Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Who Is To Be Blamed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Be Blamed (404 Views)

Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. / Oxlade And Tiwa Savage Should Be Blamed For The 10-year-old Chrisland Girl’s S*x / Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blamed by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 02, 2022
I went out with my friends during the weekends as it's becoming the norm and as usual, we talked about different things, life in general, finance, love, relationship and marriage...

And in the course of our conversation, the issue of single mothers came up and after a long row of argument, with everyone presenting their opinions and quoting unverifiable facts cheesy, we still couldn't come to a conclusion as regards who takes the blame as regards the increasingly high rise in the number of single mothers we have...

Some took the stance against men, saying they decieve women with promises of marriages, sleep with them and dump them, some men go as far as raping women and all...

The others took the stance against women, saying that a woman who doesn't want to get pregnant in this 21st century will not get pregnant, even if she was raped, there's always an option of abortion...

So I'll put it to the house then...
Who should be blamed for the rise of single mothers, men or women? And why?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Typing..
The society... it's everyone's fault.

From the woman going into a relationship that you know won't be healthy to men raping women and abadoning them.. to the law not doing enough to stop the case of constant rape..

They all have a role to play..
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by danietohbadt(m): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2022
You should be blamed...

Got an upcoming event?

Want it memorable?

Let's handle every bit of it for you at no backbreaking cost, yet delivering the best you'd ever have imagined.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by Boogyman557: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

DIS MATTERZ get as E be...

D WEATHER is Cold... Na morning b DIS..

better GRA 1, ROLL 1 AND LITE 1...

AMABOBI u go de alright...

WTF MAN
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by OloshoMan: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Wifing up a single mother is like paying for a crime you didn't commit or continuing another person's saved game instead of clicking on"New game".

No matter what you do in that relationship, the child always comes first, and he/she is not even your kid, which makes it worse. The kid could be a rough one and you can't even do anything about it without the mother interfering, even under your roof the kid will always come first to her Even before the relationship you having with her. You can't even discipline the child whenever he misbehaves, You can't even make rules in your house. You're (SIMP) just there to provide for her and that's the only purpose you're gonna serve. And no matter how hard you try, that pussy will always belong to the baby daddy. She'll always be there whenever he calls. Don't you ever forget that.

The ranking of people in her Life:
-Her child
-Her baby daddy(the man who imprinted her psychologically and mentally)
-Her friends
-Her pet (cat/dog) if she has any
-You (The Beta male provider/The SIMP without self worth)

I ain't getting with a single mother except that baby daddy dies in a horrible ghastly crash, that way I know she for real. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing..
The society... it's everyone's fault.

From the woman going into a relationship that you know won't be healthy to men raping women and abadoning them.. to the law not doing enough to stop the case of constant rape..

They all have a role to play..

Are you saying that every single mother out there was raped and abandoned by men?
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Favfables1:

Are you saying that every single mother out there was raped and abandoned by men?
Read my third line to have a better understanding..
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Read my third line to have a better understanding..

3rd paragraph you mean undecided...
Cause your third LINE states "from a woman going into a relationship.." and that alone has no bearing to this and besides, you didn't answer my question undecided...
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by Godada(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2022

There is enough blame to go around for everyone who is concerned.

Ladies these days are exposed to an array of pregnancy preventive measures to idea of aborting to the men swimming deliciously in between the legs of these women, not to mention the rare cases of rape and changing
societal norms

Back then being pregnant out of wedlock was considered a taboo. Now it is the new black....the in thing. Women walk around proud to be a single mother.

Character flaws, finances or other reasons best known to men too can make men abandon a lady who took in for the lady

There are cases of women who tried to pin the said pregnancy on an innocent gone wrong may also result to the circumstance of a single mother. There many cases of married men training kids of other men.

The blame can also be shared to the parents of both parties engaged in the fuckery.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Favfables1:

3rd paragraph you mean undecided...
Cause your third LINE states "from a woman going into a relationship.." and that alone has no bearing to this and besides, you didn't answer my question undecided...
I was giving reasons why each party has to be blamed..
Hence the word "from a woman going into a relationship that you know ain't gonna work out/unhealthy"
Or do you think all single mothers are victims of rapist?

undecided
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by yanabasee(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Jobless youths.....
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by anthonyuncle(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2022
everybody should be blamed for their actions

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed by worldclass68(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Single mom??
Pls NO!!!

(1) (Reply)

If You Know Road,show A Brother / Stranded In A No Man's Land / Reasons Why Some People Cheat In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.