Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani (21609 Views)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Alleged Corruption: Adamu Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by mudiana(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
person wey em don release already. Him go b one politician aide next year.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Spanki(f): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/banditry-i-killed-over-20-but-ive-repented-now-21-yr-old-arrested-turjis-boy-confesses/

What was the offence of the 20people you killed? How does Turji gets money to pay you guys?���
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yeah... Keep forgiving and reintegrating them to keep killing.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by SilentBurner(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
backbencher:

I doubt Buhari is going to release him, especially since most of his victims are Bubu's constituents...so repentance or no, the guy is in hot soup.

E be like this country never still clear you
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by ufotunang: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Get more information on the guy on where to arrest the bandit leader, where the bandits camp are and who sponsors and supply the bandits weapons, after you have achieved all of this ...kill that guy bandit... they do not deserve to live or be forgiven...let there be death sentence for any bandits, terrorist that is caught, ...do not allow him to deceive you that he has tepented... torture him to death
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Benchilwell: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Because dey catch u,u don repent abeg get out
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by treatise: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emils:
Repent ko

Repented to kill more. They should give Toyota hilux or highlander for the achievements
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by gabicon: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/banditry-i-killed-over-20-but-ive-repented-now-21-yr-old-arrested-turjis-boy-confesses/

You can't just end 20 lives and come out saying you have repented. Repent but stay in prison for 40 years so that the next man know he risks his freedom should he decide to follow same path.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Edyice: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Repeated after been caught shocked
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
SilentBurner:

Maybe, but would you free armed robbers attacking your domains if you were in Bubu's place and they were caught?

Would you?
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by A230385(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
The comments above show once we do away with religious blindfolds, then we can actually think effectively.

If you don't have issues with God forgiving repented sinners(ritualists, murderers etc), then you shouldn't have issues with this...
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Benchilwell: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
SilentBurner:

be like say he don't know about thiz, dey just born am today

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Babaken(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
The end of this war with bandits is very far imagine paying the sum of 20 to 30k at the end of every operation. They will be longing for more operation at the mention of repentance he will choose any force in Nigeria he will join.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Brushstrokes20: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kill the bloodthirsty baaaastarrrd before buhari orders for his immediate release! undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Blackdisciple(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Which mean u started killings when you were age 1 , nothing like repented terrorist ooo
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by perdollar(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Now that u av repented under custody, buhari WL free u. MNK WL stay in custody for demanding that pharaoh and his ppl of Egypt should let his ppl go
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Donedeal1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
But someone said bandits don't kill people.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by akanbiaa(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Only if all the families of the over 20 killed by him forgives him, then his repentance is genuine.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by rolams(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Killed 20 fellow human being? Na wa ooo!
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Mayeldah(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
So that Jangebe forest, army and policy no dey enter there?
Funny how Buhari's government knows where these terrorists resides but refuse to flush them out.
If this is happening in the East, by now the army would be combing the forests.

The North is on self destruct mode!
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by wisdom042(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kill that murra fucker what's I have repented. He who kill by the sword should also die by the sword period.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by goldfish27(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Him and the police officer look alike self...
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by DrMuzungu(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
He repented, and that is great.

So, instead of necklacing him, just show him mercy and shot him.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
21 years old
Wife and CHILDREN
Killed 20 innocent souls
Running to meet his parent
He's now repent Bandit

Can he be subjected to firing squad without delay please
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by jrobbins: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wife and children? A 21 year old had children not child?

More terrorists being birthed
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Domi6ix(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
This guy should be sent to the great lands beyond. No time to waste.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Emils: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Its well
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by begge: 12:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Don't worry, you can go and repent in the land of dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries / Fayose Needs A Psychiatric Doctor- Igbokwe / Buhari And Dogara At Defence College Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.