Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Stop Envying People You’re Better Than - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Envying People You’re Better Than (269 Views)

Pastors Envying And Competing With Each Other / How Do You Prove To People You’re Not Mad? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Envying People You’re Better Than by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
So I saw this lady today who lives in my area and she was strolling to her house but then I decided to give her a lift in the keke I chattered and she started saying that why am I not married with kids and that I would be raising shoulders and forming. I was so happy for the opportunity to educate her brain about my life and life in general. I am not forming for anybody, in fact I’m actually very suicidal, and frustrated but I decided to wear clothes of 20k so as to hide my pain because In 2019 I was wearing rags so the world would see my pain but society treated me like the scum of the earth, that’s when I realize nobody cares and I started taking care of myself. I told her that it’s just cloth that’s covering me and that I’m filled with pain and frustration and she was doubting at first but came down with shame and I’m sure she would never see me the same again.

People are going through hell, some like me will rather wear designer clothes, earrings and gold chain to disguise the fact that everyday we battle the urge to kill ourself, because our lives is so empty, we failed as adults and barely have any archeivment in life. Before you start saying people are proud or are doing better than you please talk with them first, you will be shocked at how that proud guy or proud girl in your area is battling severe depression.

TRUE STORY

2 Likes

Re: Stop Envying People You’re Better Than by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Now this touched me so bad cos I can relate.. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Stop Envying People You’re Better Than by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Am with you guy.
Re: Stop Envying People You’re Better Than by Deegee7788: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
You are right!
Thank God u got hold of urself
Pls always try to make urself happy. There is nothing much to think about in this life. Frustration/depression is real but pls hang on. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Just the way u are wearing cloth to cover up, almost everybody does that
You are better than some people. If not for my mom, maybe I would have gone to the world beyond. I thank God, today is better. Pls hang on. I wish I could talk to u more. If u need specific help there might be people who could help here. Pls open up. Life is precious.
Re: Stop Envying People You’re Better Than by Sekoni003(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yeah, I definitely can relate. Everything isn't always what it looks like on the outside. Behind those smiling faces we see each day are silent tears. Every man with his own battle...
Re: Stop Envying People You’re Better Than by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
OP! God bless you.

I told my guy something similar few days ago. Behind those smiling faces lies men and women with great pains and frustrations.

Never pray to be like somebody. you don't know the battle he/she is fighting internally.

1 Like

Re: Stop Envying People You’re Better Than by Creativeace(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
I would hug you right now !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Get Your Game Straight Please / Does Intimacy Without Sex Exist? | Ep. 02 / Why We Have Many Bad Husbands. The Theory Of Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.