Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) (17309 Views)

Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) / Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by tutudesz: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
A party of disaster.
All Progressives Crisis Party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
tutudesz:

All Progressives Crisis Party
yes soo. Crisis upon crisis..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by tutudesz: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
yes soo. Crisis upon crisis..
National Congress will end APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
1768e:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
lol
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
tutudesz:

National Congress will end APC
my question is that how they absolved the series of factional members and their leaders into one fold in the party. Seriously, Apc has fall apart beyond repair.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by tutudesz: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
my question is that how they absolved the series of factional members and their leaders into one fold in the party. Seriously, Apc has fall apart beyond repair.
One Party with too much snakes forming brotherly love, unfortunately they can't hide their hatred for themselves anymore

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
tutudesz:

One Party with too much snakes forming brotherly love, unfortunately they can't hide their hatred for themselves anymore
yes. It’s impossible for them to resolve their crisis concerning the actualisation of the parallel congress in all the 36 states in the federation, their crisis won’t be resolved. Oyetola is a goner. He created the crisis for himself and the party in the state.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by tutudesz: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
yes. It’s impossible for them to resolve their crisis concerning the actualisation of the parallel congress in all the 36 states in the federation, their crisis won’t be resolved. Oyetola is a goner. He created the crisis for himself and the party in the state.
In Delta state, there are 3 factions O! Omo Agege, Ogboru and Keyamo grin
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by helinues: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
1768e:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother die
your useless father die
all your family die die die die die die die die die die

Karma will definitely pay you a visit.. Sooner or later
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
this people no dey learn
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yoruba people and thuggery.

Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Political thugs
I value $10 more than them, so no single fvcks given.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by rhythyson: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu brought political thuggery to south west and now the whole South west are suffering this menace grin

When I talk , Dem go say I be Igbo or IPob

But I be Yoruba boy wey hate rubbish this politicians do for selfish gains

Oga your sense of history is disjointed.

operation wetie that happened in south west some years back, was it Tinubu that caused it?

The battle between Olunloyo and Bola Ige was it Tinubu again?

the battle between Obafemi Awolowo and Primier of Western region then (cant remember his name now) was it caused by Tinubu.

Dont lets us give a dog a bad name just to hang it.

Let watch what we writ because of posterity.

Over and out bro
Peace

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by stickle(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu brought political thuggery to south west and now the whole South west are suffering this menace grin

When I talk , Dem go say I be Igbo or IPob

But I be Yoruba boy wey hate rubbish this politicians do for selfish gains

Political thuggery has long history in Yoruba land, my dear brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by dappydozzy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
IDeyNL:

All of a suddenly Aregbe is being bashed! I remember when you yor goubas were claiming he is the best and how he made Osun state the greatest. Now you have seen that he's at loggerheads with Tinubu, you've changed.

I'm not surprised. If Ambode could be disowned and called imcompetent, after you yorubas called him the best
governor, then nothing can surprise anyone again.

Una sabi change mouth.

Can anyone be a best governor in Nigeria. It is impossible.Let those who are being decieved continue to be deceived. Aregbesola administration never treated workers and retirees well. Majority of retirees were languishing in penury during his administration
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
...And you wonder why sane and normal people who value their lives sit at home on election day!!!

We should work harder towards replicating the American system of online voting.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Nicenixon: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
agadez007:
you did not just try to justify ritual killings now,did you?
Anyway I am not surprised,it’s your culture
Those ogun boys caught last week frying sophist’s head,what did you think they were plaining to do with the head?
Mr man, shut the hell up. Na everywhere crime dy for this country. What about all those ritual killings wey happen for imo state early this year or the killing of young girl in Kano state?, yes there is ritual killing in Yoruba land which is becoming regular and that is very very bad. The people and government over there should find a way of solving that. If we are to start uploading pictures about each tribe's crime, na everybody go tire.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Nicenixon: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Make Aregbesola self leave Oyetola alone now, what is his issue with the state?, he did his own eight years and left with nobody disturbing him, he should be like Other governors now. After he embezzled a lot of funds and also borrowed funds many times, he still want to become godfather in that state. At least, civil servants are no more complaining or no or half salary anymore.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Benjax4all: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:

Karma will definitely pay you a visit.. Sooner or later
like if that karma will not visit u too that always support bad leaders that why any news about corrupt and how apc have brought so much debt to d country u hide away to comment, d other day simi was talking about bad leadership,u were saying she should face are music. Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by wisdom042(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
You support this politicians at the detriment of losing your life yet nothing tangible will be done for you or the community. Use your brain your life and that of others worth more than this.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by VEE2010(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lazy youths! Aregbesola is there enjoying his loots with his family while the poor nitwits are killing and maiming each other. What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by wiseoneking: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jerryherd:

This is one major difference between Ibos and Yoruba

When Aregbe did well with Education and infrastructure we praised him,, ... And when he couldn't meet up with wage bill and salary we bash him

Unlike Ibos... When Orji Uzor Kalu and PDP looted Abia into backwardsness Ibos kept shut and continued worshipping PDP, till Theodore and Family did their own damages and Ikpeazuu finally turned Abia State to shithole

While keeping quite in PDP, IBOs where denied Presidential ticket for 22 solid years yet Yoruba got 8 years

So who is fooling who
Your soul is really troubled about the igbos, I pity you. OP posted the thugery in Osun state and you are here lamenting about ibos. Don't allow igbos matter to destroy you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thugs attacked thugs !
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by 77up(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Oyetola is a progressive. This is also a shame to those who are supporting him. This is one of the Oyetola (Ileri Oluwa) thug apprehended yesterday at the meeting of the APC TOP in Ikirun yesterday.

Only a coward, who have lost the ground results to violence against his or her people.

May Oyetola never happen to us again in Osun.

Ki wa ni solution bayii �����
I don't know why I alwaylike to visit your thread, I know you won't disappoint in coming up with different styles of wailing grin cheesy

Oyetola Leekansi . Even after Oyetola 8years, trust me there is no chance for Dancing senator in Abere. If PDP want Osun people to take them serious,they should come up with serious and experience candidate not the one just banking on his brother's legacy that will only finds solace in dancing upandan when there is pressing matters.

Even you, failure no dey tire you ni grin
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Jerryherd: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
wiseoneking:
Your soul is really troubled about the igbos, I pity you. OP posted the thugery in Osun state and you are here lamenting about ibos. Don't allow igbos matter to destroy you

I believe you are not blind and you are literate enough to see I responded to your fellow Ibos that dragged Yoruba and Tinubu into his inferiority complex

Next time if you don't want Ibos dragged tell you people to stop using Yoruba issues for fun and banters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign In Zamfara State (More Pictures) / ’Emilokan’: Idris Wase Declares For House Of Reps Speakership / Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.