Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) (60066 Views)

Evolution Of BUGATTI Hypercars From 2005 To 2019 In Pictures / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / The Evolution Of Bugatti – Which Do You Like Most? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Fidinno(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
all I need is just one, but especially the BENZ
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by cybluesky(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This reminds me of the interior of my gwagon

Them no allow u enter d wagon snap d interior abi??famzing LA choke o

3 Likes

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Waakanda:
Mercedes of course... with the big digital screen combo? Na till thy kingdom come o.
u no even see the dash board angry grin
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lamborghini or Bentley kiss
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Pimine: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
eziemich:
Mercedes is not in the same class with the others, so remove Mercedes and replace with maybe Maybach
Aswearugaaad

And maybach is what, Lexus?
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by disuolan: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Buggati....I pray I have one soonest (legitimately)

2 Likes

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by PAQ(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bugatti's interior needs to grow up. The benz is superb, but if u get werey woman, no make am vex inside o!

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Ugandatales: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wizpa:
You don't compare Sedans and SUVs, if you are to compare interiors, look for cars with the same spec from different brands.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
E be like say Ooni have that Benz
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Sugarman9(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
michlins:
That Bentley is too good to ignore.

The coffee brown color is too good
dont misplaced Bugatti and Bentley oo,Bugatti is the brown leather at the last
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by olugabbie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
WriterNig:
@Auto Lux

You're asked to pick only one of the following super cars. Which one would you choose judging by their interiors?

1. Lamborghini

2. Mercedes

3. Bentley

4. Bugatti

❤️❤️❤️

Mercedes is not in the same class with Bugatti & Lamborghini. They are way more expensive. They sport cars mentioned above are built for speed. They are equipped with mad engine.

2 Likes

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
I've always loved Bugatti's understated, 'I got nothing to prove because I'm a boss' interior.

Baba no dey shout.

2 Likes

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Moronic you couldn't even realize the OP is a Benz fan who favored the Benz with that picture. There are models of other car brands with such screen too.

What is offensive in my comment to warrant your calling me moronic? How is my comment offensive or ridiculous? I did not even say Benz is the best. I simply said "Benz no dey carry last", which means "Benz is not the least". Try to use your brain properly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Sugarman9(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
DMerciful:
That must be an old Bugatti.

I'll go with Mercedes!
even the latest Bugatti veyron divo, Bugatti no dey get display screen but manya toy,Ronaldo love Bugatti much

2 Likes

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Zeel007: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This reminds me of the interior of my gwagon
you nah big boy nah
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by ViktorCash: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bentley looks cool and comfortable for the driver
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Haywhy44: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bentley all the way���
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by sleek82(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
olugabbie:

Mercedes is not in the same class with Bugatti & Lamborghini. They are way more expensive. They sport cars mentioned above are built for speed. They are equipped with mad engine.
you are so wrong on this one. There are benz in the same price range as a Lamborghini urus. Bugatti is usually more expensive though
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by sleek82(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
PAQ:
Bugatti's interior needs to grow up. The benz is superb, but if u get werey woman, no make am vex inside o!
trust me, Bugatti is definitely not for people trying to buy their first car but those who would add it to the likes of benz, Bentley and Rolls that they already have. So most of us grin grin (billionaires) don't look at the interior but adding a Bugatti to the collection is dope!!!
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thunder fire poverty. Mr Righteousness over to you grin

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by solofresh(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
samuel19222:
Damnnn it

These are correct ride

See interior

Meanwhile yahoo boy wey do ritual and e use am buy low budget lexus mr devil and babalawo don rip you

What's the essence of ritual and you no fit use am buy LAMBO?
I tire oo grin
Money ritual way no fit buy correct luxury

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by NWABUKA007(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
cool
Na bentley be my spec
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Jumbojax(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
So this na wetin boys dey kill for, die for....
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by ralmix(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
michlins:
That Bentley is too good to ignore.

The coffee brown color is too good

Lol that’s a Bugatti
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
eziemich:
Mercedes is not in the same class with the others, so remove Mercedes and replace with maybe Maybach
Kids tho. I no blame una.. na Yahoo boys wey dey disturb every where with 8M Mercedes I blame.

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

And maybach is what, Lexus?
You don't have to argue with clowns like that. They know nothing about cars. No wonder one was comparing Benz with a Bugatti lol
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by opera1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
God! When person go get money to buy these kind of cars? Na wha ooo
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by funshint(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
That Bugatti for me though

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
PAQ:
You don't need it to grow up when it's not made for babies. That's why it's priced at $3M when your Benz can go for $100k. Class is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
olugabbie:

All the know is Lexus and Benz. Don't blame them, na yahoo boys corrupt their brain.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
I can't refuse the lambo.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sugarman9:
even the latest Bugatti veyron divo, Bugatti no dey get display screen but manya toy,Ronaldo love Bugatti much
What do they need a screen for when they're equiped audio detector and motion sensor. Just say the word "coffee" and watch the magical mechanical actions that follow. What's the big screen in the Benz for? That's archaic. Abi na film you wan dey watch in a two seater like a buggati? There are classes to these things. Benz ain't in their level. Benz should be competing with Lexus.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) / The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja / FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.