Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

ICAN Has Rejected Me Again - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Has Rejected Me Again (7468 Views)

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This / Can Resignation Letter(s) Be Rejected / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by olusedo: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2007
sorry o my guy i wrote sfm alone too .bt i passed thank God infact i got the exam venue wrong i thot it was to be at trade fair i got to real center(amuwo) 30mins late but God did wonders "when we wonder why God is making plans"
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by neyo7: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2007
ICAN is one of the many terrorist organization operating legally in the world today, the only mean to shame them is to apply the principle of Osama Beladin and fight them with all your intellectual skill.
Do not give in, winner do not quit.
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by Chiori(m): 1:48am On Aug 03, 2007
They say if the mountain won't go to Moh'd, then Moh'd will go to the mountain. If they've kept on rejecting you, then it's time you rejected them. Go outside to Europe or the Americas and go get yourself some professional accounting license. I wonder when we will stop making things difficult for ourselves in Africa, and yet we are so sorrily substandard despite all the brouhaha.
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by Eseaba: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2007
$ammy,

I know U can make it. I never believed I could fail any exam in my life until I had a bad failure written boldly when I viewed my ICAN Nov.2006 diet result online. It was SFM. It didn't suprise me 'cos I had a tough time with the subject in that Nov.06 exam. Funny enough, none of my colleagues made that same SFM that diet. My joy was that some students still passed it.

U will make it . I've passed my SFM

For u eniola1310 that wants to throw Wyse Associates to the mould, u need to be corrected. Wyse is one of the best Tuition houses in Nigeria. I passed all my PE 2 papers without lectures. I wont regret attending lectures @ Wyse for my PE 3.

For u Sporal, don't castigate ICAN and stop the comparison with ACCA. ICAN is a professional exam. Students still pass ICAN. Its all about hardwork. ACCA you mentioned is not garri. Try it and see which is easier to pass.

My poster, don't mind distractors. Big up, keep burning the candle, there is like at every end of a tunnel.

Eseaba, ACA 2007
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by sharpman1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2007
Naijapikin:

I read you contributions on the post, ACCA vs ICAN and I know your comment here is definitely a JOKE cheesy But sha, atleast you made the poster laugh wink

yes i was just joking.

and congrats on your ICAN
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by Naijapikin(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2007
Thanks, Sharp man
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by JohnO1: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2007
Bro, that should make you stronger. That you failed doesnt mean you aint good, its high time you start seeing DISQUALIFICATION as THIS QUALIFICATION. Wipe your tears and put on your thinking cap. All da best.
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by Arowo: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2007
Guys Please Heeeelp!!!!!

I passed ICAN PE1 in Nov 1992 and haven't been in Nigeria for a while. I am based in the UK and now considering to go back and complete the exams. Would I be able to continue from where I stopped or I have to start afresh? I have tried to contact ICAN in Nigeria but no reply. PLease help!

The Subjects I passed are;

Foundation

1. FA1
2. LAW1
3. QA
4. Economics
5. Business Management

PE1

1. FA2
2. LAW2
3. Cost Accounting
4. Auditing And MIS
5. Taxation1

Your help will be appreciated
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by olusedo: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
my guy no lose hope champions are not men who never fail bt men who never quit see you there soonest on the track of prifessionalism. . i also wrote sfm reference too i got to the exam venue 30mins behind schedul but i still passed (now ACA)
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by olusayo: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hy my brother over there. I happen to be assessor and lecturer. While it is painful that your solutions were not considered satisfactory to qualify you at this time, I am encouraging you not to rest until you succeed. When you have access into some of the solutions proffered by professional examination candidates of bodies such as ICAN, CIBN, CITN etc, you will question the quality of their entry qualifications. I WISH THE VERY BEST.
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by Arowo: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2007
Arowo:

Guys Please Heeeelp!!!!!

I passed ICAN PE1 in Nov 1992 and haven't been in Nigeria for a while. I am based in the UK and now considering to go back and complete the exams. Would I be able to continue from where I stopped or I have to start afresh? I have tried to contact ICAN in Nigeria but no reply. PLease help!

The Subjects I passed are;

Foundation

1. FA1
2. LAW1
3. QA
4. Economics
5. Business Management

PE1

1. FA2
2. LAW2
3. Cost Accounting
4. Auditing And MIS
5. Taxation1

Your help will be appreciated

My People, should I assume that nobody knows what the solution is to this situation of mine? Please someone should say something, no matter how little. I really need help!
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by Rawphyhat: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2007
well to pity u
SORRY
but all the same we are in the same shoe,just go and do it again but try to be more determined and GODS time is the best
and may be ICAN don forsee say if u become a member u go thief people money with SFM
that y they no give u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by eniolafeyi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2007
You have more than enough solution, Just know that "when going gets tough the tough gets going"You are not a failure until u accept defeat, You will sure make it .

He cares
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by MP007(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2007
"The exam was so easy " and u stil failed, u aint making sense bro, u are the problem and not ICAN,
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by uchetobi(f): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2007
hope u wrote d SFM dis Nov diet. Hola wen d result comes out so we knw
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by Mustay(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2008
dude no reply again abi e don 4get the topic ni?
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by alanimi200(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2008
BROS,AM VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT.DON'T GIVE UP.I FAIL MY SFM IN A PAPER IN QUESTION THAT LOOK SO CHEAPEST.I PASSED THIS DIET. BUT I KNOW YOU COULD DO IT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AT FINAL STAGE IS EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE VERY BRILLIANT.PALLY,START ALL OVER AGAIN. KEEP PRAYING AS WELL COS WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.IF HE COULD DO IT FOR ME.HE CAN DO IT FOR YOU AS WELL.i KNOW YOUR TESTIMONY IS AT HAND JUST TRUST ME.I FELL WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.WINNER DON'T QUIT AND QUITTER DON'T WIN.
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by vezycash(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2009
better luck next time. one question - y is this ICAN tin so important?
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by Eggyloo: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ poster: I'm sure u must have been chartered by now and looking back at this ur post u'll just be cheesy

@ vesycash: Well, its important for people that want to build their career in accounting-related fields. It increases knowledge and one is recognised as a professional.
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by vezycash(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
I see. tanks
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by kellyjessy1gma: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Deary, you can make it.
Contact Topfield Tutors for ICAN ATS, Foundation Intermediate and PE I in Lagos, Quiz Packs available
1, Onasanya Close, Awodi Ora, Ajegunle, Apapa, Lagos
Call 08020647499, 07041850660
or Email: gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN Has Rejected Me Again by kellyjessy1gma: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2013
Does any one need ICAN Tutorials?
Contact Topfield Tutors for ICAN ATS, Foundation Intermediate and PE I in Lagos, Quiz Packs available
1, Onasanya Close, Awodi Ora, Ajegunle, Apapa, Lagos
Call 08020647499, 07041850660
or Email: gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Location Is The Best For Your Head Office? 90% Says Lagos / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee / Ican November 2015 Exam Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.