Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect (47340 Views)

Simple Steps To Successful House-hunting In Lagos / BERRY COURT MAGODO! CALL US NOW TO INSPECT. ONLY HOUSES / Chois Garden,agbowa, Ikorodu ,3 Bedroom Pay N Park In Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Aziishyco(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Happy blessed birthday to you
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Stallione(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
What is this rubbish nah. May God punish the landlord wella!! undecided
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Johnsown1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:
Funny woman.

Abeg make una wish me love jare. Today is my birthday

Happy birthday dear, mummy trophies to your cabinet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Maobichek: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:
Funny woman.

Abeg make una wish me love jare. Today is my birthday

Sorry it came a bit late but i will not fail to wish you the best of the bests as you celebrate today and all the days of your life.

I believe the cake is cold now and rice and stew with chicken/salad are all ready? Mine was Christmas day and it was a funfair as friends and family surprise me beyond words.

Enjoy your day and make sure that you are happy today.
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Sleekfingers: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
God1000:
Must everything be publicised?

And what's wrong with that?
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Beremx(f): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maobichek:

Sorry it came a bit late but i will not fail to wish you the best of the bests as you celebrate today and all the days of your life.

I believe the cake is cold now and rice and stew with chicken/salad are all ready? Mine was Christmas day and it was a funfair as friends and family surprise me beyond words.

Enjoy your day and make sure that you are happy today.
thanks my dear friend. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Hiq0: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Oh
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Samabu07(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...lagos...warey state...too many warey for lagos

See kitchen tight anyhow...
So person nor fit do quick doggy for this kind kitchen with your baby girl or wife

If I build a house...the first place to create enough space for na my toilet and kitchen...

He get why....kitchen and toilet sex is the sweetest type of sex on planet earth

Yes na..that sweet moment..you are returning from work...you meet your baby girl in the kitchen wearing something sexy and cooking a nice meal....you just kiss her on the back of her neck and slide in
Pepper never touch you for where e suppose no touch you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by SKINDOGGY: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
kamez:

He is married na...him wife don complain tire...

Even before he started making money, him and kitchen dey keep malice...

Talk more of now
bro u no state say he is married na
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Athemisia: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beremx:
hahahaha I never be grandmother. I pray to be one someday soon. Ancient pictures are the best for nostalgic memories grin grin
Anyways happy birthday ���

1 Like

Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...lagos...warey state...too many warey for lagos

See kitchen tight anyhow...
So person nor fit do quick doggy for this kind kitchen with your baby girl or wife

If I build a house...the first place to create enough space for na my toilet and kitchen...

He get why....kitchen and toilet sex is the sweetest type of sex on planet earth

Yes na..that sweet moment..you are returning from work...you meet your baby girl in the kitchen wearing something sexy and cooking a nice meal....you just kiss her on the back of her neck and slide in
Damnnn niggar grin grin
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
And as kitchen small like that them fit tell her say rent na 800k.

Mad people.
Haha
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2022
czarr:
Come to PH and rent ikwerre man house...
Ikwerre man can still fit in bathroom in that remaining space.
Hahahahhahah please
Re: Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2022
12spices:
The cabinet down should be removed as it has taken up most of the space undecided
My question is how do you even swing open the cabinet ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos. / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra / Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.