Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? (21931 Views)

Having Issues With Linking My NIN Number With My Sim / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by lekkie073(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omicron007:
The phonebook or contact list of a phone contains names or nicks of family, friends, loved ones or business clients.

However, taking a glance through someone's contact list can make someone laugh based on the names used to store the contacts.

I have seen funny names in phones such as 'Shawarma Guy', 'Urgent 2K', 'Amadioha' etc.

What is the weirdest name you have used to save someone's contact?

naked wire
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Akalia(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
pafisayo:

Haha … tell us the story behind the Awkward situation
I might shortly...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga window grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tom Tom

His real name is Tomiwa buy my kids call him tom tom
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Lilsameey: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikikiki
That big dick eeh. Any time he calls your mind go jump.
Lol, ah be guy ooo, the guy name nah Dickson,...and he like to dey hammer women Wella, we kon give am nickname.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Seytex: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Big Y.. the lady too get Yansh
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by ashawopikin(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Small breast oshodi
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Goldenbliss1(f): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
There's this particular guy that would call me, using different numbers (just like coat of many colours) asking me to call out my ATM vital code or information. So I decided to save is name as fraud1, Fraud 2.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Anndrew(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kpekus sniffer
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by countryman13: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omicron007:
The phonebook or contact list of a phone contains names or nicks of family, friends, loved ones or business clients.

However, taking a glance through someone's contact list can make someone laugh based on the names used to store the contacts.

I have seen funny names in phones such as 'Shawarma Guy', 'Urgent 2K', 'Amadioha' etc.

What is the weirdest name you have used to save someone's contact?

CONSTITUTION (An elderly side chick/concubine of mine)
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Gkemz: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2022
pussy girl that sold a cat to my brother.

Nwa ewu that sells goat meat

Expired babe
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by okikigsm: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
awon Omo pizza,talk to bikeman
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lilsameey:
Lol, ah be guy ooo, the guy name nah Dickson,...and he like to dey hammer women Wella, we kon give am nickname.

Kikikikikiki
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Ungodly: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omniman:
angry nigga still owing me...
stop it now grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by pussymonger1: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
AMUGBO NI E
michoade:

Are you working at motor park?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by michoade(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2022
pussymonger1:
AMUGBO NI E
Ok
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Zazoopk(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ritualist 22
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by goodmuscopi(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2022
Annoying Customer
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? by Zazoopk(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2022
Virginia Okoro toto pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? / How Can I Check For Easybuy Scam When buying Used Phone? / 13 Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria 2018 (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.