Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) (43336 Views)

This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) / Timi Dakolo Raises Alarm Over Surge Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt (photos) / Black Soot In Port Harcourt: People Are Dying Here - A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Tenshades:

You're capping rubbish.

Go and work in NLNG and work around Flare Area for 2 days only...2 days only and come back to say this rubbish.

So he work in gas flare area then come online to sound that rivers inhabitants nose is as dark as he claimed. It is a big lie

The truth is coming out small small... continue
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Laughnow419:
See some PHOTOS

Bros na lie! No be so e dey for this ph whey I follow dey, haba! Unless u dey follow do the kpo fire, your nose no fit black like this.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2022
emmykk:

Nobody nose is as dark as just posted in the pix.this is propaganda and fake news.

Wike had already name the owners of for the illegal refinery and have mandated every community leaders in Rivers state to be vigilant to arrest anyone do illegal bunkering in the state.

So it is unpatriotic to be posting imaginary picture in the bid to rubbish the amiable Governor.

Oga this is my nose I can make another video of me putting my wipes and showing u. What will I gain? If u check well that video wasn't posted today but some days ago in January. but I was provoked today and decided to post it. Is getting too much.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by SirZeek(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2022
If there are cosmetic hairs for the nostrils just as there are for the eye lashes, i think it will come in handy at the point.
You guys would need a lot of nasal hairs to help filter the 'soothes' and save your lungs
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Tenshades(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2022
emmykk:

So he work in gas flare area then come online to sound that rivers inhabitants nose is as dark as he claimed. It is a big lie

The truth is coming out small small... continue

You're confused bro.

Like you don't really know what you're saying. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Laughnow419:
See some PHOTOS

Lol why lie? This video/picture was taken 18th January and we are in February.

Obviously the MODS here do not even fact check they just push everything
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2022
To where. You think it's that easy
thesicilian:
What will it take for you guys to relocate from that area?
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2022
What was yesterday's date? angry

18th January 2022? grin

The picture wasn't yesterday. It's probably you copy and paste on Facebook or you're just posting the picture you took on the 18th January
Laughnow419:

That's why I came to nairaland o my brother. This morning is like I ate bitterleaf, I've poured spit more than 10 times I can't even sleep again. I will take another drugs tomorrow and apple cider to wash my system but for how long.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Originalsly: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Laughnow419:

Right now my mouth is bitter and I took drugs last night. If u cough out it will be painful and be like u used native charcoal to brush. U cant even look outside in the morning

Bro ... can you imagine your lungs? This is not about looks ... it is about life. Medications cannot help you.. if you be drinking water mixed with Sniper... can medications help you? This is no different. My advice.... get out of Port Harcourt..... you are already damaged ... cancer for sure is on its way.... but respiratory problems will surely take you out before cancer. Every breath you take of that air will draw you closer to death.. Move out and away period.. I can bet my life ... your governor has long moved out from soot areas.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Damnnn this is carbon imagine your lungs
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2022
Laughnow419:
I heared from a taxi driver Black soot has reduced in Port Harcourt but I can tell u all the Port Harcourt po fire people has come to oyigbo. Yesterday my nose were so so painful this early morning I can feel it in my mouth. Pls guy below is how my nose looks like charcoal when I clean it with wipes. I wish this can be on frontpage so it might probably reach his excellency Governor Nyesom Wike. To take the same measure in oyigbo we are dying here.

Watch here on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2006547996171276&id=100004482843720
Oga relocate na, Jesus. Chronic smoker better pass you.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Rubyventures: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2022
You should be wearing a mask as this level of pollution is unsustainable, this is what you are breathing into your lungs. Very sad. Another option is to move out to a less polluted town if you can afford to do so.
Life has no duplicate.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are your plans..you want to keep sleeping and walking around uncomfortably with nose mask or what?

What can he do, if you were in his position what will you do, not everyone can just pack up and leave, it takes resources and planning.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by babadee1(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2022
CaptMarvel:
What is all about the soot. Where is this soot emanating from?

