Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Runaway Daughter Forbbiden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 6&7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runaway Daughter Forbbiden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 6&7 (167 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runaway Daughter Forbbiden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 6&7 by wizard777: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2022
RUNAWAY DAUGHTER
(Forbidden to be a lesbian)

Written ✍️ by ©hinny

Chapter 6&7 ~~~SERA

I took a deep breath when I saw the door handle turning,I knew it must be anty sera, that lady is the savior I have in this house

“Sera remember my rules or else “,anty Susan said to me frowning her face

She immediately covered me with a blanket and sat down innocently beside me

The door opened widely and anty sera walked in,I saw the shock on her face when she set her eyes on anty Susan

“Ahhh ! Susan why are you here by this time, hope all is well and you are not hurting this little girl ?anty sera asked her

I couldn’t stop staring at her to know what she’s about to say while she kept smiling like one who won a prize

“Common Sera stop thinking that way,how can I hurt her…do you want me alive then, uhhhhhhhh! I was just singing for her ok “, she answered innocently

The worst is that her lies are so credible and she doesn’t think twice of what to say

“Hmmmm ! Why then did you stop, cause I wasn’t hearing your voice when I was at the door post “,anty sera asked her again

” Uhmmmm ! she told me to stop and was asking about you before you came in… now you’re here u have to go “, she answered almost standing

She bid me goodnight and left immediately like all she said was honest

Anty sera didn’t utter a word anymore rather she stared at her until she left her sight

“Hmmmm ! I wonder this kind of instant change “,anty sera muttered to herself
read more @ https://wizad.com.ng/runaway-daughter-forbidden-to-be-a-lesbian-2/

(1) (Reply)

Pick Women Up - What You Need To Know For Major Success! / Will You Marreee A Vaygeen? / Show Us Your Valentine's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.