Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. (2021 Views)

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by MadamVanessa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's funny how women blamed Yul for picking a second wife thus betraying the wife and disrespecting her. But non of the women said anything about the evil committed by the second wife.

To be very candid , Yul second wife should be blame for everything and not Yul . When Yul started making advances on her, she should've resisted him and remind him that he's married but what did she do? she opens her legs immediately for Yul . Not only did she opened her legs for Yul, she allowed Yul to go raw on her. The ulterior motive she had , finally manifested and the plan she had works out perfectly as planned.

It's only stupid and foolish women who drag Yul, most especially here on Nairaland rather than being objective and speak out the evil committed by the second wife.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Islandlady(f): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everyone should rest on this matter na undecided

Their lives, their rules, their boats let them sail alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by MadamVanessa(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

But our fellow women don't want to rest , they keep on saying that Yul is at fault instead of seeing what the second wife did

It's stupid to judge out of emotion.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Kriss216: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
You should rest first.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Kriss216: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
It's funny how women blame Yul for marrying a second wife thus betraying the wife and disrespecting her. But non of the women said anything about the evil committed by the second wife.

To be very candid , Yul second wife should be blame for everything and not Yul . When Yul started making advances on her, she should've resisted him and remind him that he's married but what did she do? she opens her legs immediately for Yul . Not did she open her legs for Yul, she allowed Yul to go raw on her. The ulterior motive she had , finally manifested and the plan she had works out perfectly as planned.

It's only stupid and foolish women who drag Yul most especially here on Nairaland rather than being objective and speak out the evil committed by the second wife.

You wey dey talk, only Yul Edochie's baritone voice can wet and off your pant.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by MadamVanessa(f): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:

You wey dey talk, only Yul Edochie's baritone voice can wet and off your pant.

shocked

That voice is a huge turn off to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Islandlady(f): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

But our fellow don't want to rest , they keep on saying that Yul is at fault instead of seeing what the second wife did
Yes I feel both of them is at fault...Women are the problem of women...why will a women decides to destroy her fellow woman home!

But a proverb goes thus... "the cane they use in flogging the first wife Is hanging on the roof waiting for the second wife turn"
Peace out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Bgcentz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
As I dey like this, nothing for this country concern me again.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Pastorsmile: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
I do not see any big deal in this case
A typical Igbo marrying two wives shouldn't be an issue as far as iam concerned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Kriss216: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

That voice is a huge turn off to someone else.
The someone else definitely can't be a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Islandlady(f): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:

You should rest first.
you are fast turning to a nuisance on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
This she-male again.
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Kriss216: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
you are fast turning to a nuisance on this forum
Only a nuisance can detect a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
I wonder why you guys are taking this matter too serious.
Na him life, na him sperm, na him choose to sleep with her, na she choose to open leg even when she know say him no use protection.
So, let them be!!! Who them epp sef? undecided
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Well said. Despite all d rantings from our Femalefolk (esp on nairaland), if Yul Edochie woo any of dem with Sweet voice and Money, dat babe will fall yakata like Judith! Many here re just making Empty Boasts.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by siofra(f): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Well said. Despite all d rantings from my malefolk (esp on nairaland), if Yul Edochie woo any of dem with Sweet voice and Money, dat guy will fall yakata like Judith! Many here re just making Empty Boasts.
I wish Yul will ask me out too. My nyash is ready to be torn by him.

Stop relaying your gay fantasies to us, we aren't interested angry
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by 1Sharon(f): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Why did he leave his first wife?
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:31am On Apr 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:

To be very candid , Yul second wife should be blame for everything and not Yul . When Yul started making advances on her, she should've resisted him and remind him that he's married but what did she do? she opens her legs immediately for Yul . Not only did she opened her legs for Yul, she allowed Yul to go raw on her. The ulterior motive she had , finally manifested and the plan she had works out perfectly as planned.
A whole situation can happen in a marriage where joy has gone on vacation or communication has been broken.
There's nothing more demeaning than an unhappy marriage. If you're not giving the difference between you and your loved one enough time to MANAGE YOUR DIFFERENCES (for whatever reasons) then anyone could come along to captain your ship. A tired man or woman (tired of circumstances revolving around their relationship) won't back out from the chemistry of 'falling' in again. If the situation is beyond redemption then it takes a real man to expand. Some of these things are beyond negotiations. I've seen women take so much for granted before the whole situation explodes then they start "pity-partying".
I support Yul. In the least he didn't fight for a 'rofo-rofo' divorce. That's how it should play out. A typical African scenario..a mature one.
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by AfroAgroPower: 4:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

Only a nuisance can detect a nuisance.
lol
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:52am On Apr 29, 2022
siofra:

Stop relaying your gay fantasies to us, we aren't interested angry
How silly of you to Twist my comment! You dat once said you re ready TO BE DAVIDO'S 5th OR 6th BABYMAMA also wants to castigate Yul and the new wife Judith! You see how some of u ladies are shortsighted/myopic in reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Pimine: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2022
1Sharon:
Why did he leave his first wife?
Aswearugaaad

He's hasn't, and he isn't going to. He simply took a second wife. Shikena. Kini big deal?
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by okoroemeka(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

But our fellow women don't want to rest , they keep on saying that Yul is at fault instead of seeing what the second wife did

It's stupid to judge out of emotion.
to me the first wife is carry the majority of the blame,she gave the chance for another woman to come in,if she truly adores her husband I don't think the man will contemplate marrying another woman,I pity the man he has suffered enough
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by MurderX: 8:27pm On May 09, 2022
Madamvanessa I like you, how can I connect to your wifi
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by adasi678: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Can we talk personally?08124495030
Re: Dear Women Yul Edochie Is Not To Be Blamed Rather The Said Second Wife. See why. by Jman06(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yul is a typical African man. He needed a second wife and went for her. He owes no one any explanation, especially all these wanna be feminists here on nairaland.

The last I checked, Nigerian women still remain commodities to be acquired by the highest bidders. You don't respect a commodity you acquire with your money, you simply use them to your satisfaction. When you're tired of them, you also have the right to acquire another. That's how it works!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Make Money From Yahoo? Or Is There Another Way Out / Hot Slay Queens Wear Bikini In Church To Praise / In The Uk Usa Or Canada Dont Date This Type Of Woman Or You Will Be Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.