Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim (2965 Views)

How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by travelagent101: 8:54am On May 21, 2021
Hello, Good morning house. I am having issues with linking my NIN number with my mtn sim. Each time I try to use the *785# code to link I get this message "The NIN number you submitted is not valid. Please re-submit by dialling *785# to avoid disconnection. Thank you." Pls is there anyone else experiencing this sand issue or that has experienced it before and what is the solution? I went to a center to complain and the attendant ask me to recapture/re-enroll again it came out with a new nin number and I tried to link it and it came up with the same message as before. I am confused and the whole thing is frustrating. I really need it for my DE registration before applications closes. I would appreciate any help I can get for the solution to this. Thanks
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by duro4chang(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2021
I have the same issue but I have stopped worrying myself. I know my NIN is valid.
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by travelagent101: 9:58am On May 21, 2021
The thing Is I have to link my phone number with my NIN to make me eligible to enroll and capture for Jamb direct entry. I really do not know the reason for this and solution
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by eburuu: 7:32am On May 23, 2021
Na the same wahala i day face here o
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by iamL(f): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Same with me but I care anymore.
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by Soffyh(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2021
Abeg who sabi work out just nin number here
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by travelagent101: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Any one that has a similar problem should just go ahead to ur telecom service provider office . That's how I got mine resolved
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by barryatunde: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2023
angry angry
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by manoyelapo: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2023
iamL:
Same with me but I care anymore.
NIN wahala everywhere
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by Cyntiaolatu: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2023
sad sad
Re: Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim by Susanolajide: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2023
I am having wrong DOB on my NIN needs help. am using it for my visa scholarship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ciphone Gsm Mobile Phone Tv Iphone A510 / 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother / Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.