Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu (38802 Views)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Masterkernel1: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
trutharena:
This is the Chief of Staff now.
Tayo Ayinde!

God Bless Asiwaju Jagaban!

After helping to install recession master as President, ruining the economy you're asking us to allow him again, right?

Probably your parents are feeling you. We can't vote a man who turned Lagos into his private business to President.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Masterkernel1: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

I still wonder why Ibos that benefited the most from Tinubu's Lagos for all policy are the ones betraying him, while indegeneous Lagosians like Bode George, Jendor, Gbadamosi and many others hate him for letting foreigners over run Lagos

When he built Ladipo market and was allocating shops to Ibos, and when Lekki housing kicked off and he was issuing Governors consent and C of O to Ibos, when he was appointing Ibo Commissioners , Special advisers like Ben Nwabueze, and ACN excos Elders warned Tinubu of the consequences

What's the definition of foolish? He built Ladipo with his money, he gave them free shops, while you're running up and down online. I don't have anything to tell you.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by madjune(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
WoundedLamb:
The lady in the middle, I like her hairstyle.

That's Madam Angela Onyeador.

A high class society networker in the 90s Nigeria.
She's the one that connected Kanu Nwankwo to his wife.
I'm sure she rocked deals with Tinubu as she's a sharp biz woman.
Onyeka na her girl then, so I'm sure they were discussing biz there.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by WoundedLamb: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
madjune:

That's Madam Angela Onyeador.

A high class society networker in the 90s Nigeria.
She's the one that connected Kanu Nwankwo to his wife.
I'm sure she rocked deals with Tinubu as she's a sharp biz woman.
Onyeka na her girl then, so I'm sure they were discussing biz there.
I see. Good to know.
Thanks!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by UpLoyo: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
trutharena:
Caption this!

That security man at the back Tayo Ayinde who was the CSO to Tinubu when he was governor.

That same man is now the current Chief Of Staff to Sanwoolu.

Give it Asiwaju, he keep turning men into leaders!

But he turned you to a begger on NL right? What an achievement, making his errand boy serve another errand boy. You no get sense, pls visit the nearest vet.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by UpLoyo: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

[s]That picture where he was listening to the legendary Onyeka Onwenu, was taken 20 years ago.Asiwaju Tinubu is probably in his late 40s in that picture. .

To help you understand how real humans who live in a real world change with age, if you are up to 20 years, please look at your picture 20 years ago or that of your parents 20 years ago and compare wink

Asiwaju Tinubu will triumph over your bigotry, bitterness and hatred for him because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party.
May God bless Nigeria forever.
[/s]

Shut your pie hole and get a life. The man has made way for his unborn generations while you're wasting your life away on NL, writing crap day in day out. Like him winning would add any value to your miserable life other than the $1/day you're being paid to be a clown. Oya cc the stu.pid admin to ban my account, lol, that someone don abuse una. Ahun roju jeko obun... What do you think this is Washington Post?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
PressMyButton:
This was when Ashiwaju, in his foolishness was giving privileges to ibos in Lagos.
Do you really know who Onyeka was. She was already a legend when Tinubu was an unknown politician.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by DIKEnaWAR: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

That picture where he was listening to the legendary Onyeka Onwenu, was taken 20 years ago.Asiwaju Tinubu is probably in his late 40s in that picture. .

To help you understand how real humans who live in a real world change with age, if you are up to 20 years, please look at your picture 20 years ago or that of your parents 20 years ago and compare wink

Asiwaju Tinubu will triumph over your bigotry, bitterness and hatred for him because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party.
May God bless Nigeria forever.

I pray God open doors of blessings for you, but not at the expense of Nigeria. I know a Tinubu Presidency is your hustle, but God won't let it happen because He has plans for this country. Tinubu will fail and other doors of opportunity will open for you.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by SeunO1979: 1:06am On Mar 25, 2022
saintrow1:

You are talking trash, tinubu as never failed the yorubas. Baba is pro yoruba compare to that devil obasanjo who handed over almost very thing own by yorubas to the federal government, Allowing north and east to enjoy what they never worked for.

Tinubu was the mastermind behind the development and progress in lagos state. When he was a governor he had dreams and ambition to put lagos on the map. He went to war with obasanjo who then blocked all means of money meant for lagos. Regardless, lagos state still survived. Name any state that can do that. No reasonable yoruba man will hate tinubu, only the fake and foolish yorubas that mingle with igbos will hate tinubu.

Federal government wanted to hijack lagos from yorubas and turn it to a no mans land so that non yorubas can enjoy was doesn't belong to them. Look at abuja today, the indigenes are gone. Tinubu is very right to back Buhari for president. It is up to buhari to do the right thing or is tinubu a juju man to know whether buhari will be a bad deal for Nigeria.

Everytime you fools will come and call him a thieve, ask yourself how much can a governor steal. People like obasanjo, ibb, gowon, abacha, abusalam etc were all at the highest position in power in Nigeria. They stole all the money but you fools are not calling them thieves but you people are to quick to call tinubu a thieve.

Tinubu is not responsible for Nigeria's mess. The mess started when that foolish igbo man moved Nigeria from regional government to the non sense system of government we have today. Those that are shouting age. Those that are saying tinubu is old. Ask yourself, how old were these guys "obasanjo, ibb, gowon, abacha, abusalam" etc when they ruled the country. They were young and senseless. They are the reason we are where we are now.

If your life is f**ked accept it like that, don't bring your shit here and start talking trash about tinubu. Even if osibanjo becomes the president in 2023. We will still have problems because the system of government we are using is wrong.

Who be fool? Why can't people pass their expressions without ill lines. Well, you made your point. My reason is Tinubu doesn't look so strong aside his age. Most def a northerner will be his vice and should any thing go wrong wch we don't wish, his deputy takes over and so, power returns to the north
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Ekpeitit(m): 2:52am On Mar 25, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
All I see is a bullion van criminal. Next president of Iragbiji Town Union
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by Ekpeitit(m): 2:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Emeka,don't worry, you will not even vote,even if you vote we will throw your votes in the bin like we did last time. Biafrans are not allowed to vote in Nigeria, you are a second class citizen.
Ewu Biafra.
Those who vote in Nigeria will definitely vote for Tinubu.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu by 00FFT00(m): 2:59am On Mar 25, 2022
trutharena:
This is the Chief of Staff now.
Tayo Ayinde!

God Bless Asiwaju Jagaban!

Una go still show Tinubu with Osita Osadebe las las.
His age mate anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.