Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Love To Pray But Find It Hard To Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love To Pray But Find It Hard To Pray (163 Views)

I Fast And Pray But I Keep On Going To Brothel Help! / I Want To Teach You How To Pray But / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love To Pray But Find It Hard To Pray by OluwakemiRN(f): 12:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Most times we struggle to pray because we try to pray with our flesh and with our strength forgetting what the scripture says that: we do not know how to pray but the spirit helps us with groaning that can't be uttered.

Perhaps you have been struggling to pray and it's becoming frustrating, all you need is to ask for the holyspirit to help you out.

Also, you may need people of like minds to always take out time to pray together.

2022 is still fresh, you can still have the kind of prayer life you so desired.

If you are a Christian and you are interested in online prayer platform, indicate your interest below.

It's all for the purpose of building your prayer life .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love To Pray But Find It Hard To Pray by Kwamecron(m): 1:56am On Feb 04, 2022
grin
Re: I Love To Pray But Find It Hard To Pray by incogni2o: 3:03am On Feb 04, 2022
It's normal.

Jesus said "The spirit is willing but the flesh is week"

Please pray evenn when you don't. feel like.

That's why it's called spiritual warfare.

Interested if it is a purposeful prayer group

(1) (Reply)

Runaway From Money Rituals, Yahoo+, Bishop Ezeokafor Tells Young People, Says L / The Bread Of Life: The Inestimable Joy And Unquantifiable Wisdom That Come From / Why We Honour Men --- Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.