Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 (878 Views)

Peugeot 504 Price In 1975 Vs Price Of Bread In 2024 / Peugeot 504: The Ultimate Car For Nigerian Roads / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by Dididrumz(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Please can anybody help with a car battery for peugeot 504? I need it to put a smile on my dad's Face.
Even if its not a new battery.
If i have to pay for it to, but a moderate price please....

Thank You.
Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by bmdmix11: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2022
do they have their own type of battery? just asking

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by Dididrumz(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2022
bmdmix11:
do they have their own type of battery? just asking

nope. Just stated it.
Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2022
There are thousands of mechanic workshops in the state where you're located so also spare parts markets, what is so hard in going to one of those places with your offer to pay ? It's not everything that should come to social media

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by Cumtroller: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2022
I want to buy the 504. Post a pic.
Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by bmdmix11: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
There are thousands of mechanic workshops in the state where you're located so also spare parts markets, what is so hard in going to one of those places with your offer to pay ? It's not everything that should come to social media
i think he is looking for way cheap battery like tiger head price or something
Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by Dididrumz(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:

bmdmix11:
i think he is looking for way cheap battery like tiger head price or something

There are thousands of car sellers in Nigeria, so why do people in Nigeria Buy cars online? What's so hard in going to any of the car shops there and buying from them?

Cumtroller:
I want to buy the 504. Post a pic.

NOT FOR SALE!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by babyboy4every1: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
If you can travel to a very far away place like 10000km because of a car battery, then, you're very normal. Someone is advising you, you don't want to listen. So, a car battery is the same amount with a car?
People travel from Lagos to East to purchase car. Can you travel from Lagos to ibadan because you want to buy a used battery. The best place to buy a used battery is where the ophas told you.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by Dididrumz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
babyboy4every1:

If you can travel to a very far away place like 10000km because of a car battery, then, you're very normal. Someone is advising you, you don't want to listen. So, a car battery is the same amount with a car?
People travel from Lagos to East to purchase car. Can you travel from Lagos to ibadan because you want to buy a used battery. The best place to buy a used battery is where the ophas told you.

Chief, so the words "way-bill" doesn't exist in Your dictionary?

Even things as small as shoes, clothes and even food items are way-billed these days.
I don't understand some of You guys anymore ooo.
Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by babyboy4every1: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

Chief, so the words "way-bill" doesn't exist in Your dictionary?

Even things as small as shoes, clothes and even food items are way-billed these days.
I don't understand some of You guys anymore ooo.
Nothing hard to assimilate in your post. It shows you needed a used battery. Consider the amount you will spend in sending the battery. Unless the person want to dash you. Used battery is best gotten from a mechanic yard near you. I bet it, sending the battery from one state to another will cost you at least, 2k. Do you now understand.
Re: In Need Of A Car Battery For Peugeot 504 by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Dididrumz:

[s]There are thousands of car sellers in Nigeria, so why do people in Nigeria Buy cars online? What's so hard in going to any of the car shops there and buying from them?[/s]

NOT FOR SALE!
apples and oranges

(1) (Reply)

This Sweet Car Is For Sale / Camry 2008 XLE FOR Sale / How Do I Know If My Car Is Consuming Fuel ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.