Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu (38801 Views)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Oduduwa707: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2022
trutharena:

Ojuku who are the people Obi Pandora made whether as relative or outsider?

If you cry blood, it does not stop Asiwaju builder of men.

You fail to mention that those his boys also became the Vice President of Nigeria, Speaker house of rep, Minister of interior, minister for Youth and sport, minister for communication, Adeleke Mamora (previous health minister), Fashola (work and housing).

If you think it is an easy feat building men like this without envy even with the fact that Tinubu was an ordinary governor and most of his disciples are greater than him.

When Obi Pandora the foolish stingy thief is able to build men like this, then your vituperation will be justified.

As a typical Yoruba man, Baba... all I can say is, you need a mental re-evaluation.

Btw... I grew up with late Jide back in the day in Shomolu, the 1st born of this so called Tinubu, a MURDERER! Yes, I just said it. I know their family's dirty secrets more than any living human.

Baba, be careful what you wish for. When MC Oluomo and Mamok killed Esi Oluwo back then, I knew it was ONLY a matter of time before Mamok went 6-feet below which eventually happened back in 2016.

You can't commit evil and go Scott free. Dele Alake and Obanikoro would soon face their doom! cool

Tinubu would go down soon... yes, I just said it.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by adelaja70(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2022
micflo28:
Onyeka Owen is 73 and Charlie Boy is 71 and Tinubu is 69, what a tragedy.
In your foolishness, everybody Na age mates... No wonder una get short brains..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by phemmyfour: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2022
WoundedLamb:
The lady in the middle, I like her hairstyle.
I know you will see something else
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Ojiofor: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2022
PressMyButton:
This was when Ashiwaju, in his foolishness was giving privileges to ibos in Lagos.

What position did he give to Onweka Onwenu who was a mega star then and still is?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Cleanworld(f): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2022
Tinubu has really age gracefully.

Can someone please remind me of the name of this damsel?

Thanks

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by DeepSight(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2022
wirinet:

He can never become president and he knows it. The military will reject him like they rejected MKO Abiola if he rigged himself into power (MKO won fair and square though). Tinubu is too power hungry and greedy.

Bear in mind though, that the military of today is not the same highly political military of those days.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by OnyeObodo: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
All I see is a bullion van criminal. Next president of Iragbiji Town Union

Akpati Ozu my man grin grin grin

Delico Nwamama Tene cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are now back as MajorOvakporaye grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by AntonVince: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2022
trutharena:
Caption this!

That security man at the back Tayo Ayinde who was the CSO to Tinubu when he was governor.

That same man is now the current Chief Of Staff to Sanwoolu.

[s]Give it Asiwaju, he keep turning men into leaders[/s]!

Did he sponsor Sanwoolu or the CSO in school?
Appointing cronies into positions and and using them to fleece hapless tax-payers of their hard-earned money is what all Godfathers do.
The Sarakis and Iboris of this world have also produced governors, ministers, senators, etc, all pandering to them as they loot public coffers.
There's nothing glorious about it, ogbeni. It's evil.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Tinubu is a thief
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Toks2008(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2022
trutharena:
This is the Chief of Staff now.
Tayo Ayinde!

God Bless Asiwaju Jagaban!
Amen but he will never be Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by PressMyButton: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
U were banned for ethno-tribal comments by lalasticlala and here you are toeing same path. I don't know why you always drag Igbos to ur tribalistic shenanigans!!!
Abeg, allow me drink water and drop cup in peace.
All my threads have been deleted, so what else do you want?.. Abeg shift.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by highoctane: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Tinubu owns Lagos. He put people where he pleases. So?
If what my friend told of him is true, when we passed his home at Bourdillion street, that he not only command and pull strings in Lagos, but in most states. He told me that most governors in Nigeria will not sleep until Tinubu put his phones in Do not disturb.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by shinealight(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]

I guess it’s no skin off anybody’s nose how you choose to spend your life! grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by McCoy9067(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
All I see is a bullion van criminal. Next president of Iragbiji Town Union
. Lagos is no man's land. Move to Lagos, establish yourself in no time you become a citizen....
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Starhearts: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't know why those from South-east and South-south where Tinubu did not rule as governor are those that abuse Tinubu most whenever his name is been mentioned. Some of them couldn't even remember their governors between 1999-2007 again but Tinubu's name always ring bell in their ears.

Tinubu's immunity expired in 2007 and PDP left govt in 2015. Tinubu was without immunity for good 8 years under PDP, yet, Obasanjo,Yardua and Jonathan had nothing to rope him in as a criminal. Even Nuhu Ribadu did not probe him under Obasanjo. Three (3) EFCC chairmen (Ribadu, Farida Waziri and Lamorde) couldn't trace anything incriminating against Tinubu between 2007 -- 2015 but you want him probed now. Has he taken any contract from state or federal govt that he has not executed? Has anybody reported him for financial crime? You always refer to Tinubu's companies as if he had no means of livelihood before becoming governor.

Tinubu was an Executive Director/board member of Mobil Oil Producing before he joined politics. Obasanjo and Atiku established private universities as sitting President and Vice President. Obasanjo established Presidential Library as a sitting President. Atiku sold shares of companies to himself as VP and Chairman of Privatisation Council. Peter Obi took state money to support family business as Governor of Anambra. Yet, these people are your heroes. When other former governors were busy shipping their states resources abroad & developing foreign economies, Tinubu was busy establishing his businesses in Nigeria. Those companies are employing several hundreds of bread winners in Nigeria.

He met Lagos IGR at about N600m per month and he left it at N12 - 14bn per month. When Obasanjo seized Lagos allocations despite Supreme Court judgement against Obasanjo, Tinubu was paying salaries and pensions regularly for three and half years that it lasted. It was Yardua that paid the allocation to Fasola's govt. Tinubu used his initiative to create LASTMA and Obasanjo in his copy cat attitude moved ahead to create FERMA.

Those of you that always criticise Tinubu because of envious hate, when will you start criticising Ikpeazu who has not been paying salaries and pensions Abia with no single project to show in Abia. Why did you not say Tinubu was corrupt in 2011 when he supported Goodluck Jonathan? Did He not win Jonathan govt at code of conduct tribunal when he was charged? Tinubu this and Tinubu that as if he is your Governor or President. If you are abusing Tinubu because he is sponsoring APC, Is Atiku not using money to sponsor PDP and his Presidential project? Where is he also getting the money from? Where did he get all the dollars he spent during APC Presidential primary in 2014 and PDP presidential primary of 2018?

Tinubu is no longer a Governor and neither is he the President but he is your problem. When Tinubu was busy building his political structures since 2003 after PDP rigging in south-west, Where were you? When he gave Atiku his party to use for his Presidential project in 2006/2007, where were you? When he was busy building bridges across 6 geo political zones, where were you? In 2015, you all mocked when Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamila lost out the leadership of national assembly to Saraki and Dogara. He was not disturbed. He moved on till he was successful in 2019.

When he was bringing up Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha (former and current SGF) in ACN, where were you? When he was doing these, Bode George was calling him a local champion but now the local champion in his tenacity has built a national ruling party, you are envious. Tell us your governor that performed better than Tinubu. Your Peter Obi couldn't build APGA in South-east. Instead, he defected to PDP to kill APGA.

Let Tinubu Be! He is not your problem!! Your past & present governors are your problem!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by MrGerald(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

That picture where he was listening to the legendary Onyeka Onwenu, was taken 20 years ago.Asiwaju Tinubu is probably in his late 40s in that picture. .

To help you understand how real humans who live in a real world change with age, if you are up to 20 years, please look at your picture 20 years ago or that of your parents 20 years ago and compare wink

Asiwaju Tinubu will triumph over your bigotry, bitterness and hatred for him because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party.
May God bless Nigeria forever.
That shrink face there was late 40s? Lies that probably late 50s
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Switruth: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Show me one beautiful thread that’s not being turned to a tribal warring zone. Una no dey tire?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by wirinet(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
DeepSight:

Bear in mind though, that the military of today is not the same highly political military of those days.

You think the junior and Middle rank officers of the military today are happy with the current state of affairs in the country?
Believe the Military of today are as pissed of at the politicians today as they were in 1966 and 1983.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by saintrow1: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Starhearts:

I don't know why those from South-east and South-south where Tinubu did not rule as governor are those that abuse Tinubu most whenever his name is been mentioned. Some of them couldn't even remember their governors between 1999-2007 again but Tinubu's name always ring bell in their ears.

Tinubu's immunity expired in 2007 and PDP left govt in 2015. Tinubu was without immunity for good 8 years under PDP, yet, Obasanjo,Yardua and Jonathan had nothing to rope him in as a criminal. Even Nuhu Ribadu did not probe him under Obasanjo. Three (3) EFCC chairmen (Ribadu, Farida Waziri and Lamorde) couldn't trace anything incriminating against Tinubu between 2007 -- 2015 but you want him probed now. Has he taken any contract from state or federal govt that he has not executed? Has anybody reported him for financial crime? You always refer to Tinubu's companies as if he had no means of livelihood before becoming governor.

Tinubu was an Executive Director/board member of Mobil Oil Producing before he joined politics. Obasanjo and Atiku established private universities as sitting President and Vice President. Obasanjo established Presidential Library as a sitting President. Atiku sold shares of companies to himself as VP and Chairman of Privatisation Council. Peter Obi took state money to support family business as Governor of Anambra. Yet, these people are your heroes. When other former governors were busy shipping their states resources abroad & developing foreign economies, Tinubu was busy establishing his businesses in Nigeria. Those companies are employing several hundreds of bread winners in Nigeria.

He met Lagos IGR at about N600m per month and he left it at N12 - 14bn per month. When Obasanjo seized Lagos allocations despite Supreme Court judgement against Obasanjo, Tinubu was paying salaries and pensions regularly for three and half years that it lasted. It was Yardua that paid the allocation to Fasola's govt. Tinubu used his initiative to create LASTMA and Obasanjo in his copy cat attitude moved ahead to create FERMA.

Those of you that always criticise Tinubu because of envious hate, when will you start criticising Ikpeazu who has not been paying salaries and pensions Abia with no single project to show in Abia. Why did you not say Tinubu was corrupt in 2011 when he supported Goodluck Jonathan? Did He not win Jonathan govt at code of conduct tribunal when he was charged? Tinubu this and Tinubu that as if he is your Governor or President. If you are abusing Tinubu because he is sponsoring APC, Is Atiku not using money to sponsor PDP and his Presidential project? Where is he also getting the money from? Where did he get all the dollars he spent during APC Presidential primary in 2014 and PDP presidential primary of 2018?

Tinubu is no longer a Governor and neither is he the President but he is your problem. When Tinubu was busy building his political structures since 2003 after PDP rigging in south-west, Where were you? When he gave Atiku his party to use for his Presidential project in 2006/2007, where were you? When he was busy building bridges across 6 geo political zones, where were you? In 2015, you all mocked when Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamila lost out the leadership of national assembly to Saraki and Dogara. He was not disturbed. He moved on till he was successful in 2019.

When he was bringing up Babachir Lawal and Boss Mustapha (former and current SGF) in ACN, where were you? When he was doing these, Bode George was calling him a local champion but now the local champion in his tenacity has built a national ruling party, you are envious. Tell us your governor that performed better than Tinubu. Your Peter Obi couldn't build APGA in South-east. Instead, he defected to PDP to kill APGA.

Let Tinubu Be! He is not your problem!! Your past & present governors are your problem!!!

Please tell those fools.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by DeepSight(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
wirinet:

You think the junior and Middle rank officers of the military today are happy with the current state of affairs in the country?
Believe the Military of today are as pissed of at the politicians today as they were in 1966 and 1983.

Granted, but not as politically connected or involved. Not by a mile.
The most senior officers in the military today have had some twenty-two-plus years in the military behind them now under civil rule and zero political involvement - OBJ retired all officers who had held political offices so even the most senior officer today has no idea what it is to hold a political office. Not to speak of the middle and junior rank officers.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by WoundedLamb: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
I know you will see something else

Lol... don't you like it?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Elonmuzk(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
This man is trying so hard to sell himself.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Benwallt(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrBanner:

I don't know what you're high on, but that's Bob Marley, not Onyeka Onwenu.
What is the name of onyeka's song "never new worry, let love set you free, one love, keep us together........?"
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by ajl: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Onyeka Owennu - age 70 yrs

Bola Tinubu - age 69 yrs

Who is fooling who? grin grin grin

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by ajl: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Elonmuzk:
This man is trying so hard to sell himself.

They don't know they are shooting themselves in the leg each time. Compare a 70yr Onyeka to 69yr old Tinubu. Who is the ancestor here?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Tomek09(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
PressMyButton:

Abeg, allow me drink water and drop cup in peace.
All my threads have been deleted, so what else do you want?.. Abeg shift.
They were deleted because it had tribalistic and hateful undertone. Sorry bro. U go dey alright.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by wirinet(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
AntonVince:

Did he sponsor Sanwoolu or the CSO in school?
Appointing cronies into positions and and using them to fleece hapless tax-payers of their hard-earned money is what all Godfathers do.
The Sarakis and Iboris of this world have also produced governors, ministers, senators, etc, all pandering to them as they loot public coffers.
There's nothing glorious about it, ogbeni. It's evil.

Abi o. I get annoyed when Tinubu supporters claim Tinubu is a builder of leaders or is it men. Abeg how many men or leader has Tinubu build? How many people has Tinubu impacted knowledge or philosophy? In fact what is Tinubu's philosophy - whether moral, political, economic or social?

Using wealth, influence and thuggery to install acolytes into political offices is not building men. If so Iboris then would be considered a men builder as much as Tinubu, the only difference was Ibori was unlucky Yaradua died at the height of his political power, and Jonathan went after him. You cannot get any political office in Delta State without the support of Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Rugaria:
His former Mai guard is now the Chief of Staff to the governor of Lagos State.
And all the governors of Lagos State have always been his "boys""..
His former ADC is now the Oniru whateva..
His wife is now a senator..
His son in-law, a House of Representatives member.
His commissioners have been made the governors of South Western states at every turn.
His company milks most South West states ruthlessly. In Lagos, it's 10% revenue every month..
His daughter is in charge of harassing traders as The Iyaloje, collecting millions every day..
He has two private jets at the last count with mansions in major world capitals, all proceeds from corruption...

YET

Somebody is here desperately trying to paint "village godfatherism" as progressive politics!
Never knew that nonsense can come in "sophisticated" fashion too..

Mumu you forget to add Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by mapet: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
trutharena:
Caption this!

That security man at the back Tayo Ayinde who was the CSO to Tinubu when he was governor.

That same man is now the current Chief Of Staff to Sanwoolu.

Give it Asiwaju, he keep turning men into leaders!

Security man or Security Detail? Tayo Ayinde was in the SSS then and attached to Tinubu as Governor of Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.