Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect (47329 Views)

Simple Steps To Successful House-hunting In Lagos / BERRY COURT MAGODO! CALL US NOW TO INSPECT. ONLY HOUSES / Chois Garden,agbowa, Ikorodu ,3 Bedroom Pay N Park In Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by meneski(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
cryThis one na kitchen abi chicken?
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Heffalump(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Women too like big kitchen self.
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Rilwayne001: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Lagosians especially those on mainland sure knows how to live fake live. You’d never know by the time they start smiling while suffering. You’d envy them on the internet, but once you get to where dem dey stay for Lagos ehn, you go appreciate your own place for outside Lagos sef.

Lagos a glorified slum. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by snoopz: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Se the house even get kitchen grin
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by BillionKnights: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Q
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by FiverrTutor(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2022
Na normal thing na. But why rubber of palm oil dey the table
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Whoknowsme: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:

Abeg make una wish me love jare. Today is my birthday
Happy birthday to you ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by stamapro(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Kitchen Abi killing?
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by OYENIYIJK: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:

Happy Birthday Boss. Enjoy Your Day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Ademola47(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2022
Lagos and crazy things are like...

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Gentlechika(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:

hbd

2 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by skywalker240(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Beremx post=109912467]
[/quo

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Bjteensdes24: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning nairalanders, please I need a quick response to this and your opinions; I rented a single room apartment on the 19th of February 2020 and if we are to count the months, my stay supposed to expire on the 19th of February (if am correct). My landlord came before the due date and said my rent expired end of January, we dragged that but due to me saying i will renew then, we ended that. Now this is 2022, she came yesterday to tell me I have this week to pack. Am I getting it wrong telling her my house rent expires on the 19th of Feb 2022 (which makes it 12months) or is that how it is counted( January ending which is 11months)? Location: Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by maramara: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2022
No burglary for the kitchen set. From outside robbers will rob conveniently without entering the kitchen. All hail Lagos landlord!

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by biggestmanhood(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

See kitchen tight anyhow...
So person nor fit do quick doggy for this kind kitchen with your baby girl or wife

If I build a house...the first place to create enough space for na my toilet and kitchen...

He get why
baddest guy ever livest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by ufotty2001: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2022
czarr:
Come to PH and rent ikwerre man house...
Ikwerre man can still fit in bathroom in that remaining space.
Am telling you. pH is something else.

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by skywalker240(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
And as kitchen small like that them fit tell her say rent na 800k.

Mad people.
Chaiiiii Chineke

Grammar, my real nigga

Na pidgin be the latest now shocked
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Houses like this one should be demolished by govt.
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by clockwisereport: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
Good morning nairalanders, please I need a quick response to this and your opinions; I rented a single room apartment on the 19th of February 2020 and if we are to count the months, my stay supposed to expire on the 19th of February (if am correct). My landlord came before the due date and said my rent expired end of January, we dragged that but due to me saying i will renew then, we ended that. Now this is 2022, she came yesterday to tell me I have this week to pack. Am I getting it wrong telling her my house rent expires on the 19th of Feb 2022 (which makes it 12months) or is that how it is counted( January ending which is 11months)? Location: Abeokuta

Your rent expires on the 18th of February, not 19th. You can create a thread about this for wider view. Remember to tag the mods

4 Likes

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by AmazingELixir: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Firstandonly(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2022
God1000:
Must everything be publicised?
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
Try dey pay long before due date to safe yourself these embarrassment. Some them landlords na rejects dem be.

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by seguno2: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2022
God1000:
Must everything be publicised?

Yes, so that you will not perish for lack of knowledge. Abi you want to perish ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Kriss216: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:
Funny woman.

Happy birthday daughter of God. God bless you more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by seguno2: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2022
TicketGreen:
Lagos landlords and inhumane treatment sha

I thought that the Jagaban Lagos landlord is begging us to employ him as president. Are you saying that he is inhumane

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Btruth: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Kitchen awon iya.... grin
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2022
LandMann:
Lagos is a glorified ghetto, thanks to Tinubu, the old senile octogenarian they want to force down the throat of everybody
Igbo man keep shut

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Well, one good thing is that she can wash dishes by standing in the living room through that connecting window.
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Bamzyriches451: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2022
Lagos abeg na! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra / Contact us for your Affordable Interior Decoration +2348184870007 / Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.