Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) (7566 Views)

People With Disabilities Storm APC Secretariat, Drum Support For Yahaya Bello / Buhari Appoints Officials For Persons With Disabilities Commission / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Simeonee111: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ty3pfpgo9g

Yahaya Bello halts schedule to attend to people with Special needs

Moved to compassion on Wednesday, Kogi state Governor, Yahaya Bello, alighted from his vehicle to interact with some disabled persons who had been waiting outside close to his residence.

Joyfully displaying a banner with the Governor's portrait on it, the people with special needs expressed gladness when Governor Bello moved closer and exchanged pleasantries with them.

"Your Excellency. A man of simplicity. I doff my hat for you," a voice echoed from the crowd as the Governor exchanged pleasantries with everyone.

"I was just told you have been waiting to see me. I didn't know. I had to go out for a programme. So, when I was told, I had to turn back to come and attend to you," said the empathetic Governor.

Governor Bello, however, promised that they will be well taken care of and will listen to their demands/requests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Naijafever1: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
smiley
That's so nice of him
Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Alphafeezay(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bello is down to earth and identifies with all.,

He is the Chairman of APC Committee on Youth, Women and People living with disabilities.
Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Oluboh: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Simeonee111:

Moved to compassion on Wednesday, Kogi state Governor, Yahaya Bello, alighted from his vehicle to interact with some disabled persons who had been waiting outside close to his residence.

Joyfully displaying a banner with the Governor's portrait on it, the people with special needs expressed gladness when Governor Bello moved closer and exchanged pleasantries with them.

"Your Excellency. A man of simplicity. I doff my hat for you," a voice echoed from the crowd as the Governor exchanged pleasantries with everyone.

"I was just told you have been waiting to see me. I didn't know. I had to go out for a programme. So, when I was told, I had to turn back to come and attend to you," said the empathetic Governor.

Governor Bello, however, promised that they will be well taken care of and will listen to their demands/requests.

God bless him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Oluboh: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
E Don better for these ones

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Lajerop: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Propaganda

41 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by helinues: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nigeria Politicians would start caring for the masses as the election is approaching.

Awon oluku

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Nigeriadondie: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Aso Rock confirm. Oshi ni e

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Aidejay(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
The way we glorify politicians in this country is one of the reasons were in this mess.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by thoollz: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Eyah!!! Very wonderful of him.

He didn't see the disabled since 2016, it's now he can see them. Politicians and their theatrics!!! Tueh!!! Dumbos will fall into their trap.

43 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Gten(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
2023 format, not only caring, carresing nko?

10 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by faithfull18(f): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Politicians.
Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by chaloskyx: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
LOLZ WHAT KIND OF RUBBISH IS THIS ALL THIS FOR THE GRAM AND IMAGE MARK MY WORDS THIS IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT AFTER TINUBU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by humberjade: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Awnnn!!! That was so sweet of him...but still, package him more than that, he won't become President. grin

One who can be bold enough to turn pensioners to beggers in his state, what good can he do as a President. Charity begins at home they say, but what does this clown have to show for his political circus so far in Kogi State? Fantastic failure!!! Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
And so?!

All these packaging and repackaging for 2023 is so UNECESSARY

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Validco: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nice move from him

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lolz!
Well planned...
Arrangee disables grin
Funny enough, this guy won't even win the party ticket, neither will he get VP slot.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by karzyharsky(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
O ti ye mi
Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Temptee101(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed

Propaganda! No be today.

Seriously, I still can't believe this failure is eyeing the seat in Abuja.

This should be included among the wonders of world.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ah
Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
God just save Nigerians. Zombies have started campaigning again, baba God anybody when nor wish this country good because of face cap t-shirt and N1,000 let them pass sleep enter sleep....

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Whoever recorded this video is the most useless Nigerian I know. Both the person and Yahaya Bello couldn't get a better script to act.

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Abetterperson: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Like he cares
Now that election is almost here that's when he visits them abi, the way Nigerians celebrate this politicians for doing little to nothing is alarming
Let me use this opportunity to address those campaign for osinbajo, tinubu and the rest should please stop it and on that day those of you that are already planning to collect 1000naira, may God punish u, those of you that want to share the money for the idiots May our ancestors kill u and finally the politicians that want to bribe those idiot to deceive the rest idiots may Jesus, Allah and our ancestors hold meet to discuss how to punish u

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by ekitimanalways(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Simeonee111:

Mere political stunt... Trust Bello with your vote in 2023 and regret it...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by jconsulting(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Those are the people that will vote him as president. Yaya Bello For President of disables
Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by aboyaji(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Simeonee111:

Imagine what is making headlines in Nigeria.

Is that not part of what he's called to do?

This should be inherent. He is a governor for crying out loud. The masses are his responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Useless country
Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
This guy just they fool himself!

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by DAMIMONY: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yahaya bello that cannot finish 1 flyover in his state capital for over 8years.somebody that destroyed all the beautiful round abouts I. The state capital for 8years he is unable to rebuild any,abi is it not the same governor that is dashing masquerade ford 4x4 SUVs,abi is it not the same governor that instructed thugs to harass a former house of rep and his security right in front of kogi state polytechnic broad day light where many students were shot by stray bullet in the process many many more I can't pour out.abeg forget this show off. E*IR*'S just lost a life ticket to the government house bedroom in that state.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Felabrity: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
OP and his alternates praising the audio governor

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) by Oppy2k2: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
1. Verily verily I say unto you, whenever u see naija politicians playing with the disables, frying akara, plainting women hair, buying ponmo, drinking pure water, crying, eat roasted corn on the road, verily I say again that the election draweth near.

2. Woe is unto you, if u fall for this gimmick, for you will suffer for another four years in captivity.

3. Happy are Yee is you are wise and reject these murderous sons of the devil who always appear as the children of light during the electioneering process but inwardly they are ravening wolves seeking the economy to devour and squander.

IRE O

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Major Achievements Of Buhari As Head Of State / Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram / #occupylekkitollgate: The Guy In The Middle Is Me - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.