Stats: 3,195,036 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) (60063 Views)

Evolution Of BUGATTI Hypercars From 2005 To 2019 In Pictures / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / The Evolution Of Bugatti – Which Do You Like Most? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Zico5(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is why some result to mine head and involve in rituals. May God bless us immensely

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bugatti and Rolls Royce is vintage meets new world
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by silibaba: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
I will rather go for innosson motor grin
Or dangote motor grin

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
That Benz touchscreen is everything man....

But lambs all day.

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by donhils: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
See luxury
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingMack(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Allisgud:
imagine u go see this kind thin dey commout from toilet,Omo u go takeoff with ur yansh unwashed

Omo who washing of nyash help @that moment grin

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Bbbwings: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Buggati
Very simplistic design
I don't need no touchscreen I already have a phone.lol

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
I'm confused BTW the Bentley and benz anyway sha give me both

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Slymking: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
See reason kids are doing ritual lately wen una go dey show all these angry

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mercedes anytime and at all times !

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
My baby Bentley but the Lamb is spacious

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Benz no dey carry last. See the big screen.
Moronic you couldn't even realize the OP is a Benz fan who favored the Benz with that picture. There are models of other car brands with such screen too.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Tapout(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Waakanda:
Mercedes of course... with the big digital screen combo? Na till thy kingdom come o.

That crap looks like an Android Automobile. I'll go with the Bentley.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by justdream(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lamborghini is DOPE.

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
MARKone:
OP I think the Mercedes EQS, has the Best interior of any car by far!!
You're obviously a kid who knows nothing about cars.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
I call Dangote his number no reachable please help me dial am
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Waakanda:
Mercedes of course... with the big digital screen combo? Na till thy kingdom come o.
and you can easily get the spare part in Nigeria like others you have to order from abroad
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
tonididdy:
That Benz touchscreen is everything man....

But lambs all day.
So touch screen is your definition of a good ride.. these kids who know nothing other than benz and Lexus.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Omini247: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This reminds me of the interior of my gwagon
I think i know da mob for christ ascension catholic church
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
mytime24:
Op so Bugatti no get digital screen display undecided u show others, Y

Because Bugatti is built to last and retain it's value. Digital screen may fail after working for period of 10 to 20 years. If such happens in a Bugatti, the value of the car may drop so analog instrumentation is best for such a beast to keep its value

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by eziemich: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mercedes is not in the same class with the others, so remove Mercedes and replace with maybe Maybach

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Which one be cockpit design for car na
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
M. Benz all the way. Dope digital screen. Solid ride any day

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Skyehigher1: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mercedes Benz I gat
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
No BMW, I no like things other people get already

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Theobas1: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Without thinking twice I will gladly go for the Mercedes benz. Everything about it is spectacular.

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by PeterCA1: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
If I can afford all of them, I will for sure.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
The Bugatti looks so classy and classic. I’ll go for the Bugatti interior and Lamborghini exterior

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg na all of them I want pick
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
...na waooo! That Bentley interior, na another level

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
vanity upon vanity

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by mustaphagreens(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
How much? I want to buy all of them.

Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) / The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja / FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence