Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School (19501 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets 2 Out Of School Girls, Promises To See Them Through School by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
LaReinaa:

Are you talking about the same Governor that hasn’t accounted for lives of the innocent youths that were wasted at Lekki toll gate till date
You must be one of the gullible Nigerians that are easily bought over during election! Does the whole drama not look like a poorly written movie script to you? Why video the so called good gesture if not for election purpose how many poor citizens has he stopped over to help in the last 3years??

Get sense please or stay off my mention! Merci.

If you don’t want to be quoted or have your opinion objected to then don’t bother posting here. I get your point though, I won’t quote you again, enjoy your ego trip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos) / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.