Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. (8605 Views)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Bolsman(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
It was almost closing hour that day, I was jumping from one desk to the other. One of our teachers saw me. He beckoned me to come. I knew that something must sup. I was beaten thoroughly.

Another one that happened, teacher was in our class. It was rainy, I snuck out and bath inside the rain. The female teacher beat the hell out of me in such a way that my life didn't remain the same.
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Maxxim: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

Primary school was the best Life...no forming or trying to impress.. we were all just natural. Played, laugh, beefed, competed and all that,but last last we were still friends..

If you are a bully in my class,I go tell you say after closing make we go back of school... Some class people will be there to cheer us up till one teacher will notice and flog hell out of us cry ... The cane go pain o,but I nor go cry because my crush dey there grin
Big time man, lol

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by bestseyi: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Gone are those days �, mehn this very day, we had a Cashew tree in line with our principal's office and we were told not to pluck from it due to the White uniform we wore, this principal is so wicked that almost all students run whenever he was coming, this very day, I checked his car after closing our is not there �I was so happy, I quickly climb the tree to pluck not knowing the principal is back to office � naso the senior boy just come under the tree that "hey come down principal is calling you" I almost pee☹️☹️ the beating I had that day I don't pray it for my enemy �

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Agboconsult1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
The only constant beating I received in primary school was because of fighting, noise making and not able to read...Mr Magaji really tear my legs with cane. Back home after school, na serious knocking on my head i still dey receive from my father just because I can't read... grin grin cheesy

This kind of nostalgia the win
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Samuelnze(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
The punishment i still remember whenever the word PUNISHMENT comes to my mind is the punishment i was given when i broke my teacher's board meter ruler while walking on it as an inclinded plane..
the day i mistakeningly broke it,we were told to move over to class A so we can finish the last paper for the day.there was a girl i had eyes on,as a niggar i walked after her so we can sit on the same seat,so i can form mr know alland from there get things moving..
as she walked,i walked behind her,the ruler laid on the stairs as inclinded plane,i walked on it and unfortuntely it broke..
that moment all i read evaporated and i knew my wooing plans had failed..i created an embarrassing scene,all eyes were fixed on me and the eh he he song started..
i had to manage,and i carried my embarrassed self into class A,.didn't even look at the girl's face,went to another sit and sat..
all i read resurfaced,i did well in the paper..
our teacher who posted to a senior class dealt with me wella wella,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by rhames(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
chatinent:
My name na Chatinent. Back in Primary school, I was very poor in maths. Like I wouldn't even get four divided by four even if it was all we learnt that day..it was due to fear. Fear is not good in a child's life. The teacher flogged like an animal. During exams, I’d get between 2% and 8%. The results used to be announced sequentially, that is from the lowest to the highest marks. So I would always be the first or second to be called out and flogged. I mean flogged and emasculated in front of my female crushes. Did I even have crushes with my zero head?

One day, the maths results were announced and my name wasn’t among the first to be called out. The teacher got to 30%, 40%, 50%, 60% and 70%, still my paper had not been called out.

What's going on here?

Everyone in the class kept looking at me asking, Chatinent, ​what’s up? How did you pass this exam?” I was all goose pimples. My cloud nine was hitting ten. And I was like ... "Well, na God o." Immediately in zero zero seconds, I started to feel the livers of a motivational speaker that I had already started educating people backside on how to persevere no matter the odd odds.

By the time the teacher got to 80%, I was already grinning in excitement. I was that dog two tails. Peacocks in my belly. When he got to 90%, he had only one paper remaining. I then asked myself, could I have scored 90% in
maths? Or 100%? Omg.

I was feeling very anxious, sweaty, and happy now. Obviously, my dreams and prayers have been answered. My heart skipped many beats. The whole class was amazed as everyone kept looking at me. Oh, I could see the Mnesoma stealing glances at me...oh, many ants in my panties. It was unbelievable. I was all fly. My head is about to explode. Finally the teacher looked up and said, “One silly student here did not write his name on the paper and he scored 0%. Who hasn't received his paper yet?”

Rest is history. In life sha, let everyone respect themselves.

Well, make una share una experiences.

I was the most stubborn but principled pupil in school. I will Dodge classes and to the amazement of my classmates, still be among the top five or ten in school.

My nickname was One week One trouble as I won't go a week without an honorary mention in the department of rascality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by onunwa21(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
I left the school during break time & went to River Nworie to swim!! On coming back my class teacher, headmistress & even my mother were all waiting for me!!! Anyway, thank God for that experience!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by KingAzubuike(f): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
DAFEEDI:
Our chemistry teacher suffered severe burns on his face and hands and it deformed him. So I gave him the name " burn-burn" I no know how he know, omo he beat me like thief.
You deserved it.
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Michelle55: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
worldclass68:

That days wasn't ur day..... grin
Aswear.. Since that incident happen na so all my classmates just dey gimme space cos I dey stammer then and small thing dey vex me cheesy
The only person wey no dey fear me na my best friend that year cos she sef no dey gree for me, we dey fight give each other marks for body still settle within 10minutes grin.
Anytime wey fight start laidis between us, nobody dey gree separate us cheesy na we by oursef go give awasef break from fighting cum start to dey laugh after few minutes wey awa minds don cool down

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
HenryDion:
Punished for owing school fees, as if I'm my parents. Even when I told the yeye teacher that my father said they haven't been paid salary, she still went ahead to flog me cry

Really wink
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Uniquisite:
Omooo. I remember Uncle Raymond in Primary 3. I was spreading fake news that a little scar on his face was caused by beating.

