Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) (42221 Views)

Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Gifts / DJ Cuppy Gets 3 iPhone Pro Max As Late Birthday Presents (Video) / Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by PlaysNigeria: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2022
hoelosho

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by anonimi: 10:47am On Feb 02, 2022
jrusky:
So Davido did it and got away with it now its everyone of you template *indiect media begar*stunt baa? Or is these a new ritual stunt or what Because after Davido did it we know what followed it.

Na so Tinubu and Osinbajo do template for bogus pensions, which other rogue governors used sharperly sharperly.
If you have 200 million mumus as your employers, why won’t you do likewise

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by dodoatirice: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:
I need Nairalander to buy that phone for me.

Account no
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Sheriman(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Tinubu will buy all that for you Babie
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Sergio104(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:

It's not a problem dearie
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by funshint(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Just problem...just give us the full video

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Some tozo will be excited to want to outdo themselves just to trend. I swear when I become celebrity I go worry ehn
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by mbahdi(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2022
And d mumu ballers will buy it for her.while their parents starve
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
This Olosho is at it again

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by anonimi: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2022
hatchy:
Davido have set up a pace that you all now follow.....a very bad precedence.

It baffles me how the Black African sees wealth. Many rich men and women from the business circle up to the entertainment industry don't have a charity organisation they run or support instead it is how to collect from the society they all know.
What have you given back to this same society that made you who you are. How much have you donated to charity organisations,NGOs etc
. We have many Billionaires and countless millionaires yet a whole lot do nothing to help the needy. We are very selfish and greedy such that the rich even collect what is meant for the poor and add to his own. We need to change our orientation and mindset and start to care about each other. This is where the white man is different from us. He can will his entire wealth to charity. He donates certain portion of his wealth back to the society but ours is the reverse.
Tiwa, you have made money, God have blessed you, the society helped you so give back and stop looking for ways to accumulating what you don't need.

We move.

And why the whites dominate us while we shout racism.
Well said boss. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by ufotunang: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Is it me that is nacking you . ...go and ask and disturb those guys nacking you to buy you those gifts
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by hatchy(f): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2022
Snapchat:

Relax, I’m sure she’s not asking you to give her. She tagged her friends that can likely give her those. Change your circle of friends too and don’t be intimidated by Tiwa. Everyone loves to be pampered, rich or poor.
Kids like you make our society what it is today. You'll soon kill somebody, that is if you have not killed for money rituals.
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by blowjohn(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad No wonder,some useless yweets will kill their fellow for money ritual wen dey see pipu like Tiwa asking for Hilux/iPhone she can afford without making noise

For a black man to be rich, you say we sacrifice our own family members
Like we're not savvy enough to make outstanding figures....

Nas, '10 points.'
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by pacespot(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2022
hatchy:

It baffles me how the Black African sees wealth. Many rich men and women from the business circle up to the entertainment industry don't have a charity organisation they run or support instead it is how to collect from the society they all know.
What have you given back to this same society that made you who you are. How much have you donated to charity organisations,NGOs etc. We have many Billionaires and countless millionaires yet a whole lot do nothing to help the needy. We are very selfish and greedy such that the rich even collect what is meant for the poor and add to his own. We need to change our orientation and mindset and start to care about each other. This is where the white man is different from us. He can will his entire wealth to charity. He donates certain portion of his wealth back to the society but ours is the reverse.
Tiwa, you have made money, God have blessed you, the society helped you so give back and stop looking for ways to accumulating what you don't need.

We move.

The problem is not even Tiwa but some Simping Nigerian men (likely elderly men) who are already thinking of using that 2022 black Hilux to get access to Tiwa's black pvssy. These ladies make demands because there are always men who answer their call. It is a natural thing of some humans to use their advantage for self gains. So Tiwa is using her fame for beggi beggi.
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Newton85: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2022
hatchy:

What have you given back to this same society that made you who you are. How much have you donated to charity organisations,NGOs etc. We have many Billionaires and countless millionaires yet a whole lot do nothing to help the needy. We are very selfish and greedy such that the rich even collect what is meant for the poor and add to his own. We need to change our orientation and mindset and start to care about each other. This is where the white man is different from us. He can will his entire wealth to charity. He donates certain portion of his wealth back to the society but ours is the reverse.

We move.
Well, while I can't dictate to people how to spend their "well-earned" money, it seems the only thing that drives or motivates Africans/Nigerians to make money is to be able to show off about flashy things and proving to the world that they're now big.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2022
Your cliptocrazy has already delivered it to you

You have played your part now it's time for your ballers to play thiers
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by JustinZiyech(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2022
I won't be surprised if she gets all these at de end of de day
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by phemmyfour: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
A sane man won't get an overused prostitute a 2022 Hilux. She can only manage a Nissan bluebird.
It will shock you
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by SURElee(f): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2022
The person that leaked your nudes should be able to buy you the hilux. You can't work in Gtbank and go and collect salary at Zenith bank. Make that man abi boy buy am.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by timesup234: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad No wonder,some useless yweets will kill their fellow for money ritual wen dey see pipu like Tiwa asking for Hilux/iPhone she can afford without making noise
It is people like you that allows stupidity to continue to increase. Tiwa can't afford shiit. You give these idiots props. Small yahoo boy will fvck that lame pvssy for 2grands. They all broke asses

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by obembet(f): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2022
dodoatirice:

Account no

Send me mail
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by michigang: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:

am here for you, my crush
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Pauladex(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2022
obembet:

What do you have in return?
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Bamzyriches451: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Shit shi O lo ri
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by DownChelsea(f): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2022
ipobarethieves:

Of course she can afford the iphone.

But one part of me seriously believes she can't afford the hilux (without her going severely OR EVEN completely broke)
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by DeRay98(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Non sense, wey her husband?
Wey her own millions, she dey forbid to spend her own money to buy them for herself?
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by Rayjnr: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2022
She want go join Boko Haram, wey she dey find hilux
Re: Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2022
Na all these things our young girl go see and at the end of it all, their life goes in for it... isn't all these show off we're all preaching against sad!!! Make celebrity no dey tension us, they're making it look like hard work doesn't pay off anymore. It is well na person way get low self esteem na him go wanna chill with the big boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger: "Real Men Wet The Pants Of A Woman Not Her Eyes" / Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.