Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani (21607 Views)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Alleged Corruption: Adamu Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Pidginwhisper: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
angry
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Investorozay: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
pesin wey suppose dey live for jail

undecided undecided
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Beverlyjean(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
So u want the government to pardon u or what ?? Even some soldiers or police have never killed up to 10 people during gun duels in their career
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Truflame: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
GET RID OF LIFE THREATENING STAPH AUREUS INFECTION EVEN IF YOU'VE HAD IT FOR OVER 9 YEARS

Imagine how relieved I felt when my old friend finally said bye bye to staph.

She defeated infection by applying the same secret I'm about to reveal to you.

Let me tell you what the CDC has to say about staph infection

"Staph can cause serious infection if it get into the blood and can lead to sepsis or death"

www.cdc.gov...

Are you feeling the symptoms of staph now?

Have you been swallowing drugs without any result?

Or sometimes, it feel like you're getting better but before you know it, everything comes crashing down.

You're sick again, completely back to square one.

Do you know why all your effort have been futile?

Now listen...

The real reason why you have been struggling with that infection is so simple.

You're wasting money on treatment without following the RULES.

My friend followed these rules,

And completely get cured of staph infection she had struggled with for the past years !

Do you even know that herbal supplements alone is not enough to fight stubborn infections...

There are rules you must follow to permanently kick stubborn staph infections out of your body.

To help you get rid of stubborn infections,

I have compiled a breakthrough secrets into a staph infection knockout playbook.

Allow me to introduce...

FINAL STAPH KNOCKOUT

A compilation on how to defeat stubborn, bloodstream staph infections by applying secrets that grabs them by the throat and finally send them packing.

In this playbook, you will learn all the secrets on how to starve staph infections,

And frustrate it out of your body.

Let's go.

Add me on this WhatsApp link to get a copy
https:///jefr10
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by mediainc: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Terrorists can never change, they will keep killing till they are killed. you have to die too for recompense, you must face death for justice.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Godmademan(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
20 casualties is a small number considering the kind of carnage these guys perpetuate. This is just downplaying the truth of the matter
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by CSTRR: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
You killed your own people like cockroaches.

Okay.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by CSTRR: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Godmademan:
20 casualties is a small number considering the kind of carnage these guys perpetuate. This is just downplaying the truth of the matter
He wants amnesty that is why he is downplaying it.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by bayelsaowei(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Never...are you in jail? Have you been tried and facing a sentence?
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by careytommy37(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Go and sin no more - sai barbarians
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by nickyj19: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Balkan:
So, it time to fly him abroad for further training.
That's the compensation.
The police that arrested this guy would be fired soon.
fired form work

or

fired with gun
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by rayvelez(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
That’s another achievement from bmcz and bubu repentant bandits now nah to join army or police.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Aboks(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
useless idiot God punish your generation
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Newboss(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
You see why jungle justice is a thing in many parts of Nigeria?

No be only repent.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by jrusky(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Another 2 stars custom officer loading......

Repented my foot!
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Ugonna62: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why e be say na only bandits,boko haram and fulani herdsmen/terorists dey repent for nigeria ?
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wow that's good o, please give him job in central bank
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
So the over 20 he killed lives don't matter or what! He deserve to be Killed
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by herbert2017: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please put on bullet in his head,let God be the One to judge his repentance.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
When they are caught they will say they have repented
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
A 21 years old nonenetity with wife and children? Terrible beings roaming everywhere..

The havoc to be unleashed is breathing real fast I must tell u folks..

Itz worrisome for real
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Dhury: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is he More terrorist than mandi cow ?He should get a good lawyer to defend him.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by buzikid49515: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
repentant my ass...kill the motherfucker religion of piss
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pls let him go repent in Hell. He doesn't deserve to be amongst the living angry
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by LastProphet: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Balkan:
That's the compensation.

Exactly what will happen
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by ZooCountry45: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by micflo28(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Repented indeed. It is Nnamdi Kanu that has not repented. May God punish BMC crew perpetually.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Abbeycity8041: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
How am I going to put money in my wallet
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by merits(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by BruncleZuma: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ngwa go face firing squad, that's the only place for forgiveness and restitution.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
potent5:
grin grin grin

Only in Naija.

But El Rufai says there's no phenomenon like repentant terrorists or bandits.
grin
really I can say that too now show me where he executed them
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Balkan:
That's the compensation.

Exactly. will be very pleased with this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) / Senate Okays Independent Candidature For Elections / Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.