Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival (5431 Views)

Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Penguin2: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Aderewah:
Lool. Funny paid article. This man has been a senator and sgf. Can he swear by amadioha that one corrupt kobo has never entered his account? See his fat head collapsing on his neck. Shameless ibo thief

Show me the Nigerian politician that can swear…

And I will deactivate my account.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by ayindejimmy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
You see how the dice rows?
What if Nigerians vote Okorocha for president, will you say he's the candidate of the East?
Brendaniel:
Well for an Igbo president, My 1st choice is Kingsley Moghalu followed by Peter Obi, then Pius Anyim, the rest are a no no, I would rather support another region for presidency if Rochas, OUK and co from APC are the ones coming out...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by pacespot(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Does this man even know the meaning of science and technology he is talking about?

Forget it, anyone other than youth in that presidency, na still the same story we go hear in the end. Old politics can never leave the camp of these old men.

I am not saying Nigerian youths are saints, but I can see the hunger for change in them. Anyone to destabilize the current Nigerian system is a good start.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by bolabadmus38: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Our youths who are supposed to be productive turning to urchins, Yahoo boys, Bandits. Nigerians should cry to God for his mercies. We should continue to pray for our nation so that God will give us good leaders. Nothing God cannot do.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Foolish faggöt! Y'all can only deceive the gullible ones. We, the smart ones knows you ain't gonna do anything positive in Innovation and Technology.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Ay77(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Abeg enough talk sir
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
bolabadmus38:
Our youths who are supposed to be productive turning to urchins, Yahoo boys, Bandits. Nigerians should cry to God for his mercies. We should continue to pray for our nation so that God will give us good leaders. Nothing God cannot do.

Stop hiding under prayer and hope from God (god). America and other developed nations didn't get to this level by hoping on God (god).
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by CXLVII: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
LegendHero:
PDP should give Anyim the presidential ticket, he will defeat any APC candidate with the widest margin ever in a presidential election.

Stop doing drugs!

He cannot defeat my humble self if it were just two of us alone.

People will have no option than to vote for me.

The North Western alliance will be forced to support me
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by seguno2: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
afrobadoo:
"INNOVATION, SCIENCE, AND TECHNOLOGY THE KEY TO NIGERIA’s ECONOMIC SURVIVAL IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION" - PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ANYIM PIUS ANYIM

https://tlm.ng/innovation-science-and-technology-the-key-to-nigerias-economic-survival-in-the-4th-industrial-revolution-presidential-candidate-anyim-pius-anyim/

So what is his performance record in this regard for the past decades of his public life?
Maybe he is just a bullshiting talker like all the ruiners we have allowed in our local, state and federal governments in the legislative and executive arms

1 Like

Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by bolabadmus38: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop hiding under prayer and hope from God (god). America and other developed nations didn't get to this level by hoping on God (god).

Fine. But,my brother nothing God cannot do. Am still very firm on this
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by seguno2: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brendaniel:
Well for an Igbo president, My 1st choice is Kingsley Moghalu followed by Peter Obi, then Pius Anyim, the rest are a no no, I would rather support another region for presidency if Rochas, OUK and co from APC are the ones coming out...

What has Moghalu achieved in public office/life?
Is the ability to sound intelligent enough? Or we should go further to see if performance matches the sweet oyoyo words?
What should we do

2 Likes

Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by MufasaLion: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
bolabadmus38:

Fine. But,my brother nothing God cannot do. Am still very firm on this

Good for you. Keep expecting manna from heaven while others are progressing.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Brendaniel: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
ayindejimmy:
You see how the dice rows?
What if Nigerians vote Okorocha for president, will you say he's the candidate of the East?
If Nigerians vote for him, he might not be the choice for the east but the east has used up their slot with him...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by omenkaLives(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yet you were only able to encourage your former boss to produce cassava bread. smiley
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Brendaniel: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
seguno2:

What has Moghalu achieved in public office/life?
Is the ability to sound intelligent enough? Or we should go further to see if performance matches the sweet oyoyo words?
What should we do

The more reason why I want him there is because he has never held a political office...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Switruth: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
LegendHero:
PDP should give Anyim the presidential ticket, he will defeat any APC candidate with the widest margin ever in a presidential election.

Has Anyim ever condemn all the killings and atrocities going on in his region. These guys are greedy set of humans.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by michoim(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nonsense. Even a street man knows that ...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by heniford2: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
WibusJaga:
cheesy

There is no single solution to the problems of this complex entity called Nigeria. Most economic solutions that worked in other countries have failed woefully in Nigeria.
Las las Baba God go put smile for our face.
lies the problem is when a new leader is invoke he set a standard after 8yrs the next person coming abondons it and start another approach leaving 50% on touched project making it hard to survive if nigerian government decide today to fix light issues i swear to God the will get on to it just imagine ebola case in Nigera we tell u more
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by yommen: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Delete Pius Anyim. He was Senate President but did he ever drive the innovations he is talking about now when he had the power to?
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Beedude(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

The more reason why I want him there is because he has never held a political office...
Let him start from his Local Government or State house of rep. That position isnt for a newbie.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by omooba969(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lol cheesy sleeping giant. grin
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Election is at the corner..

He's dropped his usual native wears and start wearing suit..

Y'all the same.. Ma folks are just not seeing dis gimmicks playin around.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Myexdisturbs: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Aderewah:
[s]Lool. Funny paid article. This man has been a senator and sgf. Can he swear by amadioha that one corrupt kobo has never entered his account? See his fat head collapsing on his neck. Shameless ibo thief[/s]
1 million times better than the old sick and cocaine addict Tinubu grin
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Brendaniel: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beedude:

Let him start from his Local Government or State house of rep. That position isnt for a newbie.

And all the oldbies that have been going there, how far, this is where the country is... grin

Let's try someone new away from the norm...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Myexdisturbs: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
Foolish faggöt! Y'all can only deceive the gullible ones. We, the smart ones knows you ain't gonna do anything positive in Innovation and Technology.
Tinubu is the foolish old ricketty smelly mouth gay cheesy
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Brendaniel: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
yommen:

Delete Pius Anyim. He was Senate President but did he ever drive the innovations he is talking about now when he had the power to?

True sha...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Na today you just de know? Where you been when una were senate President? Where you been when una were Secretary to "Government of the Federation"? Make no one come say our Amen after we close eye to pray. Make no one come draw our soup with too much bread o. We don shine our eyes finish for 2023. Even sef na handsome man we want for President.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Talk is cheap. Shut up!

What did this guy do when he was in power for years?? No legacy undecided
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Beedude(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

And all the oldbies that have been going there, how far, this is where the country is... grin

Let's try someone new away from the norm...
Let him start from his states.
We have oldbies that can be useful, we just arent ready to give them a chance. But giving it to a novice is sucidal.
At least he should be a Chief of staff, commissioner, house of rep member or deputy governor lets see his impact from that side
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by JungleboyT(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
And what has been his records as regard the authentication of this submission?
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by tollyboy5(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
Correct ma niggar. grin
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Brendaniel: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beedude:

Let him start from his states.
We have oldbies that can be useful, we just arent ready to give them a chance. But giving it to a novice is sucidal.
At least he should be a Chief of staff, commissioner, house of rep member or deputy governor lets see his impact from that side

Please can you list one of the oldbies that are good....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of federal Agencies And Parastatals In Nigeria / Peter Obi Disguises At Aso Villa Wearing Mopol Uniform / Panacea To Religion Crisis And Terrorism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.