Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Can Money Buy You Happiness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Money Buy You Happiness? (355 Views)

Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money Buy You Happiness? by Ekakamba: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Money is not enough to make you happy, but it can make you happier, according to a new study. grin

The conclusion was reached by scientists who found that those whose income is above the average are happier than those who fell below the average.

What are your thoughts?

Quick poll: Can money make/buy you happy(iness)?

Like = No
Share = Yes

Irrespective of the poll result, HUSTLE OHHH!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Money Buy You Happiness? by Ekakamba: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin tongue
Re: Can Money Buy You Happiness? by Kriss216: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Any person or group of persons saying Money cannot buy their happiness should be treated as Terrorist/s.

Any wealthy person telling you money can't buy happiness, tell the person to dash all their money to charity and live poor so he can attain happiness.

Don't be deceived by motivational quotes or speakers. If Money is a religion, I don't think there will be anything like Christianity or Islam.

1 Like

Re: Can Money Buy You Happiness? by AK6464(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yes, if you know where to shop
Re: Can Money Buy You Happiness? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Typing wink..
If you are poor yes..
If you are rich then no..
undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Money Buy You Happiness? by eddynaira125: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
I think yes

No

No

No

YES money can buy happiness
Re: Can Money Buy You Happiness? by FineUsername(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
I remember one I go die comedy; he say “if anybody tell you say money no good, slap am!”
Re: Can Money Buy You Happiness? by coolh3ad(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Adekunle Gold - "Money no dey bring happiness oo, na when I get money I realize oo".... Get/Make the money first!.
Re: Can Money Buy You Happiness? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
I happened to make it at a very young age, and I can confidently tell you that money doesn't bring happiness, but rather makes life easy. No matter the millions in your account, there will still be some petty petty problems, or even big problems that your money can not solve.

(1) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Vs Obianu Wife / YOUR Friends WIFE: Are You A Friend Or Enemy To Your Friend's Wife / Can You Marry Your Childhood Friend? Give Reasons For Your Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.