Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday (20239 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by zedman1(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2022
This slay queen from north bank that year. I expected everything that's happened to her to actually happen the moment I heard she got hooked up with FFK. Fake girl, fake life.

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by kabillionaire(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Toxicity
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by rita25(f): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2022
YOU ARE MEAN I PITY ANY WOMAN WHO MARRIES YOU......A MOTHER IS HURT AND YET SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THATS VERY UNFAIR. TOOOO UNFAIR.
SmartProf:
The content of her birthday message is highly unnecessary. Fani Kayode had evicted better women before you, yet you were okay at some point to make children together with him despite his history. Maybe u thought ur beauty was a vaccine against eviction, but today u are now a pained poet...Madam, Ur chapter is over cos FFK doesn't waste time to sign new female players in the ever busy pvssy transfer market.

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Briller: 8:55am On Feb 02, 2022
You all blaming her don't know she was a victim of mind game. She went into that marriage out of pity for the beast, not knowing that a leopard never changes it's spots.

It's just very unfortunate.
I wish FFK gets convicted for the numerous crimes he has committed.
I wish she gets justice.
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2022
What do you want?

Were you not caught in a hotel with a navy officer?

Tell your boy that story too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Knivesout(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Here comes another manipulator!
rita25:
YOU ARE MEAN I PITY ANY WOMAN WHO MARRIES YOU......[/b]A MOTHER IS HURT AND YET SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THATS VERY UNFAIR. TOOOO UNFAIR.[b]

2 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by BoosBae(f): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2022
FFK is done for. Why separate a mother from her little kids, when she isn't sick or mad? angry

I only pity their kids.
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:
FFK is done for. Why separate a mother from her little kids, when she isn't sick or mad? angry

I only pity their kids.
she was caught in a hotel with a navy officer

2 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by BoosBae(f): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
she was caught in a hotel with a navy officer

So what? What has that got to do with taking her 4 kids away from her? Is FFK not irresponsible too? Leave matter abeg, those kids are her life sad

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2022
You are fvvvking another man and you still want money from me? Na juju be that

How Fani-Kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu, In Bed With Naval Officer —Family Source

2 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Briller:
You all blaming her don't know she was a victim of mind game. She went into that marriage out of pity for the beast, not knowing that a leopard never changes it's spots.

It's just very unfortunate.
I wish FFK gets convicted for the numerous crimes he has committed.
I wish she gets justice.
How Fani-Kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu, In Bed With Naval Officer —Family Source

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:

So what? What has that got to do with taking her 4 kids away from her? Is FFK not irresponsible too? Leave matter abeg, those kids are her life sad
is she d one taking care of ffk financially? If yes let us know

2 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by BoosBae(f): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
is she d one taking care of ffk financially? If yes let us know

What kind of question is this? Why would she take care of FFK financially or otherwise? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:

What kind of question is this? Why would she take care of FFK financially or otherwise? undecided
OK...I fvvvk women outside u too went and fvvvkbmen....I give u money and u givebme nothing.....abeg abeg leave my house. I don carry my pikin abeg....hahaha

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by unclejb2(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2022
It's obvious that this pussy ass licking hoe was the real problem.

Get the hell on with your life bitch and leave your children out of your self inflicted misery.

2 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by anambraamaka: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2022
sad but please stop bringing everything on social media, the internet doesn't forget
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by BoosBae(f): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
OK...I fvvvk women outside u too went and fvvvkbmen....I give u money and u givebme nothing.....abeg abeg leave my house. I don carry my pikin abeg....hahaha

She gives you nothing, but you see pikin carry! See your mumu mentality...

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:

She gives you nothing, but you see pikin carry! See your mumu mentality...
na u mumu pass, she got herself pregnant abi?

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
unclejb2:
It's obvious that this pussy ass licking hoe was the real problem.

Get the hell on with your life bitch and leave your children out of your self inflicted misery.
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by BoosBae(f): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
na u mumu pass, she got herself pregnant abi?

Another mumu talk, he should have gotten pregnant and carried the babies for 9 months... Someone who even carried triplets

How are we sure they're his kids sef? They don't even look like him cheesy Just because she told him they're his.

Biko he should give those kids to their mother, atleast we're sure they belong to her. cool

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:

Another mumu talk, he should have gotten pregnant and carried the babies for 9 months... Someone who even carried triplets

How are we sure they're his kids sef? They don't even look like him cheesy Just because she told him they're his.

