Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival (5430 Views)

Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Beedude(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Please can you list one of the oldbies that are good....
Osinbajo and Fashola are good
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by musicwriter(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Indeed, only science can solve a nation's poverty problem. Any presidential candidate thinking along this line understands how to create mass wealth for the people.

Once we master science, SMEs will spring up everywhere on their own because they'll be the ones processing, marketing and distributing products created by knowledge of science. That's how a nation industrialize and become the one that has solved the problem of poverty.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Brendaniel: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beedude:

Osinbajo and Fashola are good

Yes, they initially were but to tell you the honest truth, Buhari has seriously spoilt their chances...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Beedude(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Yes, they initially were but to tell you the honest truth, Buhari has seriously spoilt their chances...
I just answered u. They still have better chance than Moghalu. And they seem more capable than him based on experience and their years in service. They also have a kindof grassroot fans and supporters than any newbie. It will take magic for any newbie to survive against seasonal politician. Both Sowore and Moghalu should start politics just as Akin Alabi, Gbajabiamila, Shina Pella are doing and who knows what might come in the future.
U cant just wake up one day and ask people to vote for u. Na only your relative go vote u. Even people in your community dont trust u with power
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Ihedinuwa69(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
When he was in a political position before
What did he do to better the lives of the ordinary people on the streets ........

It's infact .... I don't know embarassed
All these politicians eeehh
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Brendaniel: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beedude:

I just answered u. They still have better chance than Moghalu. And they seem more capable than him based on experience and their years in service. They also have a kindof grassroot fans and supporters than any newbie. It will take magic for any newbie to survive against seasonal politician. Both Sowore and Moghalu should start politics just as Akin Alabi, Gbajabiamila, Shina Pella are doing and who knows what might come in the future.
U cant just wake up one day and ask people to vote for u. Na only your relative go vote u. Even people in your community dont trust u with power

Well I will rather waste my vote for a Moghalu presidency than give it to any one from APC even Dave Umahi who happens to be my church member....
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Nicenixon: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
PheelzAlmighty:
God has abandoned Nigeria.
Lol
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by ZUBY77(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
They always know the solution, until they get there.

1 Like

Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Beedude(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Well I will rather waste my vote for a Moghalu presidency than give it to any one from APC even Dave Umahi who happens to be my church member....
Simply put, u dont like APC even if they produce a worthy candidate from any region in the South ? Now i understand its not even about performance in the first place.
Everyone is free to choose and its ur right.
Goodluck
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by PlanktonX: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
afrobadoo:
"INNOVATION, SCIENCE, AND TECHNOLOGY THE KEY TO NIGERIA’s ECONOMIC SURVIVAL IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION" - PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ANYIM PIUS ANYIM

https://tlm.ng/innovation-science-and-technology-the-key-to-nigerias-economic-survival-in-the-4th-industrial-revolution-presidential-candidate-anyim-pius-anyim/

Lies, the answer, is to eliminate all these never repentant Corruption polithieves...no matter the innovation....monies will be diverted.

China and Japan rules will transform Nigeria in one year.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by BJanta: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
afrobadoo:
"INNOVATION, SCIENCE, AND TECHNOLOGY THE KEY TO NIGERIA’s ECONOMIC SURVIVAL IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION" - PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ANYIM PIUS ANYIM

https://tlm.ng/innovation-science-and-technology-the-key-to-nigerias-economic-survival-in-the-4th-industrial-revolution-presidential-candidate-anyim-pius-anyim/

These are old and tired tunes, flip to the other side.

1 Like

Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Brendaniel: 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beedude:

Simply put, u dont like APC even if they produce a worthy candidate from any region in the South ? Now i understand its not even about performance in the first place.
Everyone is free to choose and its ur right.
Goodluck

Buhari's performance caused it, if Kingsley Moghalu joins APC today, then my support for him will go away, the only person I can support from APC is Ambode as candidate of APC, I have noticed a pattern in APC and I will explain if you want me to so you know the reason why I have a stand on what I'm saying...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by BRATISLAVA: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nice words on paper. However, the funds for that need to be embezzled.

Nicer words have been uttered since the Independence of Nigeria and they are still unable to manufacture toothpicks as a nation.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by clevybrown(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Talk is cheap...
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Litmus: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
INNOVATION, SCIENCE, AND TECHNOLOGY THE KEY TO NIGERIA’s ECONOMIC SURVIVAL IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION" - PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ANYIM PIUS ANYIM

Obviously, which is why I shake my head sorrowfully at the thought of the long term future of majority of African nations and, on reading the supportive reactions of some gullible peasant types when greedy elite types want to break up Nigeria just so they can have a go at being President too, I roll my eyes and shout 'oh god help my people!"

As far as transitioning from an agric and resources exporting nation to science and technology led manufacturing Nation, we could start by concertedly investing in the IT fields were we are showing promise. We should invest in the East, North or wherever we have nascent manufacturing hobs. We need to get over ourselves in context of Ethnic bickering and posturing and put the collective benefit of all first.
Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by kingscare183: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
lokotamak21: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great

Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Ugonna62: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Aderewah:
Lool. Funny paid article. This man has been a senator and sgf. Can he swear by amadioha that one corrupt kobo has never entered his account? See his fat head collapsing on his neck. Shameless ibo thief
Kids everywhere. go and help ur mother in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Anyim: inovation, Science, And Technology The Key To Nigeria’s Economic Survival by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
...and sports too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline / Israeli Government Distributes Thousands Of Rifles To Citizens Near Gaza, Lebano / LASG To GRV: Sanwo-olu Never Paid Legal Fees From State Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.