Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Convenant With God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convenant With God (135 Views)

Can U Make A Blood Convenant With Ur Partner? / How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help / Two L0vers Drink Each Other’s Bl00d As Love Convenant (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convenant With God by ObamaMessi: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2022
With my usual phobia for relationship, I took a decision to enter into a convenant with God because am afraid of change of mindset.As a weak christian I don't know how to go about it so I decided to see my pastor to lead me through.Unfortunately, he dismissed my proposal stressing that I have a great future and that the assignment of leadership God tasked me with requires a female partner;the person must be my wife and I don't know who that bitch is. I'm still seriously pained and disapointed because I want to live my life all through without this destruction called woman.I want an excellent political career without all those witches called women.
Re: Convenant With God by ObamaMessi: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]I can't just endure the problems in marriage

(1) (Reply)

I Will Fix Your Woocommerce Issue, Error, Bugs And Wordpress Issues / What Gift To Give This Season Of Love / Please Nominate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.