Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Help Land Issue - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Land Issue (390 Views)

Help Land Issue / HELP Land I Bought Belongs To Housing Corporation / Please Help! Land Issue, Legal Advices And Lawyer Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Land Issue by eddy2farm(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2022
I bought 2 plot of land (1by 2) about two years ago in a new developing area. During the purchase there was no road in that area. I ask the man about road he said the community will soon construct road and if during the road construction my said land is affected, he will complete the land.
6 months later the road was constructed and my land was affected. I only got one plot.he said I should hold on because the community will take some plots from his lands because of the road the construct and other reason.but promise to give me the balance one plot .
each time ask him about the land he kept giving me excuses , infact today he call me to come and buy another land from him, I ask about my balance land he said what he sold to me was farm land meaning he won't give me any land.

Guys please how do I go about this issue
Re: Help Land Issue by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2022
This story makes little or no Sense tho.. undecided
Re: Help Land Issue by MufasaLion: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Take the matter up legally if you have the means but you can also settle out of court if you can't afford hiring an attorney or if the man comes back to his senses.
Re: Help Land Issue by Kriss216: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Take the matter up legally if you have the means but you can also settle out of court if you can't afford hiring an attorney or if the man comes back to his senses.
Take what up legally? Was there a written agreement?

The buyer failed to contract a certified land surveyor to help check the Land before buying hence he has to bear the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Help Land Issue by Kriss216: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This story makes little or no Sense tho.. undecided
To you cos it's not a relationship or love talk.

1 Like

Re: Help Land Issue by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

To you cos it's not a relationship or love talk.
Imagine what kriss is saying.. grin cheesy grin
Re: Help Land Issue by eddy2farm(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2022
[q[color=#006600][/color]I have the land document sir uote author=Kriss216 post=109940808]
Take what up legally? Was there a written agreement?

The buyer failed to contract a certified land surveyor to help check the Land before buying hence he has to bear the consequences. [/quote]
Re: Help Land Issue by eddy2farm(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Guys somebody just said I can win this case
I just want to be sure before doing anything

(1) (Reply)

Distress 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale For 950,000 Naira / Become A House Owner In Abuja Today / Relocation Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.