Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Help Land Issue - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help Land Issue (267 Views)

Help Land Issue / HELP Land I Bought Belongs To Housing Corporation / Please Help! Land Issue, Legal Advices And Lawyer Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Land Issue by eddy2farm(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2022
I bought 2 plot of land (1by 2) about two years ago in a new developing area. During the purchase there was no road in that area. I ask the man about road he said the community will soon construct road and if during the road construction my said land is affected, he will complete the land.
6 months later the road was constructed and my land was affected. I only got one plot.he said I should hold on because the community will take some plots from his lands because of the road the construct and other reason.but promise to give me the balance one plot .
each time ask him about the land he kept giving me excuses , infact today he call me to come and buy another land from him, I ask about my balance land he said what he sold to me was farm land meaning he won't give me any land.

Guys please how do I go about this issue
Re: Help Land Issue by Payperboii(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Was there any valid agreement to that effect.
If no, just kuku forget the remaining land.
Re: Help Land Issue by eddy2farm(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]how do you mean sir
Payperboii:
Was there any valid agreement to that effect.
If no, just kuku forget the remaining land.

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted Building For Sale @ Akute. / Real Estate Glossary; Every Real Estate Term Explained / Two And Three Bedroom Flat Available For Rent At Amawbia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.