Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. (1029 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by tamdun: 6:18am On Feb 04, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr115:

Ile la tin n'ko eso re ode

Bía bá ro dídûn ifôn à ó õ'ra

Do you even know the meaning of this proverb? grin
I can see that you understand little yoruba but don't worry, your children and grandchildren will do better, they will even adopt yoruba name...

Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by DMerciful(m): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Are you obsessed with this guy? Why are you following him upandan?

Is he an elected official in SE? Who does he speak for? Himself, yes?
NGpatriot:
This is just too sad and unfortunate..

Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by NGpatriot: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Any conversation or argument with that boy will mentally drain anybody with high IQ. And he's gonna be screaming "I'm a graduate" to the uneducated ones. Unknowingly, they are better than him.

Shame!

I don't take that mushy brain seriously, I just clown him and move on, you don't want to waste your valuable internet time going back and forth with an ignorant troll.

Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2022
History555:
Desparation makes people do funny thing.
has so tormented afonjas that they are now impersonating him on Facebook and Twitter

Op impersonate me since u are jobless
The inconsequential fellow on twitter is seriously given them sleepless nights, whatever they believe that's not my concern, God almighty and those that believe in me know I can go that low, or span hateful posts like that idiot on twitter, I have done my own by publicly disclaimed the handle on twitter, those that still think that's my official twitter account na them sabi.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by Michelle70(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2022
1780eigy:
[s][/s]
but you raped your nephew?
what the fvck are u on about?
Awon leaders of 2moro.
SMH
Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by Maghan37: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2022
NGpatriot:
This is just too sad and unfortunate..
This guy as no common sense. There are many reasonable Muslim from the North. Only a Myopic individual will box an entire region of people in to a single category.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by Anago55: 7:04am On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Are you obsessed with this guy? Why are you following him upandan?

Is he an elected official in SE? Who does he speak for? Himself, yes?
. That's not real account. That's a cloned one

Yorubas has gone back to restrategize and this time,they came with pitching igbos against the northerners with hatred and religious bigotry

Igbos should get ready for this guys cos I don't see northerners against Igbo presidency 2023 but yorubas are all out to abort that mission

That guy is giving them bloody nose in the cyberspace and they had to clone his account to spew hatred against northerners to achieve their unholy objective

That's the height of desperation

Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Op, you are the person behind that account, jobless troll!
Mkpi!

Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by Telekinetic: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]...

This ipob is seriously pained..

What kind of old man miscreant like you troll around NL claiming to be what he's not?

Are you so bitter and ashamed of your abia village and identity?
When someone shares an opinion contrary to the foolishness you’re being paid to defend, scream ‘IPOB!!!’ at the top of your lungs and you have already won the argument. -Femi Adesina 2015
Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by omenkaLives(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2022
ruggedboych:

Igbo matter will kee you one day ooooo grin cheesy
No eat me abeg. Una get chickens for house I suppose. smiley
Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by Telekinetic: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Jerryherd:

If you have real life encounter with an Anambra person that grew up in that region then you wouldn't be surprised at some of their utterly disgusting mannerism

AnambraStupidSon spoke without connecting his flat dried out brains

We will keep on having to tolerate the excesses they are known for and ignore them.

I just pray to Almighty Allah that another Xenophobic attack doesn't happen after 2023

Lol… I bet my left balls you’ve never physically encountered any Anambra person, grow up mentally and understand online shit is not reality!
In any case if there’s gonna be any xenophobic attack, it will be between actual Muslims and Yoruba Muslims so stop spamming that shit all over you r.etarded potential terrorist!
Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by Ojiofor: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Anambra 1st son na so they will drag ndi Igbo into another unnecessary conflict with their reckless and unwarranted unterances.
For whom it may concern!
This Anambra 1st son and his opinion does not represent no one else but himself.

Re: Anambra 1st Son - 100 % Of Musliims Are Boko Haram Terrorists. by ThEGodFaThEr115: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
NGpatriot:

You are now familiar with the most ignorant and unintelligent NL resident troll.

That clown is dumber than dumber.. grin grin
You sound stupid! Your biggest achievement in your miserable life is the likes and shares you get on your comments by your ilks. I know Your life-goal ambition is to become a nairanlander MOD thus your public display of sheer stupidity and ignorance. Your mates are busy in the real world doing or two positive things in life but here you are constituting nuisance on a faceless forum for a paltry sum of "Only God knows". Nairaland's undisputable number 1 Resident Zombie NGparrot.

Zelensky ready for ‘compromises’ on Donbass and Crimea / Breaking! Umuguma , Owerri West Police Headqtr Burn Down By Gun Men / Police To FG: Pay Us Our Entitlements Before 11:59 PM Today Or We Go On Strike