Biko he should give those kids to their mother, atleast we're sure they belong to her. cool
come and collect the kids for her let's see. She is not getting any of them and that's final...also tell tonto to return Churchill own to him

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Spanki(f): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2022
SmartProf:
The content of her birthday message is highly unnecessary. Fani Kayode had evicted better women before you, yet you were okay at some point to make children together with him despite his history. Maybe u thought ur beauty was a vaccine against eviction, but today u are now a pained poet...Madam, Ur chapter is over cos FFK doesn't waste time to sign new female players in the ever busy pvssy transfer market.

Nothing but the truth!

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Julietekekwe1: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Women and their manipulative tendency and emotional blackmail. Well I love this man he dose not waste time all to ditch any lady that don't play by the rules.

2 Likes

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by BoosBae(f): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
come and collect the kids for her let's see. She is not getting any of them and that's final...also tell tonto to return Churchill own to him

He should train them very well educationally and otherwise. They will definitely get back to 'mummy' when they're grown. It's just a matter of time. Nothing beats a mother's love cheesy

Churchill should go and collect na, or is he not a man like FFK? grin

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:

He should train them very well educationally and otherwise. They will definitely get back to 'mummy' when they're grown. It's just a matter of time. Nothing beats a mother's love cheesy

Churchill should go and collect na, or is he not a man like FFK? grin
ffk will still enjoy their love more many years to come, she will be crying all throughout until they are matured. Hehehe....who lose....she don already old that time. Hahaha...Churchill pikin go find him papa and Churchill is not even crying yeyeyen like precious. Churchill don marry sharp sharp born 2 ontop...hahaha

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by stahnly55: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2022
Wanted to say the same thing.
Like omoh your problem with your husband shouldn't involve your children.
She just made the whole thing about her.
Davidonkonsults:
Women. Birthday wish for child and she had to make it about her. Ndi ala.
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Susily(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:

The kids are in safe hands.....with their father so no biggy

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Susily(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:

Also she doesn't have the financial capacity to take care of those kids so the custody of the kids should be given to the partner with the Financial muscle to take care of them

If the kids are given to her, she'll still use them as a Bargaining Chip to demand child support from FFK cos she doesn't have the money, so the kids should be with their father who obviously has the resources to look after them

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
I don't understand how a woman would carry babies in her womb, and finally allow anyone take her Children from her by force, much more an abusive husband.

It takes a very useless.. irresponsible......and stupid...... woman to be married to a rich man, then upon divorce you become a broke pauper. An industrious woman would have gathered enough wealth from that marriage and fight for her young children and keep the babies. Even if it means keeping some of the babies or keeping all, till they are grown before giving them access to the father.

1 Like

Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by BoosBae(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
ffk will still enjoy their love more many years to come, she will be crying all throughout until they are matured. Hehehe....who lose....she don already old that time. Hahaha...Churchill pikin go find him papa and Churchill is not even crying yeyeyen like precious. Churchill don marry sharp sharp born 2 ontop...hahaha

Story! Let him enjoy all the love he can now because when they grow, their mother would get the best share.

She must cry na, that's mother's love, do you know what it means to be separated from your child? You can't even see them What do you men know about that relationship? Imagine the 'hehehe' and 'hahaha' you added to your message like a mentally deranged person, as if it's funny.

Her tears is the more reason her kids would show her total love and care when they grow. smiley

Churchill isn't smart for naming his second son Jnr.
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by BoosBae(f): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Susily:

Also she doesn't have the financial capacity to take care of those kids so the custody of the kids should be given to the partner with the Financial muscle to take care of them

If the kids are given to her, she'll still use them as a Bargaining Chip to demand child support from FFK cos she doesn't have the money, so the kids should be with their father who obviously has the resources to look after them

Let him keep, he can't keep them forever. It's just a matter of time...
Re: You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday by Phock2sweet: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
BoosBae:

Story! Let him enjoy all the love he can now because when they grow, their mother would get the best share.

She must cry na, that's mother's love, do you know what it means to be separated from your child? You can't even see them What do you men know about that relationship? Imagine the 'hehehe' and 'hahaha' you added to your message like a mentally deranged person, as if it's funny.

Her tears is the more reason her kids would show her total love and care when they grow. smiley

Churchill isn't smart for naming his second son Jnr.
don't let me insult you....stupid woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Obey The Law: 17 Ebonyi Lawmakers Appeal Judgement Sacking Them / Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters / El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.