Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) (2305 Views)

Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Okada-rider-dies-in-an-accident-leaving-behind-6-widows-and-30-children(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
pocohantas:

You go try born the third one yourself. The future is mail. cheesy
See how you are pushing me to Chidimma Ojukwu Lite.
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
See how you are pushing me to Chidimma Ojukwu Lite.

I’ll book Uber for you sef. tongue
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by PlayMaker14: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tallesty1:
Wahala no dey finish.

Cultists, bandits, etc are people's sons. A child wey go stress you go stress you irrespective of the gender
Engineer, na English you dey speak.... I don tell God wetin I want... Feel free to talk to him too. smiley
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by 22o62021: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
3 boys and one urgent 2k

But the urgent 2k own no matter if I no get am.

4 boys will be ok
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Iwantpeace: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Animegirl:
If I'm to stay in Nigeria, one child is enough. Let me train her well, then relocate her to abroad, where I know her future is more secure.

But if I eventually leave this country, two female kids is enough.

Baby girls rock!!!!! Boys don't usually have sense even after they clock 30.
grin grin grin
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by cayorday89(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
jonandez:
Some parents always like 1 boy and 1 girl while some wants the girl to be the first born .. anyways which other would u like it's

Follow on ig Incognito reveals
https://www.facebook.com/The-Gist-blog-114917091099793/
1. All boys, reason is all of my life I have been surrounded by girls ladies as I am the only son of 4 children and even in large family setting the few guys are way older than I am and I still have to be in the midst of so many females. With two boys, I will like to put an end to that and have my own male blood relation.
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by ImaIma1(f): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Kriss, no human can love you like a daughter. Not even your mother.
The day you have a daughter is the day you become humane. cheesy

He cannot understand. That kind of love is deep. I look at how my daughter feeds her dad her food or drink and I'm amazed. She does some things and he will be signaling to me that the love is overwhelming cheesy.

I now went and had another daughter. The way she smiles at him even he is not looking ehn! Chai! My husband has been snatched from me.

3 Likes

Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Spherical77(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

Getting drilled under my roof means getting the gbola when she's still under my care. I dey vex quick, I fit OVB person son.

ogbu ishi anaghi ekwe mma ga ya na azu.
Mariah, that Ilu is not applicable here. I'm a cool headed guy
Take a walk to the correctional centres. It's mostly occupied by the male folks wink
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by MufasaLion: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2022
I don't want no daughter. I only want a kid or two.

Having a son is a blessing!
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by MufasaLion: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Spherical77:
Take a walk to the correctional centres. It's mostly occupied by the male folks wink

Take a walk to the brothels (both online and physical). It's filled and controlled by the female folks. And oh, don't forget OnlyFans.

I ain't disregarding any gender. I'm just trying to let you know there are bad eggs in both genders.
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by MufasaLion: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Animegirl:
If I'm to stay in Nigeria, one child is enough. Let me train her well, then relocate her to abroad, where I know her future is more secure.

But if I eventually leave this country, two female kids is enough.

Baby girls rock!!!!! Boys don't usually have sense even after they clock 30.

Sadly, you've being maltreated by many men to have concluded that. So unfortunate that you don't wanna look beyond your experience.
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Spherical77(m): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Take a walk to the brothels (both online and physical). It's filled and controlled by the female folks. And oh, don't forget OnlyFans.

I ain't disregarding any gender. I'm just trying to let you know there are bad eggs in both genders.
Lol

That same Brothels are mainly patronize by the male gender. Meaning, they are birds of same feather wink

Lol, yeah i know you ain't discrediting any gender cheesy
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by MufasaLion: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Spherical77:
Lol

That same Brothels are mainly patronize by the male gender. Meaning, they are birds of same feather wink

Lol, yeah i know you ain't discrediting any gender cheesy

Damn straight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2022
ImaIma1:

He cannot understand. That kind of love is deep.
He thinks I’m joking or exaggerating.
Kriss needs a daughter to soften him. cheesy

I look at how my daughter feeds her dad her food or drink and I'm amazed. She does some things and he will be signaling to me that the love is overwhelming cheesy.

I now went and had another daughter. The way she smiles at him even he is not looking ehn! Chai! My husband has been snatched from me.

Awwwwwwwwwn! grin

Only deserving men are blessed with daughters.
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by jonandez: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2022
cayorday89:

1. All boys, reason is all of my life I have been surrounded by girls ladies as I am the only son of 4 children and even in large family setting the few guys are way older than I am and I still have to be in the midst of so many females. With two boys, I will like to put an end to that and have my own male blood relation.
Nice
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Justbehave(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2022
ImaIma1:

He cannot understand. That kind of love is deep. I look at how my daughter feeds her dad her food or drink and I'm amazed. She does some things and he will be signaling to me that the love is overwhelming cheesy.

The way most of you women talk on social media without regards and respect for your husbands make me feel pity for such men. So male kids are not capable of showing love or expressing love towards their parents?
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Justbehave(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2022
This kid always talk without knowing the implications of what she said. Read your last statement and ask yourself if a normal human being can say such.
Mariangeles:

He thinks I’m joking or exaggerating.
Kriss needs a daughter to soften him. cheesy

Awwwwwwwwwn! grin

Only deserving men are blessed with daughters.
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by KingdomlessKing: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2022
3 kids biko
Empire without princesses will be damn boring

1 Like

Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Justbehave:
This kid always talk without knowing the implications of what she said. Read your last statement and ask yourself if a normal human being can say such.

Don’t worry.
When you’re worthy enough to deserve a daughter, you will understand my words.
I stand by what I typed!

1 Like

Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Justbehave(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Don’t worry.
When you’re worthy enough to deserve a daughter, you will understand my words.
I stand by what I typed!
So women that birthed only males are not also deserving?And the ones that birthed only females don't deserve males? Clarify.Try and always understand a statement before you open your mouth.
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Justbehave:
So women that birthed only males are not also deserving?And the ones that birthed only females don't deserve males? Clarify.Try and always understand a statement before you open your mouth.

You should know by now that I am NOT a people pleaser, neither do I owe anyone any explanations concerning my views. Unless I’m willing.
If my words do not go down well with you, scroll over!

1 Like

Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by Justbehave(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

You should know by now that I am NOT a people pleaser, neither do I owe anyone any explanations concerning my views. Unless I’m willing.
If my words do not go down well with you, scroll over!
No kwams.

1 Like

Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by ImaIma1(f): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Justbehave:
The way most of you women talk on social media without regards and respect for your husbands make me feel pity for such men. So male kids are not capable of showing love or expressing love towards their parents?

How does my comment disrespect or disregard anyone? You should feel pity for yourself for reasoning this way.

All kids show their parents love. However, the love between a father and daughter is much deeper, much like mother and son. If you don't know, ask around.

3 Likes

Re: In Which Order Would U Like Your Children ?? (picture) by DonroxyII: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
1 boy
Twins(a boy and a girl)
Twins(a boy and a girl).

3boys 2girls (5pikin) ... Buhari go Don comot ... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dad Or Mum: Who Do You Love Most? / Training Up A Child / I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.