One student like dat told him the gist, i swear i was given more than 10 lash of cane in Primary 1 - 5 A, B and C separately.. Its wasnt funny grin

grin grin onye asiri
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
I throw Biro on the floor pretending to b picking it why pepping on cyhntia dirty pant sad I did this for almost 3 weeks until the day she wore another color of pant which is blue as I saw it I shout unconsciously Kevin Cynthia done buy new pant that day if u see flog enh cheesy he done they wet I spoil

grin grin grin
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Goldbw122(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Well I was very nice in school so shy and quiet, so there is one teacher that will always tell me to come out and start singing so I will sing and when I repeat the chorus she will be laughing and I will say to my self why is she laughing so that really makes me loose my confidences very well. So that makes me to be shy, and quiet the more..
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by AvalonSpace(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na love letter o
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by ganiyu26(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Was told to write noise makers in class by "godogodo" so they are called, I played holy boy. The men came with nothing to show yet the class was rowdy . Omo see beating and kneeling down in the sun. After the whole punishment, I come form you move your name enter paper b that,�
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by yemiisaac210: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Anytime Nairaland tire me, I go just vex enter Ghana. nice forum .Up Ghana. com.
steveodo68: I just joined the forum and already addicted to it

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Polynek(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chaaaii grin Dix thread jox de remind me primary school day's grin it was full of adventures.
I can't say all shaa, but the brief one I can remember was the day I came to school very early bcox i wanted to be the first person to plug the school cashew grin
Omo no b small tin oo, immediately I arrived, i gathered many stones and start throwing the cashews, as I was throwing my stones up, one of my classmates who also hv thesame plan of coming early to plug cashew b4 other students start coming was running in high speed to meet up grin bcox he saw me doing wat he plans to do grin
As he approached closer I threw a heavy stone up and the stupid boy never minded dat I threw a stone up He entered under the cashew tree to gather some stones grin, immediately he entered under the tree the stone I threw up landed on His fore-head grin, omo kom see blood cry
And na only two of us don come school oo grin
I don't know wat to do, I gave him all the cashews I plugged grin so dat he will stop crying yet d guy no gree, he said he report me to the headmistress,
In summary na strong primary 6 students held me very tight on top of the table and I received 24 strokes of canes cry, I cry tire dat day cry
But Nnaemeka no do well, he was very careless.
The headmistress Leta called my mom to come and treat the boy bcox my mom na nurse grin
I still go house receive another portion of cane from P man grin

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by 77up(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
My chair was at the back of one fat girl with fatty bumbum,that faithful afternoon na so I sit jéjé and that teacher just entered and met the class so noisy. From no where ,one witch mgbeke ,very ugly looking tiny slowpoke girl just lied against me that I have been making noise all day , she said I touched the girl with big bumbum and I said it is suitable to fork, I was actually lost in all the allegations because first , I don't even understand what fork really meant then , secondly all the allegations against me are false, I was not even among those making noise.

I chop serious beating that day and the beating is even not enough compared to the stigmatization that followed it from my classmates and especially the big bum girl because she doesn't know that the mgbeke was actually lieing against me. Sexual matter then was not like now , it's like commiting murder if caught around it , because of that same issue, they changed my school and till I'm typing this , even if that stupid mgbeke girl is dead or alive, my God will judge her.
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by rafcrown(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
My primary school used to be the next house to the school. I was very bad in Arithmetic so the teacher used to relay my performance after the morning class to my sisters right from his table, next to the door. He has scored 2/10 or 1/10 again. No need to go far to announce the result because we live few metres away. Then necessary actions wouldd follow
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Samuelnze(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
ShitHead:
I was peeping my headmistress while she was urinating at the school garden.

you spoit before you classmates..you truely deserved everybit of the beating
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Chicent(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
I wrote on a piece of paper about a girl I was admiring her Boob's,
I belief I can fly...
I belief I can touch keziah's boob...
while trying to rhyme the popular R Kelly song at that time.... ,
The piece of paper got to her after my seat mate passed it to others and she took it personal and reported me to our class teacher.... She was a Jehovah's witness.
I contact that day..... But no be today I don dey like breast ooooo. Lol
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Landowner101(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Two big incidents made me punished in school

The first was that, we formed a committe (as young as we were) to save money, at least #20 and #50 at most daily,during school period.
I was the person incharge of writing the account book while sule was the person incharge of collecting money.we were 5 in number doing the daily contribution, things went well for the first few weeks until afeez decided to join in our contribution clique. The first five days afeez least contribution was #200 per day, for the first 5 days he was able to save #1600, We asked him to tell us where he do get the money he contributes, he told us that he had a uncle that do visits, that gives him #1000 and also his feeding money.
We had no other option but to believe him. The next school week his mother came to school with him, she met the school headmaster on how afeez had been stealing her money and giving his friends in school.They called for us while in the classroom and we went to the office.The headmaster did not give us a chance to explain what was happening, they just concluded that we were teaching people to steal their parents money to school.
The next day the headmaster called us out on the assembly ground, told me to lie down on a bench and started whipping me a kind of kerosene soaked cain at the front of everyone.After the assembly, we knelt down till break time.

Second incident was that.
After school activities i do go to a game center to play games till 6:30 pm before heading home, my parents are in the shop and my elder sisters are not with me, just me and my parents.During school we do brag about who can play ps1,ps2 football most. It got to a stage that we decided to fix a day (after school) that we will all go and play games with ourselves. On the said day, after school, we were 4 in number, we played game till we didnt knew when it was 7 pm, one of my friend the (i've forgotten his name) began crying and was telling us that he his dead, that his dad will kill him tonight. We just told him to calm down that he will be beaten but not to death, that we are all used to beating.
Fortunately for him he told us that when he reached home, his dad wasnt at home that he begged his mum. Unfortunately for us, one stupid girl saw us going to the game center and reported to our head master that morning, they called us out flogged us to a point that we cant hold the pain (after forming james bond from the first seven strokes of the cain) anymore and made us to sweep the whole school premises.
We later dealt with the amebo girl, But in a coded way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by YourFavorite21(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
We were playing football during break time in school, and our English teacher was passing through our field, so my class mate, said we should hold the ball if she comot we go continue, seriously I didn't hear when he said it , as per say I wan form Ronaldo na, I fired one better shot , and the ball hit her on the buttocks and stained her white Skirt, leaving a round shaped dent, na so everybody japa. grin grin unfortunately for us, she recognised us, and came straight to primary 3, and called us out, she asked who played that shot, all hands pointed at me, we collect beating, but my own was double.
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Mastakija(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
R0LL0N:
Mr Akadi, my head master from oloye private school. Thanks for those days of collecting Cain on the head. I remember I was asked to look after some nursery 1 and 2 children then I was in primary 3. Whenever I got to school I do eat their breakfast and lunch of those children. Bubble bursted when I got home the parent of those children got to know that I do eat their wards food everyday. The parent reported to the headmaster I was disgraced and serve the school community service for good 7 days. Coming back home also fasted for days and nights. Parent grooming no be today it's start o.

Oladimeji and her sister wherever you are now please forgive me I was childish then, It's time to pay back.

u won dash dem money?
I am oladimeji cheesy
Shulai send my akant number? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by kayspark27(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
First and last punishment I received in pry school.
I was in pry 5 and i had a crush from pry1 then. We all stared from KG.
So i wrote a well constructed love letter and passed it to my friend to give to her.. she got it and you know kids, everyone wanted to see it on her seat row. It got the teachers attention and i was made to do frog jump. I wasn’t flogged nor yelled at because i was a very quiet and shy cute boy then. They took me to my dad and the man didn’t even do anything to me. Thank God i no crush on the girl after that time because she took common entrance and my eyes opened that she wasn’t worth it lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by luckingto50: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Late coming and playing football in the rain
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Allisgud: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
He get dis fruit,dey call it fruit,na him me and my friend go plug during school hour,na vice principal catch us on top tree no be small wiping dat day

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by R0LL0N(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mastakija:
u won dash dem money?
I am oladimeji cheesy
Shulai send my akant number? cheesy

Na mastakija I see for your name na grin
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by JayPeeOham: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mine was in secondary school though not primary.

It was December period and Christmas was drawing close. Almost all the boys would either come to school with the already made"banger" or you come with matches then.

I no know the main devil wey push I and my guys go one corner, na so we wrap empty paper like cigarette put for mouth light fire o... Immediately na so one prefect catch us carry go principal office.

We were asked to invite our parents to school which we did. After much pleading by our parents we were suspended from all academic activities for a week with hard labor.

I chop beatings for school still go chop another one for house... That's an experience I would never forget
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Gosj001: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omo,

In pry 3 I was flogged for making noise when I was quiet all through.
It was my first 2 weeks in a new school and my name was in the noise makers list because I had a crush on funmi, Ponmile's girl and he was the class captain. I tried explaining to the class teacher, he didn't listen I was beaten, left the class during break and went straight to the proprietress office to report. Mr. Ajayi was called and I became the proprietress favorites for that short period. I also became Mr. ajayi's favorite as i was among the 7 given double promotion to pry 6. But I was troublesome and was beaten by Victoria angry the strongest girl then cry in class cry cry. I never knew she could fight and also strong cry cry

See my siggy!!!
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by naija4life247: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
DAFEEDI:
Our chemistry teacher suffered severe burns on his face and hands and it deformed him. So I gave him the name " burn-burn" I no know how he know, omo he beat me like thief.

You are actually a thief. So you weren't beaten like a thief, you were beaten as you are .
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Mastakija(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
R0LL0N:

Na mastakija I see for your name na grin
Its just a username grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signify ☝if You Ate This Biscuits, Only Legends Can Relate (photo) / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 / Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.