newton2024: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2022
I blame mothers who raised greedy ladies like you, ladies who prefer money and fame to dignity and peace of mind. Which sensible man will marry you now? Woman of no virtue. Beautiful liability.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by AllKnowing: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2022
This epistle was necessary how?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Maxymilliano(m): 6:02am On Feb 02, 2022
You were beating like a puppy yet you went ahead to have three kids more ?

I beg wish your pikin happy birthday and pray for him cool

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by pfadom: 6:03am On Feb 02, 2022
Imaginary couple deceiving the world with fake lives until they could no longer pretend when things have fallen apart.

The Sammie Oposo are currently playing the scripts.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by sheymoni(m): 6:04am On Feb 02, 2022
The young ffk can't even have birthday celebration in peace without you making it about yourself. You saw it coming madam and you were not forced to marry him.
Abi you were not informed too about his records?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by yanabasee(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2022
She should move on.....

If the short fuse is refusing her the custody of the kids, she should fight in the court and let social media to be....

Her constant display of this sort of attachment seems to me like this missing the D, but using the kids to front it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by alcuin(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Fear women.

There's a high possibility that all what she's saying here is over exaggerated. All just to whip up sentiments of weak folks.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Newton2024: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2022
pfadom:
Imaginary couple deceiving the world with fake lives until they could no longer pretend when things have fallen apart.

The Sammie Oposo are currently playing the scripts.
All glitterings aren't gold. Most lives on social media are fake.

8 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by hardbody: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2022
I don't even know their story. Thsts how inconsequential it is.

3 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by MJBOLT: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2022
the only reason she want her kids is to use them as bargaining chips against FFK.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Lindodo20: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2022
This h0e need to stfu already, no one cares

When she was eating Fanny-K money and sucking his dick, shey she call us join?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by targetjobspace: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Olunmercy56:
His other wives would be laughing seeing all your dramas cheesy Next time, always look very well before you jump into something. Happy birthday to handsome Bobo.

lipsrsealed
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by opalu: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Dont involve the innocent boy in you people's madness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Neddstark: 6:08am On Feb 02, 2022
We saw you trying to claim domestic violence when FFK tried to stop you from making implicating videos. You deserve no sympathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU4Mcz7Ku-Y

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Bakinwuta(f): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Beyond the nonsense you two are playing. You should be mindful of what you impact on this children.

Reminding them of such traumatic episode is not a way to set things straight or help them grow in the future to be happy citizens.

You two need to help them pass this nightmare you both put them in and let them have a decent childhood. Such memories are not what you want to keep sending to children that are so young. As a mother you seem to prefer breeding your kids to hate there father.

You are not helping them recover from the sad experience. What ever you two do should be treated in way that this kids grow to be isolated from it unless you want to have monsters in the future (God forbide).

Stay strong but remember they are his children too. He is there father and they need both of you.

6 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by illicit(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2022
Which kain birthday message be this

10 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by donbachi(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2022
More of an ode to her son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Mordecai(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2022

It's because of stunts like this that giving custody to bitter women is not advisable.

One can only imagine how much she'll attempt to poison the child's mind against the father if she had custody.

Fight with the man, ridicule him all you can, but making the child an active part in the conflict is sick and sickening.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Gamezi(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Emotional game

5 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by mu2sa2: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Fast, fast Deacon ffk is already displaying another igbo lady at his outings. This man of his gods likes SE pvssy die - or is it the women from there that are mumu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by naija4life247: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Not ex-husband, but ex MouthAction mates. Chiwendu told the judge that she was never married to FFK, and that they were jut live in fornicators who later produced 4 bastards because she admitted also in Court that FFK's dicck is not working and that FFK never fuccked her.

Socrates said "marry if you must marry, if you marry a good spouse, you will be happy, but if you marry a bad one, you will become a philosopher". However, Socrates did not say what will happen is you married a drug addict spouse like FFK. I think the result of marrying a drug addict spouse is that you become a Poet like Chiwendu has become

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Munzy14(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2022
dazzlingd:
The antics of a woman, fear it.

She's trying to wip all the sentiments and pity party she can gather yet devilish
Exactly my take...She is dangerous..

I am beginning to see reasons why FFK evicted her despite being the woman who gave him 4 boys..

Her stories doesn't add up...She is equally childish to be a mother.

She is dropping clues to turn that boy to animal when he start using the Internet... lipsrsealed

Ajo nwaanyi.. undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / Ojukwu’s Children Vow Not To Support Bianca’s Senatorial Ambition / Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.