Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) (59741 Views)

Evolution Of BUGATTI Hypercars From 2005 To 2019 In Pictures / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / The Evolution Of Bugatti – Which Do You Like Most? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Froshloaded: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lamborghini urus cheesy
Once I can afford it
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Sugarman9(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
olugabbie:

Mercedes is not in the same class with Bugatti & Lamborghini. They are way more expensive. They sport cars mentioned above are built for speed. They are equipped with mad engine.
when you haven't smell vision benz, eqs Benz,u will fear God if you see vision or eqs

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
OneCorner:
The Bugatti looks awful
Na you dey find touch screen. Anyone that knows about cars and have a good taste of cars would know that it's a beauty to behold.

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by olugabbie(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sugarman9:
when you haven't smell vision benz, eqs Benz,u will fear God if you see vision or eqs

This is self driven car. It is a prototype. Other brands (like volvo, peugeot,audi e.t.c) too have there own project. You can google it.

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

So touch screen is your definition of a good ride.. these kids who know nothing other than benz and Lexus.
Oga shut that Garbage you call mouth.
Who are you r3ferring to as a kid? angry
Are you mad!
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Jamodeen95(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bentley, man
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
MARKone:
OP I think the Mercedes EQS, has the Best interior of any car by far!!

True! End of discussion.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Brownshoe: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmm! can this dry bone rise again? Lord you are the only one that know!.

Can i even have one in my life time? Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by uniquetechng: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Moronic you couldn't even realize the OP is a Benz fan who favored the Benz with that picture. There are models of other car brands with such screen too.
he actually did Benz disservice because that's one of Benz's poorest interior

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
The lambo has the most sensible and well-styled interior. But lambos are ugly.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
O my God see cars shocked shocked shocked
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Hiq0: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Really
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 1:19am On Feb 03, 2022
I go for Mercedes
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:21am On Feb 03, 2022
OneCorner:
The Bugatti looks awful

Yeah! the interior ish.

and na the thing come cost pass oh!

But apart from that.. it is a beast, the others don't come close.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by godofuck231: 4:06am On Feb 03, 2022
I need the G class , its like my woman , stripper in cooperate , bitch in class , makes me see beyounce oiled up in my head
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Tremple8v: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2022
I want it all .
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2022
They are the same
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2022
I love Bughatti & Lamborghini but i'll go for Mercedez Benz.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Westchester(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Make I bend if na you get that car undecided

Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This reminds me of the interior of my gwagon
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Love the G wagon as is looking like a military vehicle, if na me get that one na bombproof e go be oo....
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Bbbwings:
Buggati
Very simplistic design
I don't need no touchscreen I already have a phone.lol

Man wey Sabi....it mit evn have a hidden screen..

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Sugarman9:
even the latest Bugatti veyron divo, Bugatti no dey get display screen but manya toy,Ronaldo love Bugatti much

Not only him,Messi, Mayweather,Tyler Perry davido been wan try am.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2022
tonididdy:
Bugatti and Rolls Royce is vintage meets new world

Vintages are for real men...

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Buy your 10odds at affordable price. Bet9ja loves you all
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by PAQ(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:

You don't need it to grow up when it's not made for babies. That's why it's priced at $3M when your Benz can go for $100k. Class is bliss.

Dont get me wrong i wasnt comparing a Bugatti to an S Class. Do not underestimate Mercedes when they want to give Bugatti good competition, dont forget they have cars like; Maybach Exelero ($8million), 2002 CLK GTR $2.8million) SLR Mclaren Roadster ($1.2million), SLR Mclaren Sterling Moss ($3.2 million).

I am a tech guy, automotive tech bring improvements. All that screen in a SClass you will not see in the Exelero or SLR, but that SClass will park & unpark itself when the need arises. I chose the benz over the Bugatti because of its modern useful interior not that bland looking expensive Bugatti interior. Although they make beautiful cars no doubt.

Mind u na Corolla i dey drive o!

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercedes for Me

Interiors so dope
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
PAQ:

Dont get me wrong i wasnt comparing a Bugatti to an S Class. Do not underestimate Mercedes when they want to give Bugatti good competition, dont forget they have cars like; Maybach Exelero ($8million), 2002 CLK GTR $2.8million) SLR Mclaren Roadster ($1.2million), SLR Mclaren Sterling Moss ($3.2 million).

I am a tech guy, automotive tech bring improvements. All that screen in a SClass you will not see in the Exelero or SLR, but that SClass will park & unpark itself when the need arises. I chose the benz over the Bugatti because of its modern useful interior not that bland looking expensive Bugatti interior. Although they make beautiful cars no doubt.

Mind u na Corolla i dey drive o!
Meanwhile this is the interior of your Maybach Exelero but as per say you know nothing about cars, you'll still say it's better than that buggati interior.

1 Like

Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
WriterNig:
Lamborghini, Bugatti, Mercedes-Benz, Bentley.

Why didn’t you include the king of cars, RR?
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by PAQ(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Meanwhile this is the interior of your Maybach Exelero but as per say you know nothing about cars, you'll still say it's better than that buggati interior.

Chai! If you could read, you will see were i said "All that screen in a SClass you will not see in the Exelero or SLR". Pls were did i say anything about being better? I believe arrogance have clouded your sense of comprehension.

Well, i accept, i know nothing of cars just like u cant read!
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by Morganaliticus: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bentley for me, closely followed by the Merc.
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by PAQ(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) by paix(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2022
I prefer the Bentley's cockpit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road / FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence / Look At How Someone Converted A Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.