Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) (17316 Views)

Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) / Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by FamTomx2(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ajumma call your associates in Banditry & Skull Mining Association at Osun branch to behave them selves..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Charly68: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
I think Aregbe and his TOP members are undermining the power of the Sheriff that is in town .. they don't know he can bite if they touch his mouth
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Tomek09(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Oyetola is a progressive. This is also a shame to those who are supporting him. This is one of the Oyetola (Ileri Oluwa) thug apprehended yesterday at the meeting of the APC TOP in Ikirun yesterday.

Only a coward, who have lost the ground results to violence against his or her people.

May Oyetola never happen to us again in Osun.

Ki wa ni solution bayii �����
Resort*** to violence
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Tannhauser(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
The mods should ban the ediots that posted those gory pictures on this thread. Why should I have to see such nonsense?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Gbeng30(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

After enjoying his 8 years term , he is still causing trouble as if his duties as Ministry of interior and Nigerian Prison invasion isn't enough

May God continue to bless Oyetola for cleaning up Aregbesola's mess

Just last month my neighbour got her gratituty, same gratuity Aregbe witheld till the poor woman had stroke, and her kids had to drop out of school

Keep deceiving yourself what is the difference between them bunch of criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

After enjoying his 8 years term , he is still causing trouble as if his duties as Ministry of interior and Nigerian Prison invasion isn't enough

Just last month my neighbour got her gratituty, same gratuity Aregbe witheld till the poor woman had stroke, and her kids had to drop out of school

When u invite tinubu to win elections for u on ur state u must be prepared to dance disco with touts in the market square.

Anything u see take it.

Aregbesola wants to be a godfather in his state after selling his birth right. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by helinues: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
1770ty:
[s][/s]

IJN... Amen!!!

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Elzazzi: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
We Take Nigeria Back!
Pastor Femi Emmanuel, National Director, Directorate of Politics and Governance,
PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA (PFN)

This is a call to All Nigerians.

A call to Nigerians to SAVE Nigeria.

A wake-up call to rescue the soul of our dear Nation.

It is time we infuse and infiltrate our bartered political structure with credible, responsible, truthful, patriotic, intelligent and God-fearing citizens at the grass-root level.

Nigeria can be salvaged, it is never too late friends.

Yes, we can.

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Stay lifted, I Love you.

We've prayed enough for Nigeria, it's time for action...Nigeria is an evil system..
~Pastor Femi Emmanuel

#CHRISTIANSARISE!

Really the Christians should wake up from their slumber, enough is enough of the clueless and lawless set of minority wicked people we called as leaders in Nigeria . Thanks Pastor Femi Emmanuel for Speaking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Dj1-mDoO8

I love this Pastor. He’s saying the raw truth.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Peace1993: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truthisunique3:
see as head full everywhere

They should just use that thug head for money ritual to help 2 Yoruba Muslims from poverty

Ma gbo oro lenu dindinrin
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by yemmywesey(m): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2022
agadez007:
you did not just try to justify ritual killings now,did you?
Anyway I am not surprised,it’s your culture
Those ogun boys caught last week frying sophist’s head,what did you think they were plaining to do with the head?

With the way rituals is becoming an epidemic in southwest Nigeria, our politicians has failed us, they have sold our birth rights away, all the jobs that graduates should be doing are being giving away to expatriates and cabals lists,
This is just the beginning, more people will get into rituals, when a family man cannot feed himself , children and wife properly. A loaf of bread is sold at gold's price , rice, spaghetti, indomine ,sugar etc prices are high
Due to two nonentity heads at the helm of affairs in this country.
Churches has failed in Yoruba Land, because Christianity is now a business centre, scam centre, manipulative centre, money making ventures, personal property.
But what is the science behind money rituals, do the demons print money from CBN or how,
Let researchers enlighten the public about what rituals entails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Elzazzi:

yes sooo.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Tomek09:

Resort*** to violence
hmmm you have a point here, but it’s very rare that we survive in violence cos’ violence never help in our society. It kills.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:11am On Feb 03, 2022
77up:
I don't know why I alwaylike to visit your thread, I know you won't disappoint in coming up with different styles of wailing grin cheesy

Oyetola Leekansi . Even after Oyetola 8years, trust me there is no chance for Dancing senator in Abere. If PDP want Osun people to take them serious,they should come up with serious and experience candidate not the one just banking on his brother's legacy that will only finds solace in dancing upandan when there is pressing matters.

Even you, failure no dey tire you ni grin
Abeg Na big fat lie joor. Come to Osun Apc and see the way the factions has been neglected in the scheme of works in Oyetola government. As it stand, the Top group of Apc will cast their huge votes for Pdp flag bearer, Senator Ademola Adeleke cos’ they believe in his ideas and his stand for true federalism in the government. Oyetola created the crisis for himself and his party Apc. He won’t survive the crisis brewing in Osun State Apc. The Top caucus are real core Apc grassroots leaders and members in Osun State. Ask people around, they will tell you more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr120: 1:22am On Feb 03, 2022
agadez007:
grin grin grin grin ;Dthis is just Osun state that am showing you o,if we enter ogun state nairaland server will crash
Hahahahaha

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr120: 1:23am On Feb 03, 2022
agadez007:
Still 1000% than these kamorudeens,yemi and bola caught trying boost the Igr of ogun state

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr120: 1:24am On Feb 03, 2022
agadez007:
This first killed his mum yet na una get respect pass the whole world hahah
The second one killed for 500,is that how life is cheap in yaribaland?

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr120: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Jerryherd:

Atleast it's a lifeless decomposing cadaver

It's better than your Mkpuru Mniri people of Biafra killing people to eat them as cannibals

We all know how Ngwa people have been eating flesh before colonialist came

Keep shut

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr120: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2022
agadez007:
you did not just try to justify ritual killings now,did you?
Anyway I am not surprised,it’s your culture
Those ogun boys caught last week frying sophist’s head,what did you think they were plaining to do with the head?

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr120: 1:29am On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Karma will definitely pay you a visit.. Sooner or later

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr120: 1:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Nicenixon:
Mr man, shut the hell up. Na everywhere crime dy for this country. What about all those ritual killings wey happen for imo state early this year or the killing of young girl in Kano state?, yes there is ritual killing in Yoruba land which is becoming regular and that is very very bad. The people and government over there should find a way of solving that. If we are to start uploading pictures about each tribe's crime, na everybody go tire.
Keep your rotten mouth shut

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Nicenixon: 5:15am On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr120:

Keep your rotten mouth shut
Mr man go hug electricity pole.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Aregbesola the unsung hero is the Best thing to have ever happen to the State of virtuous

[s]
Jerryherd:
cool

[/s]

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Elzazzi:

yes soo
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) by Alabama123: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Jerryherd:

This is one major difference between Ibos and Yoruba

When Aregbe did well with Education and infrastructure we praised him,, ... And when he couldn't meet up with wage bill and salary we bash him

Unlike Ibos... When Orji Uzor Kalu and PDP looted Abia into backwardsness Ibos kept shut and continued worshipping PDP, till Theodore and Family did their own damages and Ikpeazuu finally turned Abia State to shithole

While keeping quite in PDP, IBOs where denied Presidential ticket for 22 solid years yet Yoruba got 8 years

So who is fooling who

���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket / Regional Security: Why South-East Governors Chose Ebube Agu – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.