Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) (50251 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / Man Saves A Family From Falling Inside A Ditch With Their Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by remitarich(f): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
THANK GOD IT DIDNT STRIKE
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by clems88(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dame thing happened to my sister when we were very young.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's good to call their names whenever you want to drive.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by treatise: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A man has gone on Facebook to share how his family was saved from what would have been a major tragedy.

The father was about to drive out, unaware that his son was under his car.

However, before moving his car, he realized his son, who had been playing, had gone silent, so he decided to investigate.

He found his son under the car, close to the tire.

The father wrote: "I Almost Crushed My Son With My Car But 'Mercy Said No'.

"I was about to go but then I remembered that my son was playing and now is quiet. I decided to look for him first, then boom. He was under the car.

"We really need to be careful around this little ones.

Tragedy averted as father almost crushes his son who was hiding under his car.

"Please let’s be cautions when about to move a car especially in a house where kids are. You may never know. They can be underneath playing.

"Just take a minute to look under the car before you move it."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

How did they manage to take snapshots of the series of events ?
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by DSC7: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
clems88:
Dame thing happened to my sister when we were very young.

Where is the pictorial evidence?
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
I have slept under my father's car before as a boy...when I did something wrong.

Look for a naughty boy...go under the bed or inside the wardrobe or under the vehicle.

Please you can add to the list
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHATS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE undecided

It happens. Actually happen to an American celebrity.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by mercysamuelson(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55 WHATS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE

You think say na everybody be like you and buhari wey dey lie up and down.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by ussv: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jesu !!!
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Emmanuel30a: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Negligence
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Damn!!
Thanks goodness
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

You Have Started again
Lover of bad news

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thank God
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Even if it's fake, it's a form of awareness creation.

We need to be very careful of our wards
Chijeep:
should we be surprised?

If you see the hairstyle of the kid you'll know that his father is among the don and the capo of that area
grin grin grin

101% fake else who's recording it while you kick the ignition
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by olax02(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Balotteli undecided
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
And someone was somewhere taking very clean shots of the "accident".

Una try. Smh.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Raychee(f): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Staged
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Thylord(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
something worse than this one happen in my compound last year.the man almost killed his own son,with his own car.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Godwin25king: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Thuglife rebirth
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Germi9: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
omo

As days go by I begin to know why my mom was always scared of our quietness grin
The moment kids become quiet, they've gone mischievous. Mercy really said no!
Yeah i love that line "Mercy said No "
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nowadays it's difficult to believe when someone is telling a story on social media.....You won't know is they are lying or telling the truth.

Anyways I have discovered something about children, don't ever take your eyes off them for a minute......Most especially the stubborn ones. When they stop making their usual noise be very observant.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by polite2(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Useless father

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
The son would have turned to corned beef grin grin grin
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thank God for your instinct and mental alightment.

Truely 'Mercy Said No'

NaijaCoverBlog:
A man has gone on Facebook to share how his family was saved from what would have been a major tragedy.

The father was about to drive out, unaware that his son was under his car.

However, before moving his car, he realized his son, who had been playing, had gone silent, so he decided to investigate.

He found his son under the car, close to the tire.

The father wrote: "I Almost Crushed My Son With My Car But 'Mercy Said No'.

"I was about to go but then I remembered that my son was playing and now is quiet. I decided to look for him first, then boom. He was under the car.

"We really need to be careful around this little ones.

Tragedy averted as father almost crushes his son who was hiding under his car.

"Please let’s be cautions when about to move a car especially in a house where kids are. You may never know. They can be underneath playing.

"Just take a minute to look under the car before you move it."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by franchasng: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is very normal with kids of this age range. They can be annoying yet sweet. Thank you Lord smiley
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by midosky: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
How come? What about the person taking the picture of the kid.....who gave this news sef....LMAO.....
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Wonk(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
olax02:
Balotteli undecided
why always me??

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Obason22(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
When u saw him playing around wrong place, why didn't u take him off at the moment.
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
Home alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here / Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.