From illegal oil bunkering and local refining of crude oil. These guys are mass murderers. Future unborn generations of Rivers State will be having health issues because of this pollution.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by TheABOMINATION: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Laughnow419:

No be joke o. They wan use this blacksoot kill us finish o embarassed

You want tell me say, you no say smoke no dey pass through facemask? My friend start to dey wear facemask, and wear it 24 hours of the day before Wike kill you with black soot.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2022
youmour:

What can he do, if you were in his position what will you do, nothing everyone can just pack up and leave, it takes resources and planning.
You are right tho.

cry
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Badguy77(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2022
This is not funny o...Its causeing serious damage to the health
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by pyro62(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2022
Na lie joor. That tissue paper don't look like something that came out of nose. You have been sponsored by the opposition to malign and discredit our hard working governor. Seriously there is soot but that's not from your nose! Nonsense!!
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2022
walemoney007:
Soot is cause by Pofire.
Yes and it's wholly the responsibility of the federal government to fight against Bunkering and illegal oil refinery, which is causing the soot.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Davefed(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Why is PH so embroiled with Sooth and why other oil producing states with huge quantities than PH like Akwa Ibom are not experiencing this sooth of a thing?
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2022
yanabasee:
Hmmmmm .

Wike said he's the most qualified person to become the next president.... And I wonder how a person like him that can't even find solution to a serious health issues of this kind, would want to become a president.....

Gaskiya, I thank God say I pull my brother comot for that state.... He came home sick from rivers.... that place is totally a damage zone.

Oponu, and Wike told you that where ?
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Tenshades:

You're confused bro.

Like you don't really know what you're saying. grin

It is all lies
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2022
thesicilian:
What will it take for you guys to relocate from that area?
Money! Are you gonna give them?
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2022
yanabasee:
Hmmmmm .

Wike said he's the most qualified person to become the next president.... And I wonder how a person like him that can't even find solution to a serious health issues of this kind, would want to become a president.....

Gaskiya, I thank God say I pull my brother comot for that state.... He came home sick from rivers.... that place is totally a damage zone.

Oponu, and Wike told you that where ?.....your brothers are another form of nuisance in the state....they've stolen all the manhole cover in Rivers state.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Sunsets: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
This also happened to me yesterday. I am presently treating sore throat which I lost my voice to. When I coughed, in the midst of the infected sputum was a cloud of black similar to the impression a charcoal would make. I shock.
Laughnow419:

Right now my mouth is bitter and I took drugs last night. If u cough out it will be painful and be like u used native charcoal to brush. U cant even look outside in the morning

1 Like

Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sunsets:
This also happened to me yesterday. I am presently treating sore throat which I lost my voice to. When I coughed, in the midst of the infected sputum was a cloud of black similar to the impression a charcoal would make. I shock.

Thank u
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What was yesterday's date? angry

18th January 2022? grin

The picture wasn't yesterday. It's probably you copy and paste on Facebook or you're just posting the picture you took on the 18th January

Oga you're not in Port Harcourt can u close your teeths in that emoji. That is my Facebook account I just posted it for my Facebook friends. So this morning my mouth was bitter yesterday I had a very painful nose and bitter mouth. This morning it became worse. Send me your WhatsApp number I don't mind making a personal video for u. Ask your friends in ph. Do u think everybody will be joking about the soot in PH?
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
27Pushing30:

Lol why lie? This video/picture was taken 18th January and we are in February.

Obviously the MODS here do not even fact check they just push everything
Oga you're not in Port Harcourt can u close your teeths in that emoji. That is my Facebook account I just posted it for my Facebook friends. So this morning my mouth was bitter yesterday I had a very painful nose and bitter mouth. This morning it became worse. Send me your WhatsApp number I don't mind making a personal video for u. Ask your friends in ph. Do u think everybody will be joking about the soot in PH?
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Laughnow419: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
lomprico:

Bros na lie! No be so e dey for this ph whey I follow dey, haba! Unless u dey follow do the kpo fire, your nose no fit black like this.

Like I said it has reduced in PH according to the taxi man that carried me in artillery yesterday. Bro ask about Oyigbo own.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by Femeto: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Even my car exhaust doesn't produce such.
Re: Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are your plans..you want to keep sleeping and walking around uncomfortably with nose mask or what?
Oga,assist him financially if you can,and leave unnecessary distractions.

His best plug now is financial assistancesad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.