Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,963 members, 7,866,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same (1868 Views)

Reno Omokri Compares Southern Geopolitical Nigerian Women Dressings In The 1920s / Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same by shotuns: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2022
I hear you, but seems you still dont get it.
Almost all countries of the world. has factories in China even the almighty USA. What does that say? They produce different things for many countries but won't tell they are made in China. Think about that for a second..
Like you said they produce standard goods for US because of the stringent trade law that is involved. Do we have that in Nigeria? Capital No... If you want better grade A product, you will get it... Simple!!! ..

joyandfaith:

Many people use Chinese products don't mean all their products are standards. Chinese companies flood markets with substandard products which are creating environmental nuisances. For your information, none of my gadgets were made by Chinese companies. Note that there is different between made in China for US companies like HP etc and made in China by Chinese companies.
European/American, Japanese, korean, Israelis and Australian companies are known for producing standard products.
Re: Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same by joyandfaith: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2022
shotuns:
I hear you, but seems you still dont get it.
Almost all countries of the world. has factories in China even the almighty USA. What does that say? They produce different things for many countries but won't tell they are made in China. Think about that for a second..
Like you said they produce standard goods for US because of the stringent trade law that is involved. Do we have that in Nigeria? Capital No... If you want better grade A product, you will get it... Simple!!! ..
Chinese companies make fake and substandard products while Japanese, Korean, Americans, European and Austarlian companies make original and standard products in respects of countries their factories are located.

Re: Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same by shotuns: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
cool cool
Re: Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yes because everything is controlled by federal government!

Just imagine if Lagos was Independent
Re: Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same by iokpebholo: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
U mean lagos had a train station in d 1920s? Thought Tinubu was d one that built lagos according to chronic zombies
Re: Since 1920s, Iddo Train Station Remains The Same by Okoroawusa: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
So you want us to bring it down?

Go to countries where buildings built in 1600 are still standing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. / BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Bombshell: Obi Caught Playing Religious Card, To Be Disqualified By INEC (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.