Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution (8563 Views)

Senator Bwacha Wins Taraba APC Gubernatorial Primary Rerun / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by garfield1: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:
The truth is that having defected to APC in Taraba, he will be the highest elected official in the party and consequently the leader of APC in the state.

Getting APC gubernatorial ticket will be an easier ride for him than it would be in PDP where Ishaku is the leader and controller of the party machinery.

Senator abubakar Yusuf repping taraba central and the minister of power are the apc leaders in taraba
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by garfield1: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Geesarki:
This are people who have been tormenting the Muslim minority in Taraba state. God will catch you one by one.
Sen. Bwatcha being persecuted by Darius. This is good.

Muslim mighty just be majority there
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by garfield1: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Bewiseedet:
PDP loan you to APC. See you after 2023

Loan how
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by Penguin2: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2022
garfield1:

Senator abubakar Yusuf repping taraba central and the minister of power are the apc leaders in taraba

Oh!

APC has a Senator in Taraba?

I didn’t know.
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by derbykol(f): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Provided Danjuma and Darius are still together, your defection is inconsequential. Almighty late Mama Taraba was thought a bitter lesson not to of you.
Being a woman 'worked'against late Mama Taraba
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by garfield1: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh!
APC has a Senator in Taraba?

I didn’t know.

Its good to know about all states.apc has 3 house of reps members they.
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by garfield1: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2022
derbykol:
Being a woman 'worked'against late Mama Taraba

She was rigged out in taraba south
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2022
garfield1:

Danjuma will be neutral,Darius is a failure
Danjuma can never be neutral when it comes to whom govern his state, and Darius remains his boy

1 Like

Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2022
The long and short of the story is that the said Senator decamped to the ruling Party for HIBERBATION and to be APC candidate for the 2023 general election.

1 Like

Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by Bodinya: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Can his defection really make me vote for him in 2023? the time shall tell any were.

1 Like

Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by garfield1: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Danjuma can never be neutral when it comes to whom govern his state, and Darius remains his boy

No,both bwacha and Darius are his boys.it is best he remains neutral
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by akdjr(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't come back and shout rigging ooooo after his new found party win 2023 general election.
Xscape1993:
I pity you and your new found party. Just wait and see after 2023.
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by derbykol(f): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
garfield1:

She was rigged out in taraba south
Not only that, gender also played a role too.
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by garfield1: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
derbykol:
Not only that, gender also played a role too.

How so
Re: Senator Bwacha: I Left PDP For APC To Escape Governor Ishaku’s Persecution by ofwest47(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
From A to B from one looters party to another looters party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trafficking: How Northerners Are Turning Mecca Into Prostitution N Crime Haven / Chimamanda Adichie: The Danger Of A Single Story / Jos Airport Erects First Security Watch Tower In Nigerian Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.