Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me (26962 Views)

Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother / Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Coldie(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2022
So if am richer i go leave nengi, leave Maria, say I dae go follow Tacha ph Miscreant I dae mad
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by ubee(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2022
You and your ilk that quickly talk about menopause catching up on women, you all are just ridiculous.
Is there a decree that pilots human existence that requires every single woman on the face of the earth must birth a child?
Do you even think it is every single woman on the planet that is interested in birthing a child?
Smh
Freestainworld:
Don't worry, menopause will soon knock for your door.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by 24brains(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Funny how y'all scream menopause anyhow. You know nothing about menopause.
then Tell us what we don't know about menopause. GOD is not partial.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by 24brains(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2022
When A Woman makes money, she feels she need no man. But when a man makes money, he feels he need more women!!! This Life no balance at all.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Geeman2006: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
The reason why the northern dont send female child to school.

Which village is this one talking from undecided
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by EBEk101(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2022
Taywon:
Wahala for true love.... Lol

Everybody is just chasing money.... What happen to true love
Dem castrate am commot for the country
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Prisco4luv(m): 9:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Then let her wait till eternity
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by begge: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Dis kind woman na ozeba
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2022
She should simply say she doesn't believe in marriage, plenty of such ladies exist. At the end of the day she will adopt a child and live her life. As long as she is rich, fine. Ask Ini-Edo, Rhihanah, Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson, etc. People should let them be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by franchasng: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2022
It's her right to demand that. She is honest enough to admit it publicly because that's the number one criteria financially successful ladies use to settle down or accept guys for date and relationship/marriage.

Women don't date or marry down, they go up the ladder, that's how they are created to be, it's not their fault at all.

Before a successful woman looks down to accept date or marriage from a broke guy or a guy she is far better than financially, just know that something is wrong, it's either she is a single mother that's getting out of age or she has some serious issues or she has experienced several heart breaks from those type of men she has been fantasizing.

But one major challenge with this Tacha's resolve is, as she is busy looking or waiting for a richer man, men that meet that her criteria hardly consider ladies like her who made money by hustling, men of that caliber prefer ladies born into rich families or those that gradually came up the ladder through a decent career path....and they always want younger ladies too, and unfortunately when it comes to marriage, men has the final say on who to marry.

Ladies fvck who they want while men fvck who they can.

On the other hand, men marry who they want while ladies marry who they can, that's if they can.

Life is balanced cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by seyz91(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2022
True love already japa from Nigeria since the 90s
Taywon:
Wahala for true love.... Lol

Everybody is just chasing money.... What happen to true love
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2022
cheesy
chatinent:
What kind of rant is this and what does she really need?

A deodorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by seyz91(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
If Richness is not money then what is it? Your Sperm? undecided
Heterodox:
Richness is not neccessarily money.

Just a tip for those who lack common sense on this thread.

If it were to be money she's referring to she won't make a damn sense.

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Don't be surprised at their level of reasoning, they are foolish*illiterates. They don't know that these rich women have the money and can procreate even in old age. Ini-edo said she has frozen her eggs. At her age she definitely hasn't reached menopause, yet she's already freezing them for far future use.
ubee:
You and your ilk that quickly talk about menopause catching up on women, you all are just ridiculous.
Is there a decree that pilots human existence that requires every single woman on the face of the earth must birth a child?
Do you even think it is every single woman on the planet that is interested in birthing a child?
Smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Heterodox(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2022
seyz91:
If Richness is not money then what is it? Your Sperm? undecided
Question you can ask Google.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by doneback04: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Okay! Am on my way.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by seyz91(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Google didn't comment the nonsense but you undecided
Heterodox:
Question you can ask Google.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Bill8012(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by blazebaba(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
grin ; D ..

I like her "IDEA" of replying cool..

Only legends can decode shocked
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Gkemz: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2022
You are single because no man wants an overused public toilet. Not because you haven't seen someone richer than you
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Heterodox(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2022
seyz91:
Google didn't comment the nonsense but you undecided

"The richness of her voice is fascinating."

So I guess that means money too?

Don't blame me for your inability to think.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Heterodox(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Bill8012:
Pls someone pls helpe with 1k lemme use n buy something to eat, have not eaten since yesterday
Eat grass.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by kareemkamil(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Mumu girl
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by qtguru(m): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Ironically She is competing with regular women for the same guys, cuz men don't look at wallet, so Goodluck to her
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Indispensable85(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2022
TMSMedia:
I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me - BBNaija's Tacha Reveals

Big Brother Naija star, Anita Natacha Akide, simply known Tacha has finally opened up on why she is still single, IGBERETV reports.

This was after one of her followers on Twitter enquired her reason for not going on dates and not having a boyfriend.

Tacha who has acquired wealth and fame had taken to Twitter to express her happiness for achieving success so early in 2022. She wrote;

In her comment section, the follower wrote;

She replied by telling the follower that she has chosen to remain single because she has not found a man richer than her.

She replied;

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1489259185581658121?t=MRAZVRTpTchC8CN2iEATNA&s=19

Just hold on a little, you'll find one at 45.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Jackipapa: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2022
I Blame Buhari!!!!!
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by pacespot(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2022
I even like her for her sincerity. Some of the female feminists will be hiding under the camouflage of looking for a "god-fearing man", whereas it is the man's pocket they are sizing up. wink

If you asked Regina Daniels, she would tell you she married Ned Nwoko for love cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Dangrace01: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2022
When a man has money he needs a woman

When a woman has money she feels she dont need a man.

Evidence
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by ismodiwa(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2022
You're not qualified nor fit to bear the title "Rich"

Go try harder
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Farfalla(f): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2022
franchasng:

On the other hand, men marry who they want while ladies marry who they can, that's if they can.

It's only on Nairaland I keep reading this. I realize it's quoted every time some men want to place an artificial high status upon themselves, or to lay the groundwork for instilling artificial fear of spinstorhood on women who appear picky. That afterall, she'll not marry who she wants anyway, she'll marry who she can, so she'd better pick who she can NOW or forever miss out. A strategy used to create artificial panic on women who actually know what they want in a man. grin

The reality is, some men marry who they want, who they really desire. While some marry who is available (who they can). Some even marry a woman they initially found to be repulsive, but later settled for her because their Girlfriend Zero ain’t coming back. Some marry the girl who got pregnant, regardless of whether or not he wanted her as a wife.

Same applies to women. There are women who actually marry the man they love/want. I know plenty wink. Then there's the Alpha Widow who settles for any available man, but will keep fantasizing about her ideal ex even when making love to her husband. She's the one who fits your description of "women marry who they can".

In summary,
1. Some men marry who they want/love.
2. Some women marry who they want/love.
3. With the realisation that their ideal woman no longer wants them, some men settle for whoever else they can get.
4. With the realisation that the ideal man no longer wants them, some women settle for whoever else they can get.
5. The ideal situation, which isn't uncommon, would be for a man in Category 1 to marry a woman in Category 2, because they both desire each other.
6. Regardless of where couples belong in the above categories, some marriages work out well, some don't.

The path of life isn't a straight line.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by kayperry: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Don't be surprised at their level of reasoning, they are foolish*illiterates. They don't know that these rich women have the money and can procreate even in old age. Ini-edo said she has frozen her eggs. At her age she definitely hasn't reached menopause, yet she's already freezing them for far future use.

Gud point thanks to men research & inventions, do you actually think nursing a child @ old age is childs play.
As much as it possible to secure admission into the university at any age, it is not a cool experience for old students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.