Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else (4317 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by disturbed(m): 3:06am On Aug 01, 2007
Hi all. Pls i'll need your advice cos its like i'm in a fix!

There is this girl that loves me so much. She tells me almost all the time and her actions also tells me that she really loves me. But the problem is that I fancy someone else. I really like this other girl but she's playin hard to get.

Should I jus settle for the girl that is all over me or should I press for the other girl till she says yes?

Pls i need your advice. Thanks.
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by justkunmi(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2007
hey guy!!
that is life for you!!. You love someone and the person loves someone else, and possibly that other person loves someone else. . .
It all depends on u man, if u really like the other girl, go for her till she says yes. .
and concerning the other girl, talk to her and let her know u just don't feel the same way she feels about u,  .
It mite be hard but u gotta do what u gotta do. .

cheers man
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by gabongee(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2007
bros be careful not to make a terible mistake,u know u may not appreciate/love wat u have until u loose it,are u sure u actually luv dis new girl?is it her shape,height,legs etc dat is enticing u?be sure oh!my bros,d ball is in ur court
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by Easybaby(f): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2007
Another trick! cheesy , . . . . , maybe you love her but she loves somebody else who knows tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by Dangello(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2007
U are very right, but the truth is U are the only one that can make that decision
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by disturbed(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
Thanks
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by CrazyMan(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2007
The ball is in your court

Follow your heart
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by disturbed(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2007
If i should go for the other girl, wat do I do with the first one. I know she really loves me and i dont want to break anybody's heart. Wat do i do?
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by ChidiO2(m): 3:18am On Aug 03, 2007
Two choices:

Go for the other girl, risk the chance of being heartbroken, and breaking the heart of the girl that loves you.

OR

Stick with the girl that loves you and risk nothing.
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by justkunmi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2007
chidi
did u solve the problem or did u just create more. . .
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by ChidiO2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2007
justkunmi:

chidi
did u solve the problem or did u just create more. . .

I just simply provided him two choices. I'm not going to make the decision for him.
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by justkunmi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2007
i think thats why he came here, to get a decision
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by ChidiO2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2007
I know to get a decision. Which he got. But like how someone said earlier only he can make it.
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by iice(f): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2007
If you think there is a chance of making it with the girl who loves you. . .then go for it. . .but then on the hand, if the second turns out to love you (in the end) well na your palava. Gotta make a decision fast. Someone's gonna get hurt. In the end you have to do what you feel deep within you, you think is the right decision at that time in that situation.
Re: She Loves Me But I Love Someone Else by aikmamah1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2007
she loves u then u love some1 else, and the someone else u love loves some1 else and some1 else loves some1 else and some1 else loves some1 else and the last some1 else that some1 else wld love who will not love some1 else is me and that wld be the end of the cycle grin grin

well le me gate seroius, if u r convinced that the some1 else u love loves u back then go on with her, dont love some 1 out of pity, u dont love her u dont love her, if u forse urself to love her it will do no 1 no good

so NL lets some 1 keep loving some 1 else so that love wld go round tongue

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Day 2013 / This Should Be Romanceland's Video Of The Year --- Do You Agree? / Just For The Ladies Alone.what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.