Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Please Help A Soul And My Family... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Soul And My Family... (175 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Marriage: I need a Wife and a Soul mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Soul And My Family... by CollinsNeuman: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
I've been a user of nairaland for some time now and I've seen people post there problems and eventually get honest solutions to them, therefore I wish to also make use of these medium to also make my own please....

I am a third year student in the university studying mathematics, apparently, I use to learn coding before my laptop power IC and charger suddenly spoilt and seized operation, my mom and dad has been trying there best to give us the children the best of life any parent could ever give, but with the raising failing economic imbalance we see everyday, life has been a hell for my family even though we kept trying our best, we're farmers and no other sustainable means of livelihood, my area is being terrorised by the ongoing banditry, we can't get to the bush anymore, our crops are dried and no means to water them, we engage in irrigation farming, these use to be our means of survival in terms of paying my school fees, campus house rent as it's already due to renew, I had to plead with my landlord to exercise patient with me, I promised to pay up when I return from my second semester break.

Now these people has started again and the whole neighboring villages are running to our town for safety and even us in the town had no strong security unit to repel these people, no money to relocate to bigger city.

Presently, I would appeal to dear nairalanders to advise me on any business I can do online to make money at least to feed my self and my family, I need anything at all I can lay my hand on, I'm yet to brush up my skills in other to start making a living with coding as it a skill that requires time, patient, dedication and endurance before eating from it. I need something to do online, suggest anything at all you can think of.

My phone number will be available to anyone willing to speak with me, I can DM you with it or you can DM me whichever way you wish. I am ready to provide any proof you might need to acertain the veracity of my family's plight.... But please help a soul and a family, we're not lazy, we're hard working people.

I am weak and tired, devastated, my resumption is on the 7th of these month but at the look of things presently, I don't think that will be possible. I've lost my confidence in everything, no body to call, run to or even travel to as most of our uncles are also struggling.

We're from the south east but born and brought up in the north.

Please ask me any questions you want to ask, and if you need my phone number writen here, I'll provide it....

Am using Mtn daily 20Mb
Re: Please Help A Soul And My Family... by immortalcrown(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmm! I am speechless. Getting a coding job is not easy in Nigeria, because the few companies interested in coding hire expert coders. I advise you to first get a menial job. Use the menial job to sustain yourself while you try to upgrade your coding skill. Your priority in spending and your networking during the menial job will determine how soon you will get a good coding job. Getting a good coding job for someone of your status in Nigeria can only be by an uncommon miracle. If you are insisting on a coding job now, you may be a patient dog that will die of hunger before the fat bone becomes ready.
Re: Please Help A Soul And My Family... by CollinsNeuman: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hmm! I am speechless. Getting a coding job is not easy in Nigeria, because the few companies interested in coding hire expert coders. I advise you to first get a menial job. Use the menial job to sustain yourself while you try to upgrade your coding skill. Your priority in spending and your networking during the menial job will determine how soon you will get a good coding job. Getting a good coding job for someone of your status in Nigeria can only be by an uncommon miracle. If you are insisting on a coding job now, you may be a patient dog that will die of hunger before the fat bone becomes ready.

I'm not even looking for any coding job now because my skills is yet to mature to the required standard, I just need something to do online to earn an income. Here there is absolutely nothing like a menial job because no companies, no banks, no malls, no hotels, no brothels, no bars, no city like restaurant here, it a village. And people are on the run. I just wish I can have my way to leave these place. I need something to just start earning immediately even if it little to just sustain our daily needs. I've been battling incessant waist pain as a result of excess labour.

Thanks for your input, it means a lot to me! I just had to post these here, I had no options..

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Should Betired, He’sbeen Eyeingpresidencyfor29 Years –ex-campaigndirector / Learn How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes / Sxdrrt&yuhttps://masters--masters.org/live/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.