Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes (13241 Views)

NASS Leaders Don't Want To Talk About It, The Boxes Were Empty - Galambi / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by wisdom042(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2022
What and what has he done for the society since he left as the senate president or perhaps as the secretary to the federation? I see him failing in their primary and even if he wins the primary he will fail as the candidate of any party he stands for as the flag bearer.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by dannyville2(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Nigerians are funny . We hate Tinubu, we hate Atiku , we also hate Peter obi and any body who declares for presidency . The big question is , my dear Naija people, what do we want?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Tomahawk99(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2022
amnesty7:
grin
A cool guy but even he himself knows deep inside that he is only a presidential joker.
What did you know anything about Yar'Adua before he became president?
Anything you think is not possible anywhere else is very possible in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Tomahawk99(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Hisbah21:

go and hustle pls
Answer simple question ewu. You are the son of a loser and a loser yourself.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2022
All we need is someone to move this nation to greater heights, and repair the destruction caused by this present cataclysmic government.
Ogwucha ihe m nwere ikwu.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Invictuse: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2022
Tinubu urchins never accuse Peter Peter Obi of being a bigot though who all know that is exactly what he is.

Nigerians accuse Peter Peter Obi of being a diehard criminal judging from the N250M cash he was caught with which graduated to looting $5M into his 13 year daughter foreign account.

Peter Peter Obi is a daredevil criminal that is what the narrative is about not bigotry.

Penguin2:

Tinubu urchins accuse Obi of bigotry, they have nothing of such on Anyim.

He’s Igbo to solve the Igbo clamour for power.

And above all, he’s extraordinarily intelligent with apt understanding of the problems of Nigeria and how to fix them.

Watch his full interview on Arise TV here and confirm for yourself. Meanwhile I’m waiting for the day Tinubu will sit down to be interviewed for 30 minutes. I want to check something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkhHDIfdnxw
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Charlotte777: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2022
we never see people with Red cap finish na this one with plate dey talk
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Invictuse: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Is that how your tribesmen were constructive about a minister in his 20s n head of state at 30 years old. May it never well with Anyim and every other Igbo daring enough to even say they want to contest presidential election in Nigeria.

Tomahawk99:

Wetin you dey talk?
If your papa became Senate President at 39 and later secretary to the government of the federation will you call him a failure or a loser?
Una go just dey type crap because una get internet access,no constructive criticism, no form of intellect, nothing just brain dead stupid talk.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Invictuse: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Dave Umahi OK

Nigerians don't want Peter Pandora make he no go loot out destiny in cash into his 13 year old daughter Pandora foreign account.
FuckkME:
Anyim pius will be like Buhari ooo... u didn't see Peter Obi or David Umahi
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by mastertek: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Stop promoting nonsense pls
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by zoedew: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Anyim is more than qualified to be the president of this country.

He has experience in the legislature to the height of being a Senate President.

He has experience in the executive as he was a former SGF.

He’s a Lawyer.

And above all, he’s extraordinarily intelligent with apt understanding of the problems of Nigeria and how to fix them.

Watch his full interview on Arise TV here and confirm for yourself. Meanwhile I’m waiting for the day Tinubu will sit down to be interviewed for 30 minutes. I want to check something.

He is a very hard worker!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by amnesty7: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Tomahawk99:

What did you know anything about Yar'Adua before he became president?
Anything you think is not possible anywhere else is very possible in Nigeria.
The nice guy is still a joker, bro.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Penguin2:

He’s a Lawyer.

I had never heard this man speak till I saw that interview.
If anything, the interview shows he’s a dullard and bereft of ideas!!! Peter Obi is 100 times better! More articulate and intelligent!!.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Tomahawk99(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Invictuse:
Is that how your tribesmen were constructive about a minister in his 20s n head of state at 30 years old. May it never well with Anyim and every other Igbo daring enough to even say they want to contest presidential election in Nigeria.

Wetin this one dey talk? You be real mumu, your wishes or prayers have no effect if not you for no be poor man wey dey hate people online, if you see Anyim for your front you no go repeat this crap you coward, already it is not well with you so get a life you illiterate bigot.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by sammirano: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2022
grin these igbos are jokers
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by zoedew: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2022
wisdom042:
What and what has he done for the society since he left as the senate president or perhaps as the secretary to the federation? I see him failing in their primary and even if he wins the primary he will fail as the candidate of any party he stands for as the flag bearer.
In what sense? Distributing motorcycles and pepper grinding mills? He has paid his dues as Senate President and SGF. He did well in those roles. You don't want to be either if you are not ready to be extremely hardworking. He is the best the South East presently has to offer for the Presidential race in 2023. Stable, dynamic and focused.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by jrusky(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2022
Penguin2:

He’s a Lawyer.

Despite you make some senses but you beclouded it all and make your epistle useless by still referring to Tinubu, so their is no way none of you can talk without mentioning that name?

Focus on Anyim leave Tinubu to face his warrant stop making Tinubu uneccessary popular. Moreso mind you all these rants bablabla he is these he is that bro the decider are in Aso Rock they have made up their mind who will be the next president unless pdp can wrestle the power out of their hands.

And you mentioned all qualities blalabla but you never mention his building tribal bridge and create diversity and inclusiveness apaciity or didn't he has nothing in that area to offer? We don't need a tribal bigot, we don't need any hardliner
a. k. a my people(nepotism) leader.

Mind you have you check his accptance in other region? He was busy in SE is it only SE that want to vote for him? I know you will disagree with me because truth hurt my people alot and when you says it they call you Afonja or Aboki.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Antoeni(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2022
48 Igbo Candidate will All Pick Ticket for the Same Reason
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by zoedew: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2022
jrusky:

Despite you make some senses but you beclouded it all and make your epistle useless by still referring to Tinubu, so their is no way none of you can talk without mentioning that name?

Focus on Anyim leave Tinubu to face his warrant stop making Tinubu uneccessary popular. Moreso mind you all these rants bablabla he is these he is that bro the decider are in Aso Rock they have made up their mind who will be the next president unless pdp can wrestle the power out of their hands.

And you mentioned all qualities blalabla but you never mention his building tribal bridge and create diversity and inclusiveness apaciity or didn't he has nothing in that area to offer? We don't need a tribal bigot, we don't need any hardliner
a. k. a my people(nepotism) leader.

Mind you have you check his accptance in other region? He was busy in SE is it only SE that want to vote for him? I know you will disagree with me because truth hurt my people alot and when you says it they call you Afonja or Aboki.
In his role as Senate President and SGF he interacted proactively and successfully with NSEW of Nigeria's politicians of diverse shades. In those roles you had access to him - unrivalled open door policy. Very ebullient personality. Positively street wise. He rose from the bare ground up. Not a shady person. You cannot say such things about OUK, Ngige, Peter Obi and The Roach!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Charisma01: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2022
OP deserves flogging.
Tell ur oga to go and answer his case of centenary city at EFCC first.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by CoolAmbience(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Penguin2:

He’s a Lawyer.

You guys are just crass gullible!

With all the positions Anyim has occupied in the past, can you name five key national or regional initiatives that he drove / drives and how those programs have impacted the masses?

What is GCON? Even the clueless Nemadi Sambo has it. To what extent has he solved the problems that you claim he understands? What has he exceptionally done for Ebonyi?

What has being a lawyer, or former federal legislator, or SGF got to do with being President? I was hoping that you would outline key initiatives / projects attracted or executed by Anyim, alongside number of beneficiaries.

As for Tinubu, that one is just wasting his time, in a positive way though... because people need to cash out somehow. My own is, let all of them come out: Anyim, Kalu, Obi, Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu etc, we need some of the money returned somehow.

Buhari is the benchmark for the Nigerian presidency. Nothing less. The rails are back. Lagos-Ibadan, Warri-Itakpe are up and running. Port Harcourt-Maidugiri and Ibadan-Kano are in the works.

Two massive bridges: 2nd Niger and Bonny-Bodo are racing to completion. Agricultural revolution with over 6MMT of local rice production per anumm and at least 50 fertilizer blending plants.

We can't go for any less. Solid, verifiable track records are what we want. Not mere paper certifications, worthless past portfolios and meaningless awards.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2022
zoedew:

In his role as Senate President and SGF he interacted proactively and successfully with NSEW of Nigeria's politicians of diverse shades. In those roles you had access to him - unrivalled open door policy. Very ebullient personality. Positively street wise. He rose from the bare ground up. Not a shady person. You cannot say such things about OUK, Ngige, Peter Obi and The Roach!

Good response but have you any evidence to back your claims?

Pls till date as he ever criticised or choose to dialogue with ipigs with their useless destructive path?

Pls drop your evidence. And If he can obey ipigs order to shut the region down forcefully on every Monday or Tuesfay then sorry and sorry he is a coward and do not have the balls to run Nigrians with the current situation. Thanks.

Any bloody hypocrite like Buhari who was sold to his gullible follower as the best Army General in the world with all kinds of fake cv packages who ordinary bandits he can not stop cannot rule us again because with Anyim ipigs will run amok and become the bandit of the South.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Jerryherd: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin grin

This people just stubborn sha hahaha. Una no go smell Aso Rock or become President and Vice

See him fat face like Mkpuru Mniri smoker

Bunch of jokers

Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by anambraamaka: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Goodluck to him but Peter Obi stands a better chance
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by akdjr(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2022
I like Pius Ayim courage to run for president of Nigeria even knowing that he can't win his own state like most of us know. I have always tell people around me that Ndi Igbos are very lazy politicians who has refuse to move beyond mere agitation to play the real politics before they can get into power. If you go back to history of our elections from 1999 till date, Ndi Igbo has always make the list of candidate but they don't do proper door to door campaign but only shouting it is our turn.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by olamike02: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Penguin2:
One mystery about Anyim is that nobody has given him a chance in all the things he has achieved in his life.

When he was contesting for Senate in 1999, no one gave him a chance that he would win, he won.

At the senate, there were other returning senators from the third republic that no one expected a first timer Anyim to emerge as Senate President but he did.

After GEJ became president in 2011, no one remembered Anyim was still alive but GEJ appointed him SGF.

2023 is around the corner and as usual no one is giving Anyim a chance. Are we about to be shocked?

He’s a Lawyer.

No taint of corruption despite his long years in public service.

INDEED. WHERE IS THE MILENIUM CITY?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by KingOfTheDamned: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Penguin2:
One mystery about Anyim is that nobody has given him a chance in all the things he has achieved in his life.

When he was contesting for Senate in 1999, no one gave him a chance that he would win, he won.

At the senate, there were other returning senators from the third republic that no one expected a first timer Anyim to emerge as Senate President but he did.

After GEJ became president in 2011, no one remembered Anyim was still alive but GEJ appointed him SGF.

2023 is around the corner and as usual no one is giving Anyim a chance. Are we about to be shocked?

He’s a Lawyer.

Though I am against him running but you gave a rather coherent argument so let me watch the video and revert

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by ButterBurger: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2022
SAPA (Senator Anyim Pius Anyim)
or is
APA (Anyim Pius Anyim)

Make the man choose one o.
Because e get wetin one mean for area and wetin the other mean for Yoruba o
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by uthlaw: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Penguin2:

He’s a Lawyer.

this one cannot win 10local govt in north west!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by Isobug: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
LegacyB:
Comedy.......,They could not even use his recent pictures. SMH
Hatred.... what has recent pictures get to do with his political ambition?
You people think Nigeria revolves around you, anybody else is not good for presidential position in Nigeria apart from you people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by zoedew: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2022
jrusky:

Good response but have you any evidence to back your claims?

Pls till date as he ever criticised or choose to dialogue with ipigs with their useless destructive path?

Pls drop your evidence. And If he can obey ipigs order to shut the region down forcefully on every Monday or Tuesfay then sorry and sorry he is a coward and do not have the balls to run Nigrians with the current situation. Thanks.

Any bloody hypocrite like Buhari who was sold to his gullible follower as the best Army General in the world with all kinds of fake cv packages who ordinary bandits he can not stop cannot rule us again because with Anyim ipigs will run amok and become the bandit of the South.
A look at Ebonyi where Anyim hails from will show that ipob agitations are not as insistent as you have them in other parts of the SE. That is one reason it is strategic for him to keep his comments on such until his engagement with the Press. Wise politicians don't run their mouths.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Senator Anyim Pius Anyim Ticks All The Boxes by jrusky(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2022
zoedew:

A look at Ebonyi where Anyim hails from will show that ipob agitations are not as insistent as you have them in other parts of the SE. That is one reason it is strategic for him to keep his comments on such until his engagement with the Press. Wise politicians don't run their mouths.

So Anyim is no longer for the rest Igboland but for Ebonyi baa you that you are running your anus?

Abeg waka one side biko. Anyim my a s s. Whoever fail to look at ipigs by face do not deserve campaigning talkless of presidency. Take it or burst your headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Records 12 Convictions For Over 20,000kg Of Endangered Species (pic) / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' / Celebrate Nigeria's Diversity - Posters' Rich Diversities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.