Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos (20894 Views)

Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs / Watch Gianna Bryant Last Basket Ball Practice On Heels (video) / I Once Hid In A Laundry Basket - Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by Oddfinder: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one. This is truly commendable and I love this.

Thank you Gbemisola , thank you NBA and Hennessey for bringing this investment in sports to Lagos. May God bless you all. I am truly grateful to you. Please bring more of such investments to Lagos.

Here is my appeal to you; please bring your investments to Lagos today.

In Lagos, your investments are safe and guaranteed of great returns.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.
May God bless you , bless Lagos State and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Celebrating mediocrity as usual..are u not tired of posting these same pictures of BRT terminals? Is that the only shit the government of lagos can do?
Justifying tje trillions tinubu,fashola,ambode and now sanwo olu spent with pictures of the now dilapidated BRT TERMINALS?
wat else bro.wat else? Stop selling ur future for pea buts bro..they give u 50k monthly and u start saying rubbish..were is ur conscience Nigerian? See bro, lagos has tje capacity to be greater than Nigeria..don't u envy the way thugs and touts are cashing out from lagos? I mean agberos o cashing out publicly without fear? E no de pain u? Den u come here saying rubbish that tinubu have tried..are u not even angry at tinubu for deceiving u into supporting buhari? A man tinubu called a messiah, saviour..the worst is Tinubu has not said a word about the rubbish going on in this administration yet u want him to be president..even buhari tried wen he wanted to be president..buhari was always in the news giving his personal opinions and participating in protests..as a lagosian, can u enter ojota or ketu or mile 12 to protest now without being lynched by tje police or sponsored thugs?
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by VanuatuWycombe: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2022
They need many Ijaw and Ilaje boys as their ball boys who go dey help dem pick balls wey fall inside that water.
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Albertone:

You "levitate" on air.

My own is if the balls get thrown out of the court, it's straight into the water.It will float but the farther it is from the court,the harder to retrieve.
Oh, it's actually one and the same! It's just it's the first thing that comes to my mind. grin
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Another overhype. We barely have functional or decent water ways. We lack maintenance culture meaning we can’t/won’t sudtai it beyond this hype and 15/30 seconds of fame moment.
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by do4luv14(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

With that fence

No be everybody gets mind to dey play into anything inside water, even me to enter boat transport name war
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by seyz91(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Wetin for happen?
hakeemhakeem:
Hope sound sultan was alive

1 Like

Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by ThinkSmarter: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Microwhy:

What part of nature is defy?
imagine creating a platform like basket ball court floating on water without it deflecting or sinking while players are active on it.
That is literary walking on water.
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by Panda7(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
good development for sport
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by Average9jaman: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Wait o. Ball no go dey enter water so. Hope they have divers or are ready to forfeit many balls.

Anyway looks good. cool

The basket ball court na for show

1 Like

Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by davillian(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Them go buy ball tire grin
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
seyz91:
Wetin for happen?

he was one of the front runner such events
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by EmmaLege: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
the ball go dey bounce enter water anyhow grin
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by akdjr(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lagos keep setting the trend in everything. But the children of hate keep hating on the architectural Messiah of modern politics just because they don't have someone they can point to as their leader but whenever other region rally around their own leader they kick. BAT 2023 jare....
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by Joygift3666: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dem no want invasion of agberos into the field na him they carry am go water. grin
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

It sure looks good.

Anyway, the ball floats. No divers needed. A couple boats with guys carrying nets on poles will suffice
by divers i mean who can swim sha!
So they have to provide for ball rescue boats and ball nets retriever grin
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by Matrixlord2021: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Are tho water hyacinth or debri all put all around the place?
What are all those in the place??
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by blamingthedevil: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Matrixlord2021:
Are tho water hyacinth or debri all put all around the place?
What are all those in the place??

they are flowing with the water
Re: NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos by suffering: 6:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Yawn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moses Begged Mikel Before Taking The Penalty Against Ethiopia / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lions Of Cameroon For Winning AFCON (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.