Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Relationships/marriage. Illiteracy Is Still Prevalent In Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships/marriage. Illiteracy Is Still Prevalent In Nigerian (153 Views)

Why Do People Cheat In Relationships/marriage? / Why Is Child Marriage So Prevalent In The North? / PLWH Counsel,relationships/marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships/marriage. Illiteracy Is Still Prevalent In Nigerian by Christmasdon(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Illiteracy is one of the major problems in Nigerian girls parading themselves as housewifes whereby a womans senses and school of taught could not blend with that of the man of house and there's problem in the house. Many girls/woman have no literacy acumen and its affecting the man of the house. Girls intellectual reasoning and sense of knowing sound logic and good judgement of lately in the family homes is not holding water anymore. A MAN LOVES A WOMAN WHO IS INTELLECTUAL BRILLIANT AND WISE BUT VERY LOYAL AND HUMBLE TO THE CORE.

1 Like

Re: Relationships/marriage. Illiteracy Is Still Prevalent In Nigerian by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Can you pls tell me what your point really is?
It's either I am not getting it or you ain't getting it..
Re: Relationships/marriage. Illiteracy Is Still Prevalent In Nigerian by Prettygirl200(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bros send the money den I will tell u what I would use it for. If u are ready to let me know I will give u my AZA

(1) (Reply)

Why Kiss Is Better Than Wine / Urgent Loan Needed / Gemini Daily Horoscope For March 7, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.