Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? (2045 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by Ichabodcrane(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sorry for men that treat their women like property.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by chatinent: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

What brought the ish of validation?
Am just tutoring you the basics, you can't speak like an alpha then act like weakling.

Pretend ke

Bi like this huncle never run for night before. grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by KiNg0G: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ichabodcrane:

So you think it's your right to just have sex whenever you want?
no

But the word appease, is she a God's?
Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
From the moment I got married to my wife, her body became mine and vice versa, so unless SHE TELLS ME a valid reason why she's saying no consistently to my advances, then she should get ready for divorce undecided...

Cause me, I can't cheat on my wife, I don't have that time to be guessing whats on her mind (I'm not a mind reader) and I can't allow any woman use sex as a weapon against me, so let's us just go our different ways and let me be having the sex when, where and how I want it undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by Aguilar(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Silence(saying nothing)
Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by KiNg0G: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aguilar:
Silence(saying nothing)
Don't you think that's old school, which
she expects and ready prepared for it?
Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by Aguilar(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

Don't you think that's old school, which
she expects and ready prepared for it?
Trust me it still works. Especially when the husband has this "i don't care" attitude. My silence is deadly. If i'm denied sex. I won't argue with my wife and i won't ask her for it. She'll be the one begging for the sex. And you should know that sex is a commodity i can get anywhere provided that i pay for it.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
2dice01:
3years of marriage or suffering undecided

Even single guys have more séx than most married men
Yes 3 years of marriage. When you get married, you will understand that your woman is not a slave that you can pound every time you are Hot.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by Eben91: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is why court marriage is a NO NO for me, I will simply send her parking and upgrade my side chick to new wife. Me wea be say if konji hold me like this my body go dey shake like person wea get Parkinson's disease.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by Eben91: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Yes 3 years of marriage. When you get married, you will understand that your woman is not a slave that you can pound every time you are Hot.
This is why my grandfather married 10 wives, I will marry one and have a side chick, that's enough for me
Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by 2dice01: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Continue enjoying your suffering bro grin

Our forefathers were not fools when they marry more than one wife

Sha no use detergent soapy grin
Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by 9japride(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
There is so much insincerity in the socal media. Only you know was going on amongst you guys. I believe if we ask her, she will state her own story. If you wrong her, try make amends.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by efficiencie(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
KiNg0G:
As a husband what's the best response?

You need to know why she is denying you sex? The reason is much more important that the act.

If she is denying you sex for medically related reasons (like she's got vaginismus, she has internal sores that makes sex painful, she suffers from internal dryness and it results in painful sex, she relives traumatic experiences during sex, etc) then you need to be of help to her. Consult a physician or sex therapist.

If she is denying you sex because of you offended her and you can confirm that you indeed offended her then you need to take responsibility for your action and accept her actions as punitive measures for your wrongs. Appease her, wait for her to heal and return back to fulfilling her sexual obligations. An angry wife is not fun to sleep with even when you do it by force or by blackmail.

If she is denying you sex for no real reason, then she is likely cheating on you. By no real reason I mean, if she denies you sex consistently and continuously because you demand sex a lot, because you can't afford something she likes, because she is busy, because she is tired, because she of her career, because of her spirituality (repeated fasting) etc. If this is the case then she is either cheating you (denying you of what is in her power to provide) or cheating on you (with someone else). In this case you ought to exercise self-restraint, investigate her for evidence of wrongdoing, cease all marital obligations, watch her unravel and observe her routine. If you have substantial evidence of foul play, confirm the your paternity and be sure you are the father of your kids, convene a family meeting and expose her wrongdoing but if you do not have any evidence of foul play contact your counselor, clergyperson or an elder to mitigate between you two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by Ichabodcrane(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2022
KiNg0G:
no

But the word appease, is she a God's?
So "appease" is just for gods. Nawa o. Why is she your wife? If u no appease her, who u wan appease?
Re: When Your Wife Says Outright NO To Sex, What's The Best Response? by bmasz(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2022
KiNg0G:
As a husband what's the best response?

OKAY.

Say no more, say no less.

Torment her with the finality of that response...

Intrigue her into wondering what you have up your sleeves...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Been Scammed / Man Wants Kidney Back From Wife After She Filled For Divorce / Polygyny: An Ideal Life Style And Solutions To So Many Social Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.