Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency (15061 Views)

Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / Saraki Is Campaigning For Tambuwal Not For Himself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by shinealight(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=yustuzekko post=109891239]Why?

Use your common sense my friend. Are the rest of the people in the nation called Nigeria to be regarded as slaves of the North, without equal access to the Presidency? Anyway, common sense is no longer common for some people!

1 Like

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by GeneralOjukwu: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
tutudesz:

I wish say I dey dia to carry chair and mistakenly slam on a flat head . grin

1 Like

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by amdo007(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Clark talks too much on Nigeria politics for someone from tiny South South
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by zoedew: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Where is that in the Constitution? All are entitled to seek office. This SS and SE entitlement and victim mentality has to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Felimax(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is so beautiful! Not a threat for the sake of unity. If you think unity is not necessary then be ready to experience another 8 years of backwardness.
Nigeria without the 5% is DEAD!
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by tutudesz: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
amdo007:
Idiots undecided

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by slinkky(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
PDP should zone their presidential ticket to the South
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Lordave: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Everyone is saying power comes to the south but some southerners are insisting power goes to the north cos they know fully well that if it comes to the south they don't stand a chance cos they have created more enemies for themselves

As u lay your bed so u lie on it
Which part of the South is clamoring for power to remain in the North?
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Bounceboune7: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lordave:
Which part of the South is clamoring for power to remain in the North?
no b my mouth u go hear that one

2 Likes

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by JakesJ(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nigeria: Senate Okays Bill to Stop Advance Yearly Rent Payment
AllAfricaFeb 2, 2022 6:52 AM
The Senate on Tuesday passed for second reading, a bill to stop landlords in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) from demanding yearly advance rent payment from tenants.

The proposed legislation is titled, 'A bill for an Act to regulate the mode of payment of rent on residential apartments, office spaces, etc in the FCT and for other matters connected therewith.'

The bill, sponsored by Senator Smart Adeyemi (APC, Kogi West), was aimed at ending the practice whereby landlords demand an upward yearly advance rent payment from tenants.

Adeyemi said the bill sought to replace the current annual advance rent payment with monthly payments in arrears, in order to make life meaningful for workers who are groaning in pains to pay their rents.

Senator Sabi Abdullahi supported the bill and explained that many residents of Abuja "are groaning in pains to pay house rents in advance".

He said the Senate would be helping poor Nigerians working and residing in Abuja if the bill was signed into law.

He described it as a welfare-oriented programme that would enjoy the support of Abuja workers and residents.

Senators Ibrahim Gobir and Bala Ibn Na'Allah also lent their voices to support the bill, claiming that it would end corruption among the workers and immorality among the young ladies who engage in desperate activities to pay their rents.

A former governor of Enugu State, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani, however opposed the bill.

He said the payment of rent should be driven by market forces.

He insisted that the Senate should not dictate the rent payment modalities to the landlords when government was doing nothing to either regulate the cost of land and prices of building materials.
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by shinealight(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sinnmat:
Osinbajo for 2023

I’m still wondering how your VP is going to vie for the APC ticket considering there’s a constitutional provision that requires any aspirant to resign his/her position in government if they wish to contest. I hope the VP is ready to resign first o! grin grin
I doubt if he’ll be stupid enough to do that….but you never know!

2 Likes

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by dododawa1: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Only southern read long episode
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by abobote: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
What is this clark feeling like
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Wilson212: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
The people that violated the zoning arrangements was you and goodluck Jonathan because obasanjo completed 8 years handed it to a northerner just because he died people like goodluck Jonathan completed his remaining two years contested against the zoning system and even wanted to go second tenure in disregard of zoning system until people like tinubu came to the rescue .my advice to northerners don't ever forget the history .Those people that destroyed the zoning system are people looking trying to rule this country pay them back in their own coin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Wilson212: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
shinealight:

I’m still wondering how your VP is going to vie for the APC ticket considering there’s a constitutional provision that requires any aspirant to resign his/her position in government if they wish to contest. I hope the VP is ready to resign first o! grin grin
where did you get that provision?

1 Like

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Help2020: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
osuofia2:
Clark[s] calm down . Atiku is the man for 2023. His time has come[/s]
Peter obi or Yemi Osibanjo we know.

1 Like

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by flokii: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is the exact same thing going on in my mind.. North has ruled for the most years in Nigeria from democracy to military to democracy, back and forth like that.. so why should they be saying they want to continue ruling in 2023?

Tafawa Balewa, Gowon, Muritala, Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdusalam, Yar'adua and now Buhari are all Northerners and have ruled collectively for over 40years so North should not come and whip sentiments on half-truths else we refer them back to history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Macphenson: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Everyone is saying power comes to the south but some southerners are insisting power goes to the north cos they know fully well that if it comes to the south they don't stand a chance cos they have created more enemies for themselves

If there must be zoning there.must be micro zoning. You cannot accept zoning and reject micro zoning.

Some people wants to use zoning to reduce competition for them, then steal if from other micro zones,

kolework
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by topboss: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
WILL THEY LISTEN?

THEY NO GO HEAR NOW, SOMETHING IS PUSHING THEM.
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by shinealight(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wilson212:
where did you get that provision?

If you have not been seeing other political aspirants resigning their positions, you’ll soon find out….!
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander…. is that not what they say??
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by shinealight(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/clark-to-atiku-saraki-tambuwal-dont-run/

Gbam!! Speaking truth to Power! Good man…..may your days be longer than 120 years!!

1 Like

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by flokii: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Macphenson:

If there must be zoning there.must be micro zoning. You cannot accept zoning and reject micro zoning.

Some people wants to use zoning to reduce competition for them, then steal if from other micro zones,

kolework

Oga go and sleep.. nobody will micro-zone anything to SE.

No zone has ever gotten presidency on a platter of gold and SE won't get it that way either.. if you want presidency, select your candidate and let him/her contest with other zones in the South.

If Wike for example gets PDP ticket, Tinubu gets APC and an Igbo gets APGA and Wike emergers winner.. then fine and good. If it's Tinubu or the Igbo, then we have to accept like that. But coming out to issue threats and blackmail to Nigerians won't work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Laheelow(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
iyatrustee:
This Clark sef! Didn't we read recently that he will support the candidacy of Saraki if no one from the south contest?

Pale dey talk with two sides of his mouth cheesy

You spoke my mind.
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by emmykk(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Power should come to the south for equity but when it come to the south if is not going to go round in equity they should leave northerners and southerners to go for it.

Infact the north have this gut because they know down south there is disunity.

And as soon at APC force a south west candidate to be president come 2031.
It will open a divided north.
Because the VP to the south westerner will come from the north east and by 2023
The northwest will be going for the president while the north east will be experiencing what the south east is experiencing now.

Nigeria don always do things in the right manner and as such always get into problem.

My take is that the south should be allow to produce the next president even if it is Tinubu south west.
In future it will be too obvious of a margalise south east. Power will get to them one day

1 Like

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
flemsy15:
They believe they've got the population needed to remain in power forever. And the South on the other hand are not even United.
No, great majority of northerners are united and have respect for each other.
Religious and tribal low lives causing disunity in the south. When you tag some section of the region derogatory names/remarks and indiscriminately tag Muslims as terrorist because of your hate for Islam in general, in a region full of Muslims, disunity is what you get. Next topic, pls!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Kwara1stson: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
shinealight:

did Goodluck resign or has any of your state Governors resigned b4 seeking re-election?

2 Likes

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by Wilson212: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
shinealight:

If you have not been seeing other political aspirants resigning their positions, you’ll soon find out….!
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander…. is that not what they say??
you are not serious all this governor's that went to Senate did they resign before contesting

2 Likes

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by shinealight(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
amdo007:

…..meanwhile, this same Southsouth is feeding the Nigerian nation and you all go cap in hand every month to collect handouts. You should be allowed to starve in your village for daring to use derogatory words “tiny Southsouth” in describing your benefactors!

1 Like

Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by nograv: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
north has ruled 45 of Nigeria's 61 years gbam
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by emmykk(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
According to clark Atiku,saraki and Tambuwal supported Buhari to defeat Jonathan.

For me they will be disappointed by
Niger delta governors when the time comes
Nor of them will get PDP tickets although a northern will get PDP tickets
That is how to disgrace ambitious and greedy people so also we Tinubu will be disappointed.

The new president will be from the south both neither of this big wig politician will get there after 2023 they all will be retired.
Re: Clark Tells Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal Not To Run For Presidency by aribisala0(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
shinealight:

Which part of the constitution is this? Can you please cite it

It does not apply to Presidents, Governors or Senators

I think you might be thinking of political appointees like Ministers or commissioners Not elected ones also
I do not know if that is in the constitution or a convention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable / Tinubu: Abdulmalik, Olonisakin, Buratai, Others Visit Lagos, Meets Lagos Speaker / Oyegun Got N10m To Make Abdullahi APC Spokesman